Chapter - 32

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Kya ho raha hai yaha pe... Come a voice from there behind making them all look towards it...

S mom - shehnaaz puttar tu abhi ander ja... Said intentionally... As she is not well and the stress will only increase her illness...

Sh - mene pucha kya ho raha hai yaha... Or... Saying so she turn to look at sidharth which is standing with many emotions in himself... And her words remain unsaid...

She hurriedly went to him and look towards him... He is seriously not looking like her sidharth... Which always carry himself with grace and charm... He is lost today.... As if defeated miserably.... His this state make shehnaaz hell worried...

Sh dad - shehnaaz put ja or apna sara saman pack kr... Hum abhi ghar jayege... Said sternly.... Making every head in the house to turn towards him in astonished...

S - nhi... Shout top his lungs... Taking shehnaaz towards himself... Hold her tightly through his one hand around her neck and other hand with his bandage on is holding her other arm tightly... As if taking her to him, showing everyone that she will not move away from him...

S dad - anupam... Kesi baat kr raha hai... Said angrily... As how can he seriously even think like that...

While everyone is still in shock including shehnaaz... Who didn't get what all is happening here...

Sh dad - mujhe kuch nhi pata... Pr mujhe kamse kam sidharth se yeh umeed nhi thi... Said sternly...

Shehnaaz compose herself as she feels the hold on her getting tight....

Sh - kesi baat kr rahe ho aap papaji... Said in feared tone... As the looks on everyone's face and hold of sidharth on her is indicating her mind, the reason but she don't want to believe that...

Sh dad - shehnaaz puttar... Tune kya soch kar iski baatein mani... Haan... Tujhe doctor bne bheja tha na yaha... To tune ek baar bhi hume batana jaruri nhi samjha... Ki yeh tujhe kisi or college mei admission dila diya hai... Said in angry voice... Making shehnaaz's assumptions right.... They get to know about everything...  Hence she hung down her head in fear...

S dad - sidharth mujhe tujhse yeh umeed nhi thi... Said dejectedly...

S - kyu.... kyu nhi thi... Mujhe yeh batao... Yeh iski baat kr rahe ho na sab log.... Said in monotonous way while pointing his finger towards shehnaaz... And continues... Ignoring each and every expressions they throw on him...

S - haan... Uske uper haq ki baat kr rahe ho na... To yeh jab kuch soch samjh bhi nhi sakti thi na tabse ap logo ne iski zimmedari or iske haq mujhe de diye the... To achanak yeh kese puchne ki himmat ho gyi ki mera ispe kya haq hai... Haan.. Ask angrily... Making every mouth shut... His words are harsh but cracking the very correct spot... He don't want to do this... But his elders themselves don't leave any option for him... They accuse his feelings for her which is pure as a flame from a holy lamp... Still he listen there words... But not now... They have to listen now...

They didn't have any word to said.... They knew they went over the board today...

Sh - aap logne mere siddharth ko uske haq ka puchna.... To aaj uska javab mei dungi.... Said in determination in her voice.... She fed up with her family... Firstly they always plastered there choices on them... And when they get little choices by there own, for their own happiness then they again try to control them... Which is suffocating to her...