6. The Fitting

Y/N takes everything back from Mr.Choi office and head back to her office. The clothes is still has a slight of Soobin's smell which smell like a soft berry baby powder.

Y/N : Even if he is a pervert and a short tempered person...he...he does smells good but Y/N STOP SNIFFING you look like a creep doing that.

Y/N sit down in her chair next to her sewing machine and begin to fix everything to make sure it fits Soobin. After she's done with everything she call Mr.Choi's assistant and inform him that everything is ready.

Y/N : Hello I'm Yang Y/N the assistant designer would you mind informing Mr.Choi that everything is finish and ready??
Assistant : Yes I'll tell him right now.
Y/N : Should I head to his office.??
Assistant : No need he said he will go down himself.
Y/N : Ohhh okay anyway thank you so much.
Assistant : You're welcome have a nice day.
Y/N : You too.

When they hang up and then Y/N look around the room and realise it's a mess and thought to herself.

Y/N : Ohh my fucking god father Jesus christ for the love of bread my room is a mess the CEO is visiting me girll I need to tidy up.

For almost 5 minutes Y/N continuously tidy up her office suddenly she heard a knock on the door and thought it was the CEO. She replied to the knock saying..

Y/N : Yes I'll open the door.

When she open the door she didn't see the CEO but instead she saw the one and only..Choi Soobin looking straight to her face. Y/N rolled her eyes at him and reply.

Y/N : Where's the CEO.
Soobin : He's a little busy so he sent me to come to you.

He walk closer to Y/N slowly and whispered to Y/N.

Soobin : Let's have some fun.( With a smirk )
Y/N : OHHH HELL NAH just try on your outfit so I can eat I'm hungry I haven't eat anything yet.
Soobin : You haven't eat anything yet awww poor baby she must have been so hungry.
Y/N : Shut up you're making it worse.

Soobin then without warning take his shirt off reveal his perfect body making Y/N startled.

Y/N : YOU'RE GONNA STRIP DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT EVEN GIVE ME A WARNING.??
Soobin : I still need to try on the pants...want a show???
Y/N : Eww no keep to your future girl or sum.
Soobin : Which will be you.
Y/N : Do you want me to slap you right now don't play me bitch I'm hungry and angry.

Y/N got out of the room for a while and then wait for him to change and a for a while and then heard Soobin called her.

Soobin : Y/N babby girl daddy done now.
Y/N : Don't...ever called me that.
Soobin : My baby is getting mad but anyway yeah it's perfect I like it.
Y/N : Good to know I guess but you can go now your business here is done.
Soobin : Do you want a strip show?? ( Said with a sexy smirk )
Y/N : No you creep.

Soobin then started to change into his own outfit while Y/N is waiting outside. After a few moments Y/N enter the room to tidy up everything. Soobin got up from his seat and walked to Y/N and kiss her on the lips and said.

Soobin : Yesterday I can't but today I can I want it I got it. See you later baby.

Soobin left the room and Y/N stood there shocked and then she said.

Y/N : Eww I can't even- yup this dude is on crack.

Y/N left the room and head up to the cafeteria upstairs and saw Sa-yeon was eating alone so she decided to surprised her.

Y/N : BOOOMM.
Sa-yeon : Y/N my god girl you almost choke me to death.
Y/N : That's what you get for going to lunch without me.
Sa-yeon : I did actually wanted to call you but I saw you are a little busy with the CEO's son so I don't want to bother.
Y/N : He takes FOREVER to change his clothes. I'm starving let me go get some food.

Y/N came back with her meal tray filled with food beacuse she didn't even eat breakfast now it's lunch. They were eating peacefully until Yeonjun jump in the table with his lunch as well.

Yeonjun : Do you two mind if I sit here??
Y/N and Sa-yeon : No sit down with us.
Yeonjun : Thank you. Are you enjoying your food??
Y/N : Yes it's delicious actually.
Yeonjun : Glad to know. You know I haven't eat in this cafeteria since I was in highschool. When Soobin and I were still in highschool we would come here and eat everyday and then head to our extra classes and then come back here and have dinner and go home with dad.
Y/N : So your family must be very busy huh?
Yeonjun : Yeah when I was still studying I think we have dinner together as a family maybe like twice a month
Sa-yeon : Only 2 times for a whole month??
Yeonjun : Yes but it's better now since Me and Soobin both work now so we can spend more time at home with mom so she wouldn't be so lonely.
Y/N : That's good then.

They were talking and eating when Yeonjun eat something that make his teeth hurt.

Yeonjun : Ahhh I think my teeth hurt.
Y/N : Ohh no what did you eat?
Yeonjun : This chicken things.
Y/N : Does it hurt really bad??
Yeonjun : Not that bad but it hurt.
Y/N : Wait my best friend is an dentist.
Yeonjun : Ohh really?
Y/N : Yes do you want me to make an appointment for you?
Yeonjun : Yes sure why not I also want to get my teeth deep clean as well.
Y/N : sure let me do that.

Y/N then called her best friend Jea-in and ask her if she could put another client in.

*On the phone*
Y/N : Heyy girll.
Jea-in : Hey queen.
Y/N : Are you busy today?
Jea-in : I'm on my lunch break and I don't have any patients this afternoon why?
Y/N : Yeah do you think you could squeeze in another patient someone from my workplace he said his teeth hurt.
Jea-in : Sure why not what time?
Y/N : Wait let me ask him. Yeonjun when can you go like when are you free.
Yeonjun : Ughhh maybe like 3pm.
Y/N : Okay yeah Jea-in is 3pm okay with you
Jea-in : Yeah sure I have nothing to do that time.
Y/N : Okay perfect thanks byee queen.
Jea-in : Yasss okay byee.

Y/N give Yeonjun the clinic address which is not so far from here and tell him everything.

Y/N : When you go in just tell the front desk I'm Dr.Jea-in freind and they'll know.
Yeonjun : Okay thank you so much.
Y/N : You're welcome.

A/n
I hope you enjoy reading this I put my last 2 brain cells on this and I hope you like it leave a vote if you do like it I really appreciate it.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️ ✨