2.The Office on the 7th floor

She got home and saw Jea-in cooking some lunch.
Jea-in : WeLcoMe HomE.
Y/N : Here's your stuff TAKE IT.
Jea-in : Thanks gurll, anyway TELL ME how did it go,is it went smoothly??
Y/N : Yeah I guess they seem to like me alot I have confidence in it.
Jea-in : YASSS confident, whatever the result is it's not the end of the world.
Y/N : Girll I know but also I think I make a freind there already.
Jea-in : Ouuuuhh is he hot??
Y/N : BITCHH stop thinking about boys she's a girl and she's very nice she took very good care of me she's a receptionist at the front desk.
Jea-in : yuhh it's good to know someone is on your side.
Y/N : What are you cooking??
Jea-in : Some fried rice cuz I don't want to throw away leftover rice. Did you have lunch I made enough??
Y/N : I got some cookie at the mall but miss gurll you're looking at a magician that made food *DISAPPEAR*.
Jea-in : Get it I guess.
Y/N : Girl- yeah I'm going to change save some for me.

She changed into something a little more casual and eat her lunch and continue on with her day.

*At night*

She got a phonecall from an unknown number. She pick it up and heard this.

*On the phone*
Caller : Hello this is CHOI company,are you Yang Y/N??
Y/N : Yes this is me.
Her voice shake because she's nervous not knowing she will get the job or not.
Caller : Perfect,we call to inform you that you are officially qualified to work in our company and we would love to have you as fast as you can come.
Y/N : REALLY??oh my god thank you so so much.
Caller : You're welcome and when you start your first day ask the front desk for your ID card for the company at the front desk.
Y/N : Thanks I will. If it's possible to start tomorrow. I really want to work.
Caller : Of course the faster you come the better. Thank you. Have a nice day!!
Y/N : Thanks you you too!

As soon as she hung up she called out for Jea-in

Y/N : JEA-INNN GURLL.
Jea-in : OMG GIRL WHAT IS IT???!?

Jea-in rushed downstairs with a microphone in her hand.

Y/N : I got that JOB OHH MY FUCKING GOD.
Jea-in : You bitchhh I thought you were fucking getting kidnapped or something, but yasss I'm so proud of you. When will you start your first day?
Y/N : Girll tomorrow morning I want to work BAD.
Jea-in : Okay then be prepared you will experience ups and downs but it's okay I'm here queeen.
Y/N : shoreee, anyway we should all go to bed I'm so exited for tomorrow.

They say goodnight and went to bed ready for a new day as officially announced that miss Yang Y/N is now an assistant designer at CHOI company.

*Next morning*
Y/N wake up early and take a warm shower to boost her energy and head downstairs to make some breakfast. She made some for Jea-in as well and leave a note saying.
"Eat it it's not poison
Your bitch
Y/N"
She checked everything and went on her way. She arrive at the main entrance of the building and she went straight to the front desk with a big smile when she saw her lovely friend she made yesterday.

Y/N : Hello remember me??? I'm Yang Y/N and I got the job.
Receptionist : Omg of course I remember you I have been praying for you to pass your interview. Ohh and here's is your ID card. Welcome to CHOI company as a new employee.
Y/N : Thanks you so much.
Receptionist : Ohh one more thing since we're co-workers now you can call me by my name which is Sa-yeon.
Y/N : That name is so lovely.
Sa-yeon : Thanks,ohh we've been talking I almost forgot to take you to your office.
Y/N : Ohhh yeah.

Sa-yeon and Y/N walk together to the elevator and talk about random stuff so they can get to know each other more. They have reach the 7th floor of the 15th floor building and walk to a suitable size room with modern decor and a dress form and a sewing machine.

Y/N : This room is BEAUTIFUL, enough sunlight perfect temperature.
Sa-yeon : Glad to hear it,if there's anything wrong or you don't like the room feel free to reach me.
Y/N : No this is perfect it's more than I ask for.
Sa-yeon : Try to get used to the room.
Y/N : Yes and one more thing?
Sa-yeon : What is it?
Y/N : Could you visit me when you can I'm new so I want to be comfortable.
Sa-yeon : Of course, we're basically freind now. I'll come pick you up at lunch time there's a cafeteria on the 9th floor.
Y/N : I love food.

They both laugh to what she said and Sa-yeon has to get back to her job and Y/N is trying to get used to the atmosphere.

A/n
I hope you love it please leave a vote if you like the story it would help me out ALOT
Stay safe y'all ❤️