17. Gala

Soobin and Y/N arrive back at the company when Yeonjun distracted Y/N.

Yeonjun : Y/N!!!..
Y/N : Ohhh hii what's the rush?
Yeonjun : I need to talk to you quickly.

Soobin stood there still like a statue beacuse he want to know what is the conversation.

Yeonjun : Yahhhh go up I'm not taking her on a date.
Soobin : I....I just want to know what is it about.
Yeonjun : It doesn't have anything involved with you or Y/N...are you happy now?
Soobin : Whatever...

Soobin left them so they will have more privacy.

Y/N : So what is it.
Yeonjun : I'm so sorry this is very last minute umm actually a freind of mine just open his own company and he is holding a gala.
Y/N : Ohhh so it's a rich people stuff huhh...but do I have anything to help you maybe help you pick out an outfit?
Yeonjun : Actually I want you to do that to Jea-in.
Y/N : Omgggg are you taking her with you?
Yeonjun : Yes...I already ask her and she said yes.

*Flashback on what happened*

Yeonjun decided to call Jea-in asking her permission if she will go to the gala with him.

Yeonjun : Hey... Jea-in.
Jea-in : Ohh hey what's up.
Yeonjun : Are you busy today?
Jea-in : Ummm actually no I have no appointments at all today.
Yeonjun : Okay then I know this is very last moment and I apologize for that.
Jea-in : What's wrong?
Yeonjun : Can you go to a gala with me tonight?
Jea-in : A what??
Yeonjun : My freind just open his own company so he's holding a gala and I want you to go with me.
Jea-in : Is it big tho because I'm not really good with crowded places.
Yeonjun : It's a gala not a party so it will be very friendly.
Jea-in : I....I guess I...will go with you.
Yeonjun : REALLY??? Thank you so much. Get ready I'm picking you up at 6pm.
Jea-in : I don't even know what I'm going to wear but okay bye.

*End of flashback*

Yeonjun : Yes so I want you to pick an outfit for her tonight.
Y/N : Okay....I'll guess I go now then.
Yeonjun : Thanks I'll help set you guys up back.
Y/N : Me and who...?
Yeonjun : My brother?
Y/N : Eww no we're just..... freind that's all okay I'll should go get that girl ready now.
Yeonjun : Wait I almost for get to ask you what color is her favorite?
Y/N : Oh that girl like blue.
Yeonjun : Okay I'll wear that color.

Y/N leave the building and went home to get Jea-in ready.

Y/N : Heyy hoe let's go.
Jea-in : Where....?
Y/N : We're not wearing a cardigan and a leggings to a gala okay.

Y/N drag Jea-in to a dress store. They went up to the receptionist to ask for what the want.

Y/N : Hello so my friend have a gala to attend tonight do you have like a gown for her preferably maybe like blue.
Receptionist : Of course we have over 300 style of dress you can look around and try it on.
Y/N : Thanks we will look around.

The two of them look around when they both come across a beautiful blue gown. Y/N quickly agree this is the one.

 Y/N quickly agree this is the one

(This vibe right here.)

Jea-in : Isn't it too dramatic??
Y/N : Baba grill this is a gala not your cousin wedding. Trust me you'll look amazing.
Jea-in : I trust you let me try it on first.

Jea-in come back from the dressing room looking like a goddess. Every single thing about this dress pit her perfectly.

Jea-in : Girlll I love it.
Y/N : Okay then let's pay for that one.
Receptionist : You look amazing.
Y/N : Yes so we will rent that one.

They paid for their rental price and went back home. Y/N help Jea-in with her hair and makeup to tie in everything together. It was almost 6 when Yeonjun's car pull up in front of their house. He come out of the car and knock on their door. Y/N open the door and saw Yeonjun in a beautiful cream blue suit a perfect match with Jea-in's dress.

Y/N : Jea-in come down...it's time to shine baby...

Yeonjun was blinded by Jea-in beauty in that dress. His mind went blank because he is stuck in a magical world.

Yeonjun : You look amazing.... gorgeous.
Jea-in : You're not so bad yourself.
Y/N : Okay now get out of my sight and have fun.

They say goodbye and go outside. Yeonjun open his car door for Jea-in like a gentleman that he is.

Yeonjun : Are you ready?
Jea-in : I feel safe when you are around.
Yeonjun : I'm happy.

They arrive at the location. It was beautiful with all the decorations. They went inside and did a couple photoshoot together. Some interviewer ask yeonjun about who is this girl with him.

Paparazzi : Yeonjun...so who is this girl with you tonight she's gorgeous.
Yeonjun : She's my date for tonight.
Jea-in : Yeonjun....what are you saying.
Paparazzi : You guys look perfect together. Thanks for your word.

Jea-in hit Yeonjun's shoulder teasingly.

Jea-in : What are you doing??
Yeonjun : Telling them the truth.
Jea-in : Please...
Yeonjun : Let's go inside.

Everyone else in the events look drop dead gorgeous and that make Jea-in feel a little bit Insecure. Yeonjun then hold her hand and say something that make Jea-in feel comfortable.

Yeonjun : No matter how much is their dress you still look the most gorgeous here.
Jea-in : Thanks.

The gala went amazing music was playing and they talk to a bunch of celebrities and successful people. The man who held this gala went up on the stage and made his speech. When he's done he asked his audience.

Host : Now who is the couple of the night?

Everyone started to point to Yeonjun and Jea-in and started clapping.

Yeonjun : Thanks everybody.
Jea-in : Thanks.
Yeonjun : See I told we're the most gorgeous here.

The night went on and everyone had a great time.

A/N
Hii I hope you enjoy this chapter. I put alot of love into each one. Leave a vote if you love it. It would mean a world to me.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨✨