10. Chemistry at lunch

Y/N and Jea-in got home and Jea-in stated to question Y/N about everything.

Jea-in : Bitch...Tell me everything.
Y/N : What....like what should I tell you about??
Jea-in : How the fuck did you get so close with your CEO and his family and you got hire like just more than a week...?
Y/N : It's a great Wall of China length story.
Jea-in : Tell me I'm listening.
Y/N : Okay fine. So I met the 2 siblings at the elevator.
Jea-in : Ohh that reminded me...WHY DONT YOU TELL ME YEONJUN IS THE CEO'S SON...
Y/N : Oop sorry I forgot but anyway I met the two of them and then they started to talk to me and the CEO likes my design...I DID A PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE COMPANY TODAY...it's wild miss girl.
Jea-in : Omg you did a photoshoot??? YASS go off miss Gigi Hadidn't.
Y/N : Bitch.... anyway that's the story.       
Jea-in : Yeah I still don't know what magic of what witch make that happen but let's get ready for bed I'm exhausted.
Y/N : Yas girl me too.

They each get themselves ready and went to bed. The next morning Y/N wakes up and do her usual morning routine and head to work. The CHOI building atmosphere is different today. Everyone is looking at the big screen In the lobby. Suddenly Sa-yeon snatched  Y/N and speak to her.

Sa-yeon : You're the talk of Seoul now.
Y/N : Girl....what??
Sa-yeon : The collection release and everyone is talking about you.
Y/N : Really???....but in what way tho???
Sa-yeon : Gurlll. EVERYONE LOVE YOU.
Y/N : No way..... you're joking right??
Sa-yeon : Check twitter for yourself.

Y/N open her twitter and saw her picture got hundreds of thousands of retweet and replies. She was so overwhelmed in a good way by all the comments.

Internet user 1 : Who is she I have never seen her before. She is gorgeous.
Internet user 2 : She looks so good with Soobin. It's like they are meant to be.
Internet user 3 : She looked good damnn all the other models better watch out.

Y/N read a few comments and stop there because there was thousands of them and she can't read it all.

Y/N : Wow that's..... surprising.
Sa-yeon : Omg yesss.... everyone else don't touch me I have a famous freind.
Y/N : Ohhh stop it.
Sa-yeon : I'm just kidding.
Y/N : Right but I need to go up now....see you at lunch??
  Sa-yeon : Girl I'm so sorry I promise my boyfriend to go lunch with him.
Y/N : Ohhh it's fine don't worry about it.

Y/N head up to her office and get compliments from everyone about her photos. Y/N was so shook of seeing how much people love her with just a bunch of pictures.

Y/N : Wow...the internet they....love me??

Y/N was doing her job until it was lunchtime. She was about to go upstairs until the only one in the world Choi Soobin stop her.

Y/N : What do you want??
Soobin : Taking you to lunch...
Y/N : you're joking right....what do you really want?
Soobin : Ughh...mom told me to take you lunch.
Y/N : That's weird. She's so nice not like someone from the family.
Soobin : Who is that exactly?
Y/N : Think about it yourself.

Soobin uses his mom name to lie to Y/N and get the chance to take her to lunch. They walk to the company's garage and Soobin got in a luxury car.

Soobin : Come on get inside.
Y/N : Can you even drive??
Soobin : I got my driver license last week.
Y/N : Just like we've always talk about.
Soobin : .....what....?
Y/N : Ohh it's nothing I just love that song but cool I guess you have your driver license
Soobin : Okay let's get in.

They both get in the car and Soobin drove off and head to where they want to eat.

Soobin : What do you want??
Y/N : Honestly I'm not a picky eater so choose whatever you want but today I'm feeling Mcdonald's vibe you know what I'm saying.
Soobin : Okay....then we'll go to McDonald's and go to my favorite place.
Y/N : Sound good just give me food.

  While Y/N was saying that she put her hand on Soobin shoulder making Soobin got butterfly because this is the first time ever Y/N touch him first.

Soobin : Ok...okay... alright.

  They stop at a McDonald's drive thru and let Y/N order what she want.

Mcdonalds employee : Welcome to McDonald's what do you want?
Y/N : Hii yes can I get a happy meal, a 10 pieces nuggets, a large fries and an apple juice??
McDonald's employees : Of course anything else??
Y/N : That's it thank you.
McDonald's employees : Your total is 14.65 next windows.

Soobin pay for her food. Y/N got her food and started to eat.

Y/N : Should I pay you back?
Soobin : It's okay it's fine.
Y/N : Do you want some??
Soobin : Eat it yourself.
Y/N : Shut up open your mouth here come the aeroplane.

Soobin got a bit shy after hearing that word from Y/N mouth. He never got to see the other side of her and today he finally got a chance to. Soobin open his mouth for Y/N to feed him.

Soobin : That's good I haven't have it like 3 years ago.
Y/N : Really??
Soobin : Yes my ex never let me eat anything she doesn't want and she would only eat salad and dry ass pasta.
Y/N : Boyyy drop her ass. Who the fuck don't let her boyfriend eat like sis if you want to be skinny then be skinny yourself my god.
Soobin : I broke up with her when I know she cheated on me.

Soobin was about to cry but Y/N shove his mouth with fries.

Y/N : Eat it it's lunchtime no sadness allowed.
Soobin : At least give me a warning what if I choke?
Y/N : I don't know held you a funeral?

They both laugh and finally arrive at Soobin's favourite restaurant they got their food and eat happily together.

A/n
HIIII I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please leave a vote if you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️❤️✨