4. Sewing Machine

Y/N return home to her best friend Jea-in looking lifeless beacuse a boy she barely know stole her first kiss.

Jea-in : What up baby why look so sad sis??
Y/N : Play WAP by Cardi B right now I need to twerk I'm lifeless.
Jea-in : Yass queen. Sure whatever get it I guess
Y/N : You bitchhh do as I said or I will poison your vanilla milk shake.
Jea-in : Sis chill my god.
Y/N : Thanks girl.

Y/N and Jea-in rap and dance to WAP and so many more songs to bring her up beacuse she needs to create the clothing of the collection which she didn't know that it will be for Soobin to wear.

Y/N : Jea-in girl get your ass here.
Jea-in : What is it??
Y/N : Do you think I should use see through or skin coloured fabric for the chest I want your opinion as a buyer.
Jea-in : I mean if you're looking for some drama definitely goes with the see through but if you want to keep it safe just use the skin coloured. Yeah I'll think it will look nice.
Y/N : Yeah I'll do that I do want some drama.

The sound of her sewing machine went on for hours and hours until she decided to stop on what she's doing and took a shower and continue at her office tomorrow. She was sleeping peacefully until she had a dream.

*In dream*
Soobin : Y/N babyy wake up! It's 8 in the morning.
Y/N : .....what..??
Soobin : Wake up or I'll kiss you wake up now.
Y/N : OMG you are gross a pervert and a psycho.

She woke up and realise it was Jea-in who is waking her up.

Jea-in : OHHH so I'm a pervert and gross to wake my bestie up for her to go to work now???
Y/N : Girll no,I...I was having a dream or a nightmare idk what to choose.
Jea-in : What do you mean tell me I'll decide?
Y/N : It's a dream if you really like pretty handsome boy but it's a nightmare when that person make you grossed out.
Jea-in : Yeahh baby I don't know about that but anyway girl I think you're gonna be late if you don't get up now.
Y/N : OHH SHIT you're right!

She got out of bed and get ready for her job and she gather her pieces of clothing and leave home alongside Jea-in as well. She arrive at the building and saw Sa-yeon and said hii.

Sa-yeon : Heyy girl what is that it look messy.
Y/N : Girl this is every piece of the outfit for my design for this collection.
Sa-yeon : Ohh god let me help you with that.
Y/N : Thank you.

Y/N and Sa-yeon each hold some of the pieces to put it at Y/N's office. They arrive at the elevator but they they saw Yeonjun with a bright smile.

Yeonjun : Heyy ladies,how are you guys and what are these??
Y/N : Ohhh this is the mess which is so called my design for this collection and I'm good thanks for asking how about you.
Yeonjun : I'm good as well. Do you think I can help you with that I'm also going up to my father office as well.

When Sa-yeon heard that she immediately handed the pieces to Yeonjun's hand and whispered to Y/N.

Sa-yeon : Go get em girll.
Y/N : Girll no.

Sa-yeon laughed and said goodbye to the 2 of them and head back to her job. Yeonjun and Y/N also enter the elevator heading to the 7th floor.

Yeonjun : So tell me how you got a job here?(said with a bright smile)

Y/N at first was sceptical to answer beacuse she was so confused about their siblings personality but then she got comfortable and tell him.

Y/N : I first tried to look everywhere for a job I almost gave up but I saw an ad online that the company is looking for an assistant designer and I applied almost immediately.
Yeonjun : Ahhh okay and also did my brother kiss you yesterday??

Y/N was pause for a second while getting flashback on what happened yesterday and mumbled the word to Yeonjun.

Y/N : W..hat what kiss... nothing happened yesterday I...swear.

They arrive at her office and put everything in place and say goodbye.

Yeonjun : This girl is lying to me huh..

He laughed to himself and head up and minding his own thing. Yeonjun got upstairs and saw Soobin playing game on his phone and he approached him and tell Soobin what happened.

Yeonjun : I met Y/N today.
Soobin : So...?
Yeonjun : I ask her if you kissed her yesterday??

Soobin got up and looked at his brother in shook and then sit down.

Soobin : WHAT...why but whatever what did she say?
Yeonjun : Bro she was shaking when she heard me saying that and she said no.
Soobin : Said no...huhh? I'll need to teach her another lesson (thinking to himself)

A/n

Hiii hope you like it this episode is not so spicy as the last one but I still hope you enjoy it and please leave a vote if you enjoy it it will help me alot
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️❤️✨