15. Birthday Date

Jea-in return home and saw Y/N watching TV.

Y/N : *in a British accent* Welcome home darling. How was everything?
Jea-in : It.....was good.... he's really nice.
Y/N : See gurlll I told you.
Jea-in : Here eat this.

Jea-in throw the bag of food on Y/N.

Y/N : What's this??
Jea-in : Food we can't finish.
Y/N : Ohhh so now you let me eat half a burger and 2 fries now huh?? That's offensive.
Jea-in : No dumb bitch. He order too much food so we save some for you. There's 2 burgers and 10 nuggets there if you don't want it then I'll eat it. You bitch.
Y/N : Ohhhh Just kidding.....I'll eat. Thanks miss gurlll.
Jea-in : I'll sleep now byee.
Y/N : Yuh.

Jea-in head upstairs and Y/N is eating her food happily. She was eating and watching TV when she heard a notification from her phone which is a reminder that's tomorrow is her birthday.

Y/N : It's the 25th already? Ohh shit time went pass by ALOT. Gotta make myself look CUTE.

Y/N get ready for bed and she decided to give her self a self care night because tomorrow is her birthday so she want to look her best. Tomorrow morning she wake up looking amazing.

Y/N : Ohhh yass queeenn serve. Who is that bitch she look good.

  She got ready for work and head out the door when she heard Jea-in calling her.

Jea-in : Heyy bitch.
Y/N : Hii hoe why you up early today?
Jea-in : I wanted to give you this.
Y/N : Matching necklace with you???
Jea-in : Happy birthday dumb bitch.
Y/N : Awww Jea-in you bitch I love it thanks.
Jea-in : You're welcome. Now go have a great day at work.
Y/N : Thanks girl I will.

Y/N take the bus to go to work. She arrived at the building and got a surprise birthday with her co-workers especially Sa-yeon.

Employees : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N.
Sa-yeon : Happy birthday girl. Even though we haven't know each other for that long I try my best to pick out the best gift.
Y/N : Guys you shouldn't this is too much.....Thank you so much.
Sa-yeon : Here open it.

Y/N open the gift box and saw a beautiful pandora charm. It has the first initial of her name.

Y/N : This is beautiful....you guys shouldn't have I'm fine with just a happy birthday wish.
Sa-yeon : Shut up it's because we love you.
Y/N : Thanks everybody.

Everyone return back to their place and so did Y/N. She was so happy today because alot of people congratulate her birthday. Eventually it 4pm and Soobin bash in her office.

Y/N : Can...I help you??
Soobin : let's go.
Y/N : Umm where??
Soobin : Your birthday?
Y/N : I never even tell you my birthday...how do you know?
Soobin : I'm the CEO's son after all..
Y/N : Oops yeah...
Soobin : Now let's go.
Y/N : No I have to work.
Soobin : I already ask mom and dad.
Y/N : ......I'm speechless...

Soobin drag Y/N to his car and both enter the car. He drove to a very cozy cute small restaurant.

Y/N : This is CUTE.
Soobin : Do you like it?
Y/N : I love it.
Soobin : What do you want to eat?
Y/N : I really want some cake.
Soobin : Okay.

Soobin then clap and the employee of the restaurant suddenly start singing happy birthday to her.

Y/N : Soobin.....what the heck?
Soobin : I thought you want cake.

A beautiful cheesecake then was brought on the table.

Y/N : Thanks you guys so much.
Restaurant employee : Happy birthday.

They eat the cake and Y/N brought the unfinished cake with her. They left the restaurant and enter the car.

Soobin : What do you want to do next?
Y/N : Take me to an ice rink....I want to skate.
Soobin : Okay.

They arrive at an ice rink. Y/N was so excited and ready to skate she quickly got her skate on until she's realize something.

Y/N : Nope this is rental skate...the next worst thing than eating soap.
Soobin : I'll get you new skate.
Y/N : Don't worry it's fine.
Soobin : Come before I change my mind.

They went inside the shop and pick out their fitted skate.

Y/N : Are you ready?? Let's go in.
Soobin : Okay but I'm not the best skater so...
Y/N : Don't worry I'll skate with you.

They enter the rink and Y/N suddenly burst with energy and happiness. She move around the rink and she spins and jumps. Every move of her is so elegant and crystal clear.

Soobin : How are you so good??
Y/N : I used to train professional since I was 5 until I graduate high school to focus on my love for designing.
Soobin : Ohhh I see.
Y/N : Now let skate together.

Soobin and Y/N skate with each other but despite Soobin is not a really good skater Y/N hold on to him for his balance. Soobin was a little shy and nervous at first because they are so close to each other but moments after it begin to sink in and he gets used to it.

Y/N : Now remember you have knees they bend so used that to glide the skate.
Soobin : You're a great teacher.
Y/N : I know now I am .... don't be afraid to get hurt because if you fall down I'm falling down with you.

Immediately after she said that Soobin lost his balance a little bit and fall down dragging Y/N with him. Y/N ended up on top of Soobin making her shy. She quickly got up and pull Soobin with her also.

Y/N : You're so heavy.
Soobin : Sorry I fall down.
Y/N : No you stupid why would you say sorry you're doing great for a beginner.
Soobin : Ohh I'm proud of myself.
Y/N : As you should.

They skate for quite a while until it was time to return home. They arrive at Y/N house. She was about to leave when Soobin stop her and handed her a gift box.

Soobin : Happy birthday.... goodnight.
Y/N : Thanks and drive safely... goodnight

She opened it and saw a beautiful bracelet with a note saying.

Heyyy
Happy birthday
I hope you enjoy our time together today.
Soobin <3.

She loves everything that they did today and she went inside.

A/n
Hii I hope this chapter or episodes whatever you want to call it. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a vote you like it. I would really like it.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all 😘❤️✨.