Husband Not By Choice

Hii bubsss!! I am back with new account new series for this book...

U know i am very much disheartened when my this books and account got deleted but u all loved me so much so it must to come back for you all... and make my work loved again... So thank you so much for your love and support...

To abhi new series ko bhi love krna ok.....

So this is related to childhood marriage it is all my imagination there not a single link with and name of characters and location to the reality as they are my imaginary tooo...

Description - sidharth and shehnaaz family's are really rich in there society and they both are well reputed. Both families are known to each other from long time and the are like relatives...

Sidharth singh - he is right now 24 years old. He knew that he is already married to shehnaaz as he is 14 when they got married. And he knew shehnaaz very well and like her too. He think she his much before his wedding with her. And now after marriage he knew shehnaaz is only his. He is very handsome and had good physique that many girl drool over him but he is interested in shehnaaz only. He doesn't know he love her or not but been around her give him a different type of feeling which always give him goosebumps... He is doctor.....

Shehnaaz singh - cute little girl chirpy and happy soul. She is 18 years old now. She is only 8 when she got married to sidharth and didn't remember anything. She still thinks that she is single and one day her prince charming will come and she will live happily ever after with him...

Sidharth's family

Anukul Singh - his dad ( s dad )
Renu singh - his mom (s mom )
Two sisters - mukti and mansi

Shehnaaz 's family

Preet kaur - her mom ( sh mom )
Anupam - her dad ( sh dad )
Only brother - shaba ( shehbaaz )

Or aage bata dungi...

Bohot sara vote krna or comments bhi or follow bhi krlo yaar please kyu nhi krte follow..

Jaldi se follow kro fir jaldi se yeh series start hogi...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️