46. Barbecue pt.2

The moms work in the kitchen while the dads talked about things that dad likes to to talk about. The girls are making the meat skewers. The boys are making the fire and sitting around. The boys gets along very well which make the 2 girls scared because they could be overpowering them.

Yeonjun : Jungwon.
Jungwon : Yes?
Yeonjun : You don't know much about Jea-in right?
Jea-in : Jungwon...be quite...be a good kid okay?
Y/N : Damn girl be threatening my brother right Infront of me. Chill
Jungwon : Noona if give me free brace then I'll shit up.
Jea-in : Your teeth are literally straighter than mine...what do you need it for?

The kids are giving with each other alot of laughter and screaming.

Mrs.Yang : Okay kids get the skewers grill alright. I'll make the seafood stew.
Yeonjun : Your mom are a good cook.
Soobin : What about our mom?
Yeonjun : Okay she does make good food but she's not the main topic today okay.
Soobin : Wow okay.
Jungwon : Noona I'll grill it you two can go sit now.
Jea-in : Aww he's so sweet isn't he?
Y/N : I know he's my beautiful baby brother.
Soobin : If you try to lure him into your gang you're already failing.
Y/N : What? He's MY brother of course he won't choose you over me. Right Jungwon?
Jungwon : This smell good. I'm so hungry.
Jea-in : Wow- you know what girl lets go drown in the ocean.
Y/N : True okay let's go.

The feast started to come together. The smell keep getting better and better. Everyone sit down and started eating.

Mr.Choi : Thank you for the food Mr and Mrs.Yang.
Mrs.Yang : Oh please don't be let's all get eating.
Mr.Yang : Yes...Kids!! Come eat.
Y/N : No it's okay dad we'll eat here.

The food looks and smell good and most importantly tasted good. The begin eating and chatting.

Yeonjun : Should we?
Jea-in : Should we what?
Yeonjun : Drink?
Soobin : I could go for beer or something. What about you Y/N are you down?
Y/N : Sure why not. Jea-in let's go buy it with me. Mom we're going to buy something do you need anything?
Mr.Choi : Y/N...get me a beer also.
Mrs.Choi : You know what since we're already here all together let's go get drunk.

Everyone laugh and Y/N and Jea-in went down to get the beer. They come back with the drinks and they started drinking.

Y/N : Jungwon your Apple juice is in the fridge okay?
Soobin : Well...maybe he can take a sip.
Y/N : No.
Soobin : Just a sip-
Y/N : NO.
Jungwon : Ahh it's fine. I used to stole a sip from dad's cup...it doesn't taste good.
Y/N : Yes good...go get your juice.
Mrs.Yang : Honey don't drink too much okay.
Mr.Yang : Ahh I know I have work tomorrow don't worry.

The barbecue went on very well. They ate meat seafood so much food. At the end they finished the feast and started to clean up. Jea-in and Y/N help wash the dishes while the boys help put back the table and stuff. While the kids were doing that. The parents took a walk down the beach which is very close to Y/N's house. Eventually the Choi family have to go. They say goodbye for tonight because they will see each other again later at the runway day.

Mrs.Choi : Thank you for today. We feel very welcome.
Mr.Choi : Thank you so much.
Mr.Yang : No worries we glad you enjoyed your visit.
Mrs.Yang : Please feel free to drop by.
Mrs.Choi : Of course ohh I forgot to tell you. We think that your son Jungwon is really pretty. So is Y/N.
Mrs.Yang : Oh thank you so much they must have take after their dad.
Mr.Yang : I know alot of girl followed me back in highschool.
Mr.Choi : *laugh* well mine was different I followed my wife in highschool.
Mrs.Choi : We really have alot in common. We had a great time tonight but we should get going.
Mr.Yang : Have a good stay.
Jungwon : Goodbye and goodnight Mr and Mrs.Choi.
Mr.Choi : You too. Don't forget to come to the show on Saturday okay.
Jea-in and Y/N : Goodbye Mr and Mrs.Choi.
Jungwon : Bye hyung.
Yeonjun and Soobin : Goodbye Mr and Mrs.Yang. thank you for tonight.
Mr.Yang : Ahh goodnight everyone.
Mrs.Yang : Well see come to the show.

They say goodbye to each other. The girls and the boys say goodbye with a slight twitch in their eyes like they are about to go in a war together.

Jea-in : Well...that was fun.
Y/N : I know that was wild.
Jungwon : I like them alotttt.
Jea-in : Girl...should we?
Y/N : Yeah.
Jungwon : What are you guys gonna do noona?
Y/N : We bought some new make up and we're gonna use you as our mannequin.
Jea-in : SLEEPOVER!!
Jungwon : I'm telling mom.
Y/N : Oh shut up you brat.

A/N
Hiiii omg I have so much fun writing this one because I literally just had a family barbecue as well. It was wild.
Hope you enjoy this one
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all 😘