21. The Choi's House

Y/N and Soobin say goodbye the both head to their own home. Y/N is still not yet free beacuse she need to make more mock up and get everything done for tomorrow.

Y/N : TV no...Sewing Machine yes.

She being working on cutting her fabric and measure out everything so she can start to work with the final fabric. She work all night but decide to get some sleep because she still need energy for tomorrow morning. The next morning she woke up very early in the morning. She got ready and gather everything that she need. She decided to take a taxi beacuse she got too much stuff and she thought that going on a bus wouldn't be polite.

Y/N : Right let's take a taxi with this mess...

She found a taxi and go to the company. She arrive and saw the CEO.

Mr.Choi : Ohh good morning Y/N. Is that the design?
Y/N : Good morning Sir and yes it is the design.
Mr.Choi : Let me help you.
Y/N : Ohhh no please don't sit this is not appropriate.
Mr.Choi : Then be careful okay..
Y/N : Yes sir I will.
Mr.Choi : Y/N also are you free today?
Y/N : Yes after maybe like 4 I will be free.
Mr.Choi : Then go to my house I have a guest over and she really like her work.
Y/N : Ohh sir thank you so much.

They finished their small talk and head to their own place. She work really hard these day since her design got more well known. After 4pm Soobin come in her office.

Soobin : Let's go.
Y/N : I'm so sorry I can hang out today I have to go somewhere with the CEO.
Soobin : Yes and I'm taking you there.
Y/N : Ohh.
Soobin : Now let's go first because dad still got his work to do.

Soobin drag Y/N to his car and drive off.  He was driving for a while when they enter an area that filled with big house and beautiful park.

Y/N : So this where you live?
Soobin : Yes.
Y/N : It's lovely the park and the playground it's so cuteee.
Soobin : Come live with me.
Y/N : Thanks but I'm fine with my small he with Jea-in.
Soobin : Okay humble.
Y/N : Okay sassy where did all of that come from.
Soobin : You.

The car take a right turn and Y/N saw a huge and beautiful mansion.

Y/N : That's not a house not a mansion.
Soobin : Then what is it?
Y/N : That's a castle how do you live here...it must be so lonely?
Soobin : Mehh used to it.
Y/N : Your family said rich rich.

The car enter the house and Soobin park his car inside the garage.

Soobin : Go inside.
Y/N : No I'm scared.
Soobin : Our family don't eat people.
Y/N : I-
Soobin : let's go.

Soobin take Y/N hand and they walk inside. Y/N was shook of how beautiful their house is. She was greet by Mrs.Choi that she hasn't meet for a while.

Mrs.Choi : Ohhh Y/N hello....I miss you so much.
Y/N : Thank you ma'am I miss you alot too.
Mrs.Choi : Do you want anything to drink??
Soobin : Mom what about me?
Mrs.Choi ; Aren't you living in this house?
Y/N : Don't worry ma'am I can get it myself.
Mrs.Choi : Just thing this is also your house okay?
Y/N : Ohh no I wouldn't dare.

After chatting for a while. They saw a black car pull up inside. Then Mr.Choi and his guests that will be seeing Y/N today.

Mrs.Choi : Honey you're back.
Mr.Choi : Yes honey. And Y/N I want you to meet Christine Park. She's an amazing fashion critic and designer.
Christine : Ohh we met before don't we? Haha.
Mr.Choi : Ohh you have??
Y/N : Yes sir...I got a chance to met her at a fashion that Soobin did yesterday.
Mr.Choi : Well then perfect. Christine she's an amazing young designer.
Christine : Of course I can see that.

They were talking about fashion and design. Mrs.Choi is preparing dinner in the kitchen. Christine got to know Y/N and her work more. She was about to left when Mrs.Choi stop her.

Mrs.Choi : Christine do you mind staying for dinner it will be very rude of us if you leave without a meal.
Christine : It's fine thanks for the offer.
Mr.Choi : Please have a meal with us my wife made alot of traditional dishes for you.
Christine : Since you already prepared yes I will stay.
Mrs.Choi : Kids come and eat.
Soobin : No mom we will eat later so you can talk.
Y/N : Yes ma'am.

The elder eats together while talking about random stuff. On the other hand Soobin and Y/N was hanging out together.

Soobin : Do you want a house tour??
Y/N : Sure. Why not.

Soobin the take Y/N to every corner of the house and show her everything. And the they reach his room.

Soobin : Welcome to my room. I didn't clean it today I usually keep it clean but it's not so clean today.
Y/N : It's clean enough....I don't have high expectations on your room anyway.
Soobin : What do you mean?
Y/N : Nevermind.

They were traveling the house and have alot of fun. Christine has to go now so Y/N greet goodbye to her. Soobin and Y/N then go inside the kitchen to eat.

Mrs.Choi : Soobin the food is on the stove okay pour it your self.
Soobin : Yes...mom.
Mrs.Choi : Y/N enjoy the food okay I'll go do some gardening.
Y/N : Yes ma'am it look good.

Mrs.Choi left the two together so they can eat.

A/N
Hiii I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have so much fun writing it. Leave a vote if you love it I will be so so thankful.
Thanks stay safe y'all ❤️❤️❤️