37. Rebuilding

Soobin went to bed think about what should he do or how he should act but nonetheless he was very excited. Not long after he fall asleep. The next morning Y/N woke up and get ready for work. She left the house and walk to her bus stop. She was waiting for the bus when Soobin pop out of nowhere and sit down next to her.

Y/N : What-....how? Why are you here?
Soobin : You said you want to meet up again.
Y/N : Yeah but not this early and not here...
Soobin : Forget it let's go.
Y/N : Go where?
Soobin : To work?
Y/N : Okay...okay I guess.

Soobin and Y/N walk to the car and the drive away. It was very awkward for Y/N because she hasn't been able to adjust it well enough. Soobin on the other hand was very smooth so he begin saying thing.

Soobin : Have you eat?
Y/N : It's too early....talking about early since when have you been at the bus stop?
Soobin : Like...30 minutes.
Y/N : I-....I left the house at 7....does that mean you have been getting ready since 5?
Soobin : Yeah....but the question is have you eat?
Y/N : No.
Soobin : Okay.
Y/N : Ouhhhh can you stop at the bakery?
Soobin : Sure.
Y/N : You don't have to go.

Y/N enter the bakery very early just in time for the fresh baked good being put in display for purchase.

Seller : Good morning!!
Y/N : Good morning.
Seller : You're just in time the bread is just freshly baked...so what can we serve you?
Y/N : Can I have 20 of the cream puffs...Do you guys have the mini cheese yet?
Seller : We do how many do you want?
Y/N : Give me 3 of them please....and 3 chocolate breads. That's it thank you.
Seller : Please wait for abit.

She got her bread and pay and left. She hide the chocolate breads from Soobin first.

Y/N : Okay let's go.
Soobin : Okay.

She begin to eat without consent. Soobin wake up so early that anything look edible to him. Y/N notice the hungry face of Soobin so she begin to make it look so much more appealing to eat. Soobin nose was filled with the smell and his ear is just full of the crunch. Until Y/N had enough and laugh.

Y/N : Oh my god...here open up.
Soobin : *smile* okay.
Y/N : Next time don't wake up that early to impress a girl okay.
Soobin : Im- fine.
Y/N : I bought some things for you but I want to you to suffer.
Soobin : You really want to go to hell don't you.
Y/N : Of course Oh my god...like it seem soOoo fun.
Soobin : I'll go with you. Anywhere you are I'll be there.
Y/N : Ewww that's so corny.

They begin to rebuild their chemistry.  Y/N keep feeding Soobin bread along the car ride. Soobin was very happy that the have the chance to do this again. But they arrive that the company.

Soobin : I'll see you at lunch.
Y/N : Then where will you be?
Soobin : I'm going go back home.
Y/N : Don't waste gasoline idiot just stay here.
Soobin : Okay if you want me to.
Y/N : I don't really want to....I just don't want you to waste gasoline.

They enter the company. Y/N stop by Sa-yeon desk to give her some baked good that she buy some.

Sa-yeon : Heyyy.
Y/N : Hello.
Sa-yeon : You are early than usual.
Y/N : Ohhh I have some fabric testing to do so like I need to come in early today...OH but here are some cream puffs I bought they are very good.
Sa-yeon : Thank you I was just about to go get coffee... perfect that's breakfast...thank you.
Y/N : You're welcome...but I'll get going now byee!
Sa-yeon : Have a nice day.
Y/N : You too.

Y/N say goodbye to Sa-yeon and go to the elevator. Soobin still was standing there waiting for you.

Y/N : Sir...our leg are not attached what are you doing?
Soobin : I'm not going to dad office...I'll be in yours.
Y/N : No I have to work...it's not your playground.
Soobin : No I'll promise...I'll be a good boy.
Y/N : Ew...but fine whatever just don't touch anything related to the fabric and stuff.
Soobin : Okayy I won't.

They went up the elevator to her office. Soobin sit down in the couch in the office like a kid with his iPad. Y/N begin working on the fabric and get on to work.

A/N.
Hiiiii....nothing to say here just I hope you enjoy it...and yeah.
Thank you for reading
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨🎉