56. Future

The two family have dinner happily together. The next morning they all get ready to go back to Seoul. Y/N's wish they can stay longer but their business are done here.

Soobin : Jungwon.
Jungwon : Yes Hyung?
Soobin : The PS5.
Jungwon : What noo...I can't take this. I was kidding.
Yeonjun : He already bought it just keep it we don't really play video game.
Jungwon : Ohh...thank you so much then.
Y/N : This is the deal they made huh?
Jea-in : I'm surprised wow.
Mr.Yang : Safe trip you all. Y/N call us when you got home okay sweetie.
Mrs.Yang : Here some snack just in case you kids are hungry.
Mr.Choi : Thank you so much for the warm welcome if you ever come to Seoul please contact me we'll try our best to give you the same welcome.
Mrs.Choi : It's been a grate week. We should get going now.

The leave the house with mixed emotions but they have to go back to work. They finally arrive home. Mr.Choi  arrange a car to take Y/N and Jea-in home.

Y/N : Sir it's fine thank you so much. The bus is more affordable.
Jea-in : We know our way around don't worry sir.
Mrs.Choi : Just go in. Don't worry.
Soobin : Bye see you soon.
Yeonjun : Bye bye.
Y/N : Thank you goodbye.
Jea-in : Have a nice day.

The girls got in the car and the driver drove them home.

Y/N : Queen...I'm so grateful for thier kindness but...they would do stuff without you know telling us first.
Jea-in : Me too...it's not like they are controlling I know they want us to be safe but... please tell us first.
Y/N : sameee. Ohh let me just call my parents.

She called her mom but Jungwon picked it up instead.

Jungwon : Hii.
Y/N : Where's mom.
Jungwon : Shopping. She forgot her phone.
Y/N : What about dad.
Jungwon : Taking mom shopping.
Y/N : Wow well tell them we're home and we're safe. Lock the door. You're alone.
Jungwon : Noona I wasn't born yesterday but okay I'll tell them that.
Y/N : Now don't be going insane with the PS5 okay.
Jungwon : I won't byeeee.
Y/N : Bye.
Jea-in : They're not home?
Y/N : Yeah they all went shopping leaving that rat alone. One time he was alone he didn't lock the door and stay in his room, someone come in the house.
Jea-in : Woww at least he learn his lesson. Oh we're here.
Y/N : Let's get our bag.

They exit the car and thanks the driver for taking them home. They unpack and then eat the food her mom gave them.

Jea-in : So miss girl...what does it feel like to finally have a boyfriend.
Y/N : Bitch he be protective as fuck. The day we started dating THE FIRST DAY I met an old friend who was gay. He thought I was flirting with him. He be asking me questions like I'm a criminal or some sort.
Jea-in : His brother said once he's in...he's in and he gonna be sticky.
Y/N : Girl what?
Jea-in : I MEAN if he fall in love with someone he's gonna stick to them.
Y/N : This bitch...got me a heart attack real quick.
Jea-in : Get your dirty ass mind away from here.
Y/N : What about you tho? How does it feel to date Yeonjun.
Jea-in : I'm so happy but I'm so worried.
Y/N : Why?
Jea-in : Girl you know my parents...they be forcing me to date this doctor dude.
Y/N : Ahh yeah...him I mean he's cute he's nice or whatever but yeah..no.
Jea-in : I knowww. It's kinda stressful what if they don't accept Yeonjun.
Y/N : I'm sure they will might be not the first day but...Im sure they will.
Jea-in : I hope so. Let's not talk about this yet. I'll go visit them this Christmas.
Y/N : Ohhhh sure. I might just stay in town. Bring Yeonjun with you...if you can. Would be a grate way to introduce him to them.
Jea-in : That's a pretty good idea we'll see first.

A/N
I'm so sorrrrry I left you for 8 DAYS I should be in hell already. But...I know y'all smell this coming we are going to HAVE A SEASON 2 AHHHHHH

I know y'all smell this coming we are going to HAVE A SEASON 2 AHHHHHH

A

HHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU GUYS THISSSS. As you guys can see the color...we are going to have an emotional rollercoaster soon. BE PREPARED.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe I love y'all ❤️❤️