27. Wrong choice

Soobin : Y/N listen don't be like this.
Y/N : I told you I'm not sick anyway.
Soobin : Y/N listen to me.
Y/N : Let...me go.
Jea-in : Soobin....please we have to go.

Jea-in helped Y/N to get up and leave the room. Hana was enjoying the disappointing face on Y/N's face.

Y/N : let's go.
Jea-in : I'll carry you.

They left without even a goodbye to Soobin. Soobin was angry at himself he just made possibly the worst choice of his life.

Soobin : Why are you here.?
Hana : To see her.
Soobin : You're lying.

Soobin walked away from her. Hana hug him from behind.

Hana : Now that she's gone can we get back together? Please BABYY?
Soobin : You still think I will love you. You ruined EVERYTHING. Just get out.
Hana : You will come to me.

Hana left the room. She was so happy now that Y/N and Soobin is now not together anymore. Soobin was beating himself up. Y/N and Jea-in got out of the hospital and got a taxi.

Jea-in : Are you alright?
Y/N : I'm fine.
Jea-in : Don't worry I'm here.

Y/N rest her head on Jea-in shoulder and cry.

Jea-in : Let it all out it's fine.
Y/N : I was falling for him and everything crushed to piece.
Jea-in : It's okay just forget it. My poor little girl don't worry let's have fun at home...yayyy.
Y/N : Yeah *sob*

They finally arrived at home. Jea-in take Y/N to bed.

Jea-in : Rest okay...I'm going to make some soup for you okay?
Y/N : Thanks girll I'm fine.
Jea-in : Shut up and sleep.

Jea-in close the door so she could rest. As soon as Jea-in left Y/N burst into tears. She look back to their old memories that they have had together.

Y/N : It's fine that he helped her but for him to accused me and Jea-in for hurting her....and I'm literally on the bed sobbing?? I can't.

Y/N continue to cry for a while until she got so tried that she couldn't cry no more. She closed her eyes and fall asleep. Soobin on the other hand left the hospital also. He was crying very softly because of what happened. He arrived home very sadly.

Yeonjun : Oh you're back what about
Y/N who's with her? Yahhh Soobin.
Soobin : I ruined it.
Yeonjun : What do you mean?
Soobin : I made the worst choice of my life.

Soobin tell Yeonjun everything. Yeonjun was shock of his brother choice.

Yeonjun : YAHHH Soobin...ARE you dumb? You are so stupid.
Soobin : She left without even a goodbye.
Yeonjun : That's your fault.
Soobin : I don't know what to do anymore.
Yeonjun : Make it right I don't know how to help you. Go to your room go get rest.

Soobin walked to his room lifelessly. He close the door and cry. He was at his happiest time and everything is gone.

Soobin : What makes I think to make that stupid dumb fucking choice? MY GOD CHOI SOOBIN.

He decided to give Y/N a call hoping she would pick up.

Soobin : Please pick up please pick up.

As soon as the call got to Y/N she hang it up. He tried to called her for a couple of time but everytime he failed. Y/N woke up from her nap and went downstairs.

Jea-in : You're awake now. You hungry?
Y/N : Yeah and also I want to talk to you.
Jea-in : Go ahead.
Y/N : Have you and that girl know each other before.?
Jea-in : Who?
Y/N : Hana. You talk to her and sound like you two got some beef.
Jea-in : Remembered back in 10th grade I would be so sad and miserable.
Y/N : Yeah.
Jea-in : She would pick on me and bully me because I don't have any friends.
Y/N : So you're just going to let her get you like that?
Jea-in : I tried to defend myself but girl she got her gang or whatever to back her up. Until that one day you move to our school.
Y/N : And you never tell me about it.
Jea-in : I want to but seeing us so happy together I don't want to tell you because already happy.
Y/N : Aww this bitch. But I barely see her at school so that's why I don't know her.
Jea-in : We have 5 days at school right she would show up like 2 days a week.
Y/N : And it show.
Jea-in : Anyway shut up and eat this.

Jea-in try to cheer Y/N up and they eat together.

A/N

Hii hope you like this Ep!!! And if you do like it why not give it a vote. Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all ✨❤️✨