49. Summer show

They found a good restaurant and go in and order.

Waiter : Hello welcome so what can we get you today?
Soobin : Jungwon you order.
Jungwon : Oh..ah...can we have this set?
Waiter : Of course anything else?
Jungwon : And 5 lemonade. That's it.
Waiter : Thank you please wait while we prepare the food.
Y/N : Why don't you order more?? We're  not paying for it.
Jea-in : Yeah they lost the bet.
Jungwon : Nonna there this thing called food waste. We just ate some snack at the shooting rink.
Yeonjun : See he's so smart.
Waiter : Here is the meat. If you have anything else that I can help please press the button.

They begin grilling the meat and stared eating. The parents were also having a good time showing each other around town. Eventually it's 4pm so which mean they have to go to the beach where the stage is located to do the rehearsal for tomorrow morning show.

Mr.Choi : Ahh kids you're here.
Mrs.Choi : Do you guys have fun?
Soobin : Yeah we did. What about to guys?
Mr.Yang : We had a great time too.
Mrs.Choi : Ahh Soobin and Yeonjun go get clean up for your rehearsal.
Yeonjun : Okay mom alright Soobin let's go.

The two boys went backstage to go on the stage of rehearsal. Mr and Mrs Chou were talking about the concept of this collection to explain to Mr and Mrs Yang. They were talking when a director come up to Mr.Choi.

Director : Excuse me?
Mr.Choi : Ah yes us there any thing wrong?
Director : Nothing is wrong technically but we have an outfit that has no one to model.
Mrs.Choi : Oh...is it a male or a female outfit?
Director : A male ma'am. We could do the show with that 23 looks that we have but it will be 24 looks if we have another model.
Y/N : Ohh this is my design.
Jungwon : Is it? It look cool.
Mrs.Choi : Ahh...umm Jungwon?
Jungwon : Yes?
Mrs.Choi : Do you think you can walk for our show? If it's okay with you and your parents?
Mrs.Yang : Oh we have no problem if he want to it's his sister's design too.
Mr.Yang : No no problem at all if he want to give it a try.
Mr.Choi : So what do you say?
Jungwon : Uhh...ah..I-..I'm gonna give a try rehearsing with hyungs.
Jea-in : OHH yesssss. Y/N girl come on let's go get him backstage.
Y/N : Thank you for this opportunity Me and Mrs.Choi. alright let's go.

Y/N and Jea-in took Jungwon on the stage so he can practice. He was super nervous because he hasn't done anything like this before.

Soobin : Oh you guys want to walk too?
Y/N : No but Jungwon is walking tomorrow.
Yeonjun : REALLY?
Jea-in : Yeonjun don't scared a kid.
Soobin : Okay we'll teach you what we know.
Yeonjun : Yeah you already look like a model.
Y/N : Jungwon learn from them okay we're gonna go back now.
Jungwon : Noona I'm nervous...help me.
Jea-in : You have them there we will be at the side of the stage don't worry just learn from them.

Jungwon quickly learn from Soobin and Yeonjun. He learned the technique of walking on a runway. He learned how to pose, how to make a good facial expressions, how to not look nervous. Ect. Jungwon realize he really like these kind of stuff and he found that he is quite good at it. He receives compliment from other models to designer to Soobin and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun : I think we will all go jobless soon if Jungwon kill the walk tomorrow.
Soobin : Yeah.. Jungwon spare our career please.
Jungwon : Hyung stop I'm nothing good like you. I'm so nervous for tomorrow I might just run away.
Producer : Alright everyone today was a good rehearsal. I want you all to get good rest and let make history tomorrow morning. Goodnight.

A/N
Hiiiii ughh I can ✨ Vision✨ the picture that yeonjun and Soobin teaching Jungwon how to model.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all ✨❤️😽