51. Summer show pt.3

After the announcement was made and everyone clap. The music started to play. The sound of the violin with the mixture of the sound of the wave make a great vibe.

Director : First model Alisa...1 2 3 go.

The model walked out on the runway one by one. There is 24 looks in total. Jungwon is number 22 while Soobin and Yeonjun walked the finale.

Director : Jungwon get in line.
Y/N : You're doing great.
Jea-in : Goo Jungwon.
Director : 1 2 3 go.

Jungwon walked out nervously and excited but he keep a straight face and use all the tips he were taught by Soobin and Yeonjun.

Fashion critic : Who is he I've never see him before?
Anna Wintour : He's really pretty. He look very young. Mr.Choi who is this model?
Mr.Choi : His name is Yang Jungwon. One of our designer brother. He's really young and the piece that he is wearing is his sister's work.
Anna Wintour : He's really caught my eyes. And the piece that he is wearing is beautiful.
Mr.Choi : Thank you so much. I hope you've been enjoying the show so far.
Anna Wintour : Oh this show is beautiful well done i can't wait to see the finale.

Mr and Mrs.Yang are so proud of both the kids. Y/N's hard work is on the stage with alot of people watching and admire while it's being shown by their youngest son.

Mrs.Yang : Honey Im so proud of them.
Mr.Yang : Me too. He look so handsome with the clothes.

The kids was watching Jungwon backstage. They are so proud of him.

Jea-in : OH MY GOD... Y'all career are ended.
Yeonjun : Yup no doubt.
Soobin : Should we even walk? Like he already ended our career.
Y/N : Stop playing around. Oh my god I'm so happy my design is on my brother.
Director : Yeonjun and Soobin line up.
Jea-in : Don't fucked up you two.
Y/N : FIGHTING.
Director : Finale..1 2 3 Go.

Soobin and Yeonjun walked out so confident and so mighty. Everyone attention was drawn to them. The siblings rule over the stage as the camera was clicking non-stop. Jungwon in the other hand returned back to the stage. He look so happy like a kid coming back home on his first day of school.

Jungwon : NOONAAAAA.
Y/N and Jea-in : JUNGWONNN.
Jea-in : You absolutely kill it.
Y/N : IM so PROUDDD of youuuu.
Jungwon : I was so nervous. The one last in the sunglasses look at me like I got to pay her rent.
Y/N : THAT MEAN SHE LIKES YOU.
Director : Everyone Line up final walk. Jungwon come.
Jea-in : Okay go we'll meet you later.
Jungwon : Bye bye.

The Choi siblings dominated the stage. Photographer and critic take photo of every angle. All the other 22 models including Jungwon walk outside for their final walk of the show. The stop and stood their and pose.

Director : Y/N your time to walk.
Y/N : Oh..I totally forgot about this. Wait can she come with us?
Jea-in : Girl I fine I can't go I didn't design anything.
Director : She can give you the flower at the end of the show.
Jea-in : Oh sure I can do that. Go girl its your moment.
Director : Okay you guys go.

The 6 designer team of The Choi Company walked out onto the stage. The were congratulated by everyone. Y/N's was getting so emotional.

Mr.Choi : Ms.Wintour the young lady in the right end there is one of our best designer and she is the older sister of the young model who caught your interest.
Anna Wintour : They are certain very talented so is your two sons. Well done i love this show. Thank you so much.
Mrs.Yang : It's our pleasure.
Mr.Yang : We are so happy you enjoyed it.

The director told Jea-in to bring the designer the flower bouquet.

Jea-in : Guys I'm so proud of you.
Designers : Thank you so much.
Y/N : Girl I love you.

Like that the show ended successfully. It gain alot of attention all over the fashion. It was labelled "Greatest show in Korea" this was sure is The Choi Company best collection. The 5 youngsters met again at the back of the stage.

Yeonjun : We did it.
Soobin : We all did great but this little demon over here. Did you enjoy the show?
Jungwon : It's so fun.
Jea-in : Ughhh Im so happy for you guys.
Y/N : One of the greatest day of my life.
Director : You guys can go get change now.
Yeonjun : We'll be back.
Jea-in : We'll met you later.
Soobin : Let's go along with the...plan.
Jungwon : Ohhh ahh yess.
Y/N : What plan?
Jea-in : Oh nothing we were think of going for a look at the market.
Yeonjun : Yeah that's the plan so Bye guys.
Y/N : I like how you guys decide that without me.
Jea-in : Just go people are changing their clothes.

A/N

Yuhhh and this is the whole process of a fashion show. So is it interesting I hope it is.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe Yall 💞💞