5. Another Lesson

Soobin told Yeonjun he want to go out and get some drink but he's lying to get out and see Y/N.

Soobin : Hyung I'm gonna go out for a bit.
Yeonjun : Where??
Soobin : I want some drink I don't maybe Starbucks? Do you want anything?
Yeonjun : No I'm good I got some juice from downstairs it's fine.
Soobin : Okay fine.

Soobin quickly get out of the room and made his way to Y/N's office. Y/N also just came back from the restroom so it's perfect timing for Soobin. He quickly follow behind Y/N not letting her know. They enter the room and Soobin called her name making Y/N surprised.

Soobin : Y/N baby girl.
Y/N : OMG CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SCARING ME??
Soobin : I like when you get scared.
Y/N : That sound like something a psychopath would say but go off and what do you need??
Soobin : Ohh I think you know why I'm here?
Y/N : .... Ma'am it's too early for this my brain is not fully functional.
Soobin : Why did you tell my brother we didn't kiss yesterday?
Y/N : Why are you so mad about it and of course I need to say that ain't no one kiss somebody else when they barely even talk for 2 minutes?
Soobin : Then today I'll make it official.

Soobin then again push Y/N against the wall and pick her up.

Y/N : Let me go you full time pervert part time creep.
Soobin : What if I don't want to??( Said teasingly while look at Y/N directly at her eyes )
Y/N : LET ME GO....

Y/N keep trying to tell him to let her go but Soobin is stubborn and won't do as she said but luckily for Y/N she was able to move her knees and raise one up and hit Soobin right where it hurt.

Soobin : Ahhh ouch. ( Groan in pain )
Y/N : Ouuuuhh maybe that was a little to hard.
Soobin : You mind picking me up.?
Y/N : That's what you deserve but fine I'll help you.
Soobin : Damnn you're a small girl but you're strong.
Y/N : Do you want more??
Soobin : No no no.
Y/N : Good now shut up and get out.
Soobin : I'll get you some day.
Y/N : Huhh goodluck.

Soobin walked out of the room in pain while smiling at himself and head back upstairs.

*At night*
Y/N finish her design at home and went to the kitchen. Jea-in returned home from work looking exhausted and told her about her day.

Jea-in : Hey girl.
Y/N : Hey boo how your day at work.
Jea-in : Girl I do not understand why braces is such a thing now I did 6 sets today. I'm exhausted being a dentist is HARD.
Y/N : Wait that's remind me that I need to get my cavity fill in.
Jea-in : Bitch-?
Y/N : Go get changed I'm making some food let's eat together.
Jea-in : Yass ma'am.

Jea-in and Y/N eat their dinner together and watch their favourite TV show and they each get themselves ready for bed.

*Next morning*

Y/N arrived her office and added little touches to conclude the design.

Y/N : Okay looking cute just this piece of fabric right here and DONE! Ohhh I'm proud at myself for my first baby.

Suddenly her office phone rang and she pick it up.

*On the phone*

Y/N : Hello this is Yang Y/N. Can I help you?
Mr.Choi : Yeah have you finished the design??
Y/N : Yes Sir I'm just finishing up some touches.
Mr.Choi : Perfect when you finish everything come up to my office we'll do first fitting to our model.
Y/N : Yes Sir I'll go there right now.

Y/N got everything that she need and went up to the CEO's office.

Mr.Choi : Ohhh Y/N please come in.
Y/N : Good morning Sir and here the finish product.
Mr.Choi : Beautiful you did a wonderful job.
Y/N : Thank you so much I work very hard on this piece.
Mr.Choi : And look at it it's sure paid off. Ohhh Soobin you're here! here your outfit for this collection.
Y/N : He....is going to wear this...?
Mr.Choi : Yes is there any problem??
Y/N : Oh no not at all.
Mr.Choi : Soobin this is Y/N the new assistant designer.
Soobin : We already met a couple of time isn't that right? ( Said with a tease smirk)
Y/N : Yes... (Secretly bite her lips threaten him)
Mr.Choi : Perfect now try it on so we can get it fitted for you.

Soobin snatches the outfit from Y/N's hand and went in and change. Soobin came out with the outfit on his body that look so good on him.

Soobin : I like it it's comfortable...but it's a little tight on the shoulder. My shoulder is wide.
Mr.Choi : Okay then Y/N measure everything so it would be easy for you to fix.
Y/N : Yes Sir.

Y/N got her measuring tool and measure Soobin figure from shoulder to waist looking focus. Soobin then quickly notice the focus look on Y/N's face and he was fallen into a pile of Y/N's charm. His stomach suddenly got butterfly when suddenly Y/N called him.

Y/N : Soobin...SIR I need to measure your arms.
Soobin : Ohh...yeah..right let me...let me move it for you.
Y/N : What's wrong with you??
Soobin : *whispered* thinking on what happened the other day.
Y/N : Shut the fuck up or I'll run my sewing machine through your mouth.
Soobin : Geezz don't have to be so mean about it.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she finishes every thing and head back to her office.

A/n
Thanks you so so much for reading don't forget to leave a vote if you like the story I put so much effort into each one for you all.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️😘✨