42. Y/N's Family

Soobin sat down in Y/N's house as he feel the warm welcome.

Soobin : Y/N? Where is your dad?
Y/N : Ohh he's at work at this time round he'll be back around 2 or 3.
Soobin : Ohh okay I'll stay to say hello.
Y/N : If you want to go to your hotel it's okay.
Soobin : It will be rude if...I don't say hi to him when I'm literally dating his daughter.
Y/N : Okay get out of my house...gosh...stay there I'll get your food.

Y/N went in the kitchen to help her mom plating the food for them two.

Mrs.Yang : Okay eat up Soobin I made this fresh.
Soobin : Thank you ma'am.
Mrs.Yang : Ahh no need to be polite called me aunt. It's okay. Y/N get the rice for him.

Y/N get the rice for him. Soobin begins to dig in. He takes his first bite and was amazed by Mrs.Yang cooking skill.

Soobin : ITS SOO GOOD.
Y/N : Good then eat it. I'll call my brother...YAHH Jungwon come eat with us.

Jungwon come out of his room and wash his hand and sit down next to his sister.

Jungwon : Noona give me some rice.
Y/N : Yahh...this rat..here.
Soobin : So...how many years are you guys apart?
Y/N : 4. He's 2004.
Jungwon : Hyung how old are you?
Soobin : I'm 20 the same as your sister.
Y/N : All you rats should be calling me Noona I was born in April 2000.
Soobin : Noonaaa.

After hearing that "Noona" from Soobin her heart froze. It was so attractive from Soobin breathy voice.

Y/N : O...okay Soobin stick to just calling my name.
Soobin : Why so sudden?
Y/N : Nothi-
Jungwon : She has a voice kink. So you say that is very attractive to her.
Soobin : Ahhh ok.
Y/N : YOU BRAT...okay just eat.

They keep eating while Y/N is embarrassed. The boys get along pretty well which makes Y/N worried because they could be doing something to her later. Time went pass by until Y/N's dad come back home from his workshop.

Y/N : DAAAADDDDD!!
Mr.Yang : Oh myyyy babyyy you came home. Why don't you tell us??
Y/N : I want to surprise everyone.
Soobin : Hello sir.
Mr.Yang : Ohh hello. Who is this boy right here? What's your name?
Soobin : My name is soobin.
Mr.Yang : Ahhh nice to meet you.

So everyone is Y/N's family are all together. They sat down for abit and talk and get to know Soobin and Y/N's life in Seoul. Eventually Soobin has to go to his hotel.

Mr.Yang : Ahh Soobin where will you stay?
Soobin : Ohh At Hilton hotel.
Mrs.Yanh : Oh wow that's a very nice hotel.
Y/N : Of course mom he's the CEO son.
Mr.Yang : Let me take you there.
Y/N : It's okay dad I'll take him there I want to show him around.
Soobin : Thank you so much for the welcome.
Mrs.Yang : Come by anytime okay?
Y/N : Jungwon, Do you want to go with us?
Jungwon : It's okay I need to do some school work. Bye Hyung.
Soobin : Byee.

Y/N and Soobin left her house and wait for the bus to the hotel. As soon as they left Y/N's parents talk about how they like Soobin so far.

A/n
Heyyyyy loveee
Sorry I left you all for almost 20 days😭😭 I'm sorry but I'm back again and I hope you forgive me and enjoy this episode.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all 😘😘