29. Avoid

Jea-in close the door so Y/N can stop crying and rest. Y/N keep telling herself to move on from him.

Y/N : Y/N move on...MOVE on. He didn't even see you crying but he helped the girl who hit you in your own hospital room and he even accused you and your best friend of hurting her. MOVE THE FUCK ON. Periodt

After she said that she fall asleep instantly. Back at Soobin house. He is literally a ghost. He doesn't want to move or eat or drink anything at all.

Mrs.Choi : Soobin eat something... honey you haven't eat anything.
Soobin : I'm not hungry mom.
Mrs.Choi : How old are you.
Soobin : What...?
Mrs.Choi : Don't be a stubborn kid. Eat this first. Here I'll even feel you.
Soobin : I just missed her.
Mrs.Choi : People make mistake. I'll talk with her. Here open your mouth.
Soobin : Mom I can eat it myself.
Mrs.Choi : I'll try to talk to her...I'm sure she's not going to cut you off completely.
Soobin : Thanks mom.
Mrs.Choi : Eat it okay.

   After hearing that he start to eat his food. He just hope what his mother said is true that Y/N did not hate him completely. Yeonjun come back home so Soobin went down to ask him if Y/N is okay.

Yeonjun : Ohh you finally move.
Soobin : Is...is she okay?
Yeonjun : She's fine but I don't think you're not going to be happy.
Soobin : What do you mean?
Yeonjun : After you called Jea-in. She was trying to deliver your message but she threw a tantrum.
Soobin : Nooooo....I love her.
Yeonjun : Don't lose hope you big baby.
Soobin : What can I do...she literally hate me.
Yeonjun : I'm sure she's not gonna like you when you're in this condition.
Soobin : Okay...

Soobin was upset after hearing that from Yeonjun. He went back up to his room and take a rest. The next morning Y/N woke up with a slight headache because of the hard crying.

Y/N : JEA-IN...!!!
Jea-in : What?
Y/N : Can I have a pain killer pill.
Jea-in : Why.
Y/N : My head hurt. I need to work on my project.
Jea-in : Okay.

Jea-in went downstairs to get the pill for her. She took the pill and start her morning.

Jea-in : I need to be at the clinic if you're not well call me okay?
Y/N : Yeah I'm better now. GO.
Jea-in : Okay you little brat but if you could go and get some groceries alright?
Y/N : Sure.
Jea-in : Okay byee.
Y/N : Byee.

Jea-in left the house because she need to go to work today. Y/N continue to work on her project.

Y/N : Wait....where did I stop...hold on.

She figure it out and she got to work on the outfit. She wants to listening to some music while working. She pressed shuffle on her playlist and a sad song come up.

Y/N : Not...Olivia Rodrigo no...not today.

She continues to work on the piece. She want to go outside and take a break so she decided to go get groceries like Jea-in told her to. She texted Jea-in to tell her that she's going out to get groceries so Jea-in doesn't have to get it.

Y/N : Bus or walk?? Why not walk it's nice today?

She walked to the supermarket in the city. She got a cart and started to go around each isle for what she need. She was shopping when she saw a familiar face. It was Mrs.Choi she want to go say hi at first but she saw Soobin was walking behind her. So she decided to hide and try to walk away.

Mrs.Choi : Is that Y/N....oh it's her Y/N..Y/N!!

Y/N was trying to walk away but eventually they caught up to her.

Mrs.Choi : Ohh Y/N were you trying to avoid us?
Y/N : No I will never do that.
Mrs.Choi : Are you feeling better now?
Y/N : I do actually thanks for asking.
Mrs.Choi : I'm sorry Y/N but maybe you two can talk for abit.
Y/N : Ahh-
Mrs.Choi : Take your time.

Mrs.Choi left to buy what she need and left so the two can talk. Soobin really want to talk buy Y/N was in an uncomfortable situation.

Soobin : Hey...look I'm sorry. I never meant to say any of that.
Y/N : It's...fine.
Soobin : Am I forgiven?
Y/N : OH NO...look it's okay that you help her get up and ask her if she's okay I'm not that type of person but the way you ACCUSED me and Jea-in of hurting her and I'm literally on the bed crying.
Soobin : im-
Y/N : SHE went into MY room. SHE hurt me FIRST and instead of asking me am I okay you're just going to assume that she's hurt because of me and Jea-in.
Soobin : I'm...I'm sorry it just pop in my mind I...didn't know what to do or say?
Y/N : Just let me do my own thing...you continue your stuff.
Soobin : I'm really sorry....Y/N I can't lose you like this.... please give me a chance.
Y/N : Our friendship was going great..and to be honest I was falling for you until the way you didn't acknowledge the fact that I'm the victim...it's tragic. Have a good day bye.

Y/N left Soobin. He was speechless almost crying but he stop himself because he can't just cry in the middle of a supermarket. Y/N also left the store with teary eyes because what she said right there was everything that she has in her core.

A/N
Hiii I hope you like this....purrr. Please give it a vote if you enjoy your time reading this
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨✨