3. Frist Encounter

The next morning at the CHOI company while Y/N is gathering some fabric to design some new pieces of clothing for the company's winter collection. As she got what she need she saw Sa-yeon and decided to sit at the front desk for a bit. They were talking about how their day were when suddenly a whole army of teenage girls started to surround the building waiting for something.

  Y/N : What....are they doing??
  Sa-yeon : Ohh,they are waiting for the model of this collection.

They were talking and the volume got louder and louder of them cheering and screaming it was intense. It went pass by about 5 minutes and 2 handsome tall young men walk in the building with body guards hold the door.

   Y/N : They're.. the model.??
   Sa-yeon : Not just model the CEO's sons as well.

    Sa-yeon : The pink hair boy is Choi Yeonjun the eldest of the siblings

    Sa-yeon : The pink hair boy is Choi Yeonjun the eldest of the siblings. He's....nice I guess I mean he's not rude or too nice just normal young adults boy.
    Y/N : The other one???
    Sa-yeon : That's Choi Soobin, handsome but his personality.... COLD and his temper is short. He wasn't always like this I remember when I first got a job here he was very nice but..... because of his last ex that made him into...that.
    Y/N : Damnnn but what does the CEO and his wife eat tho to be blessed with those beauty as sons.

  They giggle for a while when Y/N realise she has to go up by now she said goodbye to Sa-yeon and ran to the elevator.

  Y/N : Holddd the doorrr please.

She almost didn't make it but lucky for her Yeonjun was quick to hold it for her.

  Y/N : Thanks you so much that was close.
  Yeonjun : No problem and I assume you are new??
  Y/N : Yes, hello I'm Yang Y/N I'm the assistant designer.
  Yeonjun : Hii I'm yeonjun and this is my brother Soobin.

  Soobin look at his brother and look at Y/N in a death stare look. But with Y/N personality she did not let anyone look at her like that.

  Y/N : Can I help you with anything SIRR?
  Soobin : Ughh..n..O
  Yeonjun : Damnn..

Soobin was shook because no one ever dare to talk to him like this before.

  Y/N : Ohh it's my floor,bye Yeonjun.
  Yeonjun : See you around Y/N

When Y/N leave Soobin was angry.

  Soobin : Hyung go up first.
  Yeonjun : where are you going then.
  Soobin : Being a teacher.
  Yeonjun : Don't do anything stupid alright?
  Soobin : Can't guaranteed.

Soobin left the elevator and follow Y/N quietly. They arrive at her small office and Soobin Strom in the room making Y/N shook.

  Y/N : Ahhhhh!!omg sir can I help you with anything??!?
  Soobin : I think so you know you are the very first people to ever talk to me like that??
  Y/N : ....So?
  Soobin : And I do not like it.

Soobin walk closer to Y/N and she is backing up. But the room was small so they reach a wall. Soobin push her against the wall and put his arms to block her from moving.

Soobin : You are very brave.
  (Said with a smirk)
Y/N : What are you even talking about right now??
Soobin : I think you know what I'm talking.
Y/N : Whatever let me go already I have asthma and this is claustrophobic.
Soobin : I like your sassy bravery.

Soobin looked at her eyes as their face getting closer and closer. Y/N was nervous but Soobin enjoys the nervous look on her face and kiss her on the lip.

Soobin : This is a punishment for the way you talked to me. You're pretty but the way you talk to me make my blood boil.
Y/N : How....DARE YOU?
Soobin : See you around later, baby girl.
Y/N : EXCUSE ME?!??

Soobin know what type of girl Y/N is when she ask you to repeat what you said it mean death. So Soobin smirk teasingly and get out of the room.

Soobin : That was close tho I almost won't be seeing another day.

He took the elevator up to his father office. While Y/N is losing her mind of what just happened.

Y/N : EW ew we ewww what does he think he is ewww. I need to listen to Nicki Minaj.

Soobin got to his father office and sit down on the lounge next to his brother with a smile.

Yeonjun : What did you do??
Soobin : nothing..
Yeonjun : Dude don't lied to me bro I know you.
Soobin : Fine I..I kiss her as punishment.
Yeonjun : YOU WHAT NOW??
Soobin : Hyung Shhhhhh dad will know .
Yeonjun : I thought you hate girl after your ex.
Soobin : I do but I mean....
Yeonjun : Whatever look at these sketches for the new collection which one do you like most?
Soobin : Hmmmm I like this one most who's the designer?
Yeonjun : I don't know ask dad?
Soobin : Dad who designed this I like it?
Mr.Choi : Ohhh a new assistant designer just turn it in for me she's very talented her name is Y/N.
Soobin : Y/N!!!
Mr.Choi : What is wrong?
Soobin : Nothing..she's just very good at this.
Mr.Choi : Whatever you said then.

Soobin looked through the sketches and made his final choice to wear Y/N's design.

A/n
Hope you like it
Leave a vote it would help me alot
Stay safe and wash your hand❤️❤️✨