14. Matchmaker

Y/N arrived at her office and continues on what she need to do. She need some more fabric to experiment with the clothing so she went down to the company's storage and find some fabric to her liking. She got what she needs and decided to visit her freind Sa-yeon at the front desk.

Y/N : Heyy boo.
Sa-yeon : Hey girl...how are you?
Y/N : I'm good actually. I need some fabric and I saw you are alone so I come to talk.
Sa-yeon : Yes thanks..... anyway do you want to go get lunch together today.
Y/N : Of course. So...see you then.
Sa-yeon : Yes girll I'll go in your office and go together.

Y/N go back upstairs and saw Yeonjun in front of the elevator. So she decided to greet him.

Y/N : Hii Yeonjun!
Yeonjun : Ohh Hiii...how are you?
Y/N : I'm good.
Yeonjun : Did Soobin sleep at your house last night?
Y/N : Ummm yes actually he did spend the night there.
Yeonjun : Did he do anything??
Y/N : WHAT....no I make a wall between us.
Yeonjun : I'm just kidding. But anyway ummm.....this is kinda embarrassing...
Y/N : What is it??
Yeonjun : I...want to know Jea-in more....could...could you help me?
Y/N : Wait really you want to go out with her??
Yeonjun : Yeah....I just want to know her more personally.
Y/N : *giggles* Okay fine I'll try to convince her for you.
Yeonjun : I owe you one.

So after they made that deal Y/N left home very early today so she could convince Jea-in to go out with Yeonjun. She takes the bus so she wouldn't waste time. She got there and go inside Jea-in office.

Y/N : Hey bitch hey bitch hey bestie.
Jea-in : Can't fuck with these hoes cuz there messy. Yassss. Why are you here??
Y/N : Okay girl don't kill me....but....are you busy?
Jea-in : I have no patience today....why?
Y/N : Then......ughhhh do you mind hanging out with.... Yeonjun today??
Jea-in : BITCH....what the fuck??
Y/N : Gurlll go he want to know you more? And I thought you go crazy when he said goodnight.
Jea-in : Yeah but I'm kinda...shy.
Y/N : Wow if you are shy then I'm the best designer in the fucking world. JUST GO WITH HIM FOR TONIGHT.
Jea-in : Fine....when?
Y/N : When do you want go?
Jea-in : I have nothing to do so....now?
Y/N : Yasss queen. I'll call him to pick you up.

Y/N quickly call Yeonjun to pick up.

*On the phone*

Y/N : Heyy
Yeonjun : What's up how is everything?
Y/N : Come pick her up she said yes.
Yeonjun : Ohh really???I'm so happy I'll go there right now.

Yeonjun quickly got in his car and drove to the clinic. He arrived there and saw Y/N and Jea-in are together he got out of the car to greet them.

Yeonjun : Hiii
Jea-in : Hii...
Y/N : Go girl.
Yeonjun : I'll take you home first Y/N.
Y/N : Don't bother I can take the bus you two have fun.

Yeonjun open the car door for Jea-in and say goodbye to Y/N and drove away. Y/N head home filled with happiness.

Yeonjun : What do you want to do of where you want go?
Jea-in : Ohhh....ughhh honestly you can pick I don't have anything on mind right now.
Yeonjun : Then what do you like?
Jea-in : I like crafting and movies alot.
Yeonjun : Perfect.

Yeonjun know exactly where he will take her on their first date. He drove to a cute little crafting house.

Jea-in : Why are we here?
Yeonjun : Our first date.
Jea-in : Ohhh.

They went inside and Jea-in is dying of how cute and adorable this place is. She saw everything from pottery to painting.

Jea-in : I love this place.....is that a projector screen??
Yeonjun : You tell me you love movies.
Jea-in : Thank...thank you. I love it.
Yeonjun : Anything for you...now let's get crafting.

They were painting and watching movies together. They talked and laughed together. The both love it.

Jea-in : This is amazing. Your painting look good tho.
Yeonjun : Really?? Your look good too. We can actually take these home.
Jea-in : Wait really??
Yeonjun : It's our creation so why not...?
Jea-in : I'm taking it.

They take their painting and put it inside the car. Jea-in was a little hungry so she suggested they should eat something.

Jea-in : Ummmmm Yeonjun?? Is it okay if we can get some bite?
Yeonjun : Of course...I'm also hungry what do you want?
Jea-in : I'm feeling fastfood actually.
Yeonjun : Then let's get it.

He drove to a Mcdonald's and order. He order alot of food making Jea-in shook.

Jea-in : That's alot of food.
Yeonjun : If we can't finish it then I'll take it home.
Jea-in : Ohh wait I'll take the leftovers. Y/N will destroy it in like 3 2 1.
Yeonjun : Hahaha really? Anyway let's go to the park.

They arrive at the beautiful park next to the river and begin eating and talking.

Jea-in : Okay now let's get personal.
Yeonjun : Okay.
Jea-in : Do you have any ex?
Yeonjun : No.....I used to like this girl and I thought we have something together but then I realized that she was just using me.
Jea-in : Tragic that's sad.
Yeonjun : Now what about you? Tell me everything.
Jea-in : I have one when I was in high school....but ehhh he suck...he only think about himself and his ego is bigger than the moon. I'm happier now.
Yeonjun : I can see that.
Jea-in : Anyway did you stop eating gummies??
Yeonjun : Soobin hide it from me but I didn't miss it as much....but I still love it.
Jea-in : As you should.

They were enjoying themselves until it was time to go home. Yeonjun takes Jea-in home and say goodbye to each other.

A/n
Hiii so I hope you like it. I have alot of fun writing it and I hope you enjoy it as well. Please leave a vote I would really appreciate it very much.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️❤️✨