34. Please Listen

Yeonjun and Jea-in finished everything even the side dishes. They relaxed for a bit and clean up the table.

Jea-in : That's was goooood thanks for making it.
Yeonjun : You're welcome. I'll go back now.
Jea-in : Uhh huhh...drive safely.
Yeonjun : Okay bye.
Jea-in : Bye.

Yeonjun left the clinic with a happy face and so is Jea-in. Soobin on the other hand was sitting down in his father's office.

Mr.Choi : Are you okay?
Soobin : I'm fine dad... it's okay.
Mr.Choi : Take a deep breath. I have a meeting later.
Soobin : Ohh okay.
Mr.Choi : Take a rest of you need to you isn't look good
Soobin : I will.

The father and son talk for a while until Mr.Choi has to leave for the meeting. It was close to the Time Y/N about to go home so he decided to go for it and hope she will listen. He made his way to Y/N floor and slowly approaching her office. He walked and knock in the door.

Y/N : Um Yes please come in..
Soobin : Y/N...
Y/N : YOU-....what...do you want?

Y/N eyes are stared to get teary as she speak with him but she hold it.

Soobin : I just want you to listen.
Y/N : There is nothing for me to listen.
Soobin : I....know what you saw broke hour heart...but I swear I was very under the alcohol...I didn't do it.
Y/N : You WERE IN THAT BED.

Y/N try to walk away but Soobin grab her and he hug her from the back. Y/N tears started to flow like a waterfall.

Soobin : I love you....I will never do anything stupid like that.
Y/N : LET.... ME GO.
Soobin : Just listen...I can live without anything but you...I love you...just give a chance I'll make it worth it.
Y/N : I was...so hurt.
Soobin : I know...and I'm sorry...I shouldn't have think before I do anything...you can do whatever you want.

Y/N was calm hearing of those things but she continues to cry. Soobin keep hugging and begging for a second chance.

Soobin : If..you still love me please trust me...I promise I will be better.
Y/N : After all of that...I don't know.
Soobin : That's why I want a second chance. I'm sorry for everything.
Y/N : But.... let me go now.
Soobin : Please have mercy with me.

Soobin let go of Y/N little by little. Y/N burst and free herself out. She grab her bag and run away from the place. Soobin stood there crying because he is not sure if she accepted his apology or not. He wipe his tears and walked back to his father office and he went home. Y/N didn't went straight home instead she went to the river. She came here when she want to clear her mind when she's stressed.

Y/N : I don't know...what to do..who to trust. My mind is blank.

She sit there by herself looking at the river trying to collect her thought. It was getting later and later. Jea-in come back home excepting Y/N to be at home maybe cry a little bit. She open the door the house was in complete darkness. She went upstairs to check but she's also not in her room.

Jea-in : OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER and giving me a stroke...where is she?

She quickly snatch her phone to call her but she hang up everytime. So she quickly call Yeonjun to inform that's she's missing.

Yeonjun : Hello?
Jea-in : HELLO is Soobin home?
Yeonjun : He is...why?
Jea-in : Y/N is gone...I...I don't know where she is?
Yeonjun : WHAT??
Jea-in : Ask Soobin what happened? You know what let me speak to him.
Yeonjun : Okay okay.
Soobin : Hello.
Jea-in : Hi Soobin...what happened.
Soobin : I...talked to her and she was listening but then she's left.
Jea-in : Do you know where she went?
Soobin : What do you mean?
Jea-in : She's...she's gone I don't know where she is.
Soobin : ARE YOU SERIOUS...okay I'll try looking for her.
Jea-in : Try going around the river...that's my first choice.
Soobin : I'll tell you if I found her.
Jea-in : Thank you.

A/n
Heyyyyy as we can see our new schedule is on Thursday.
Hope you understand and enjoy the story.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨ <3