XXII

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is discharged from the hospital at night... They come back in there flat... He is in there room sleeping due to effects of medicines... Shehnaaz come out after freshen up... This is really long and stressful day for everyone...

She look towards sidharth, who is sleeping on the bed hugging her pillow tightly... Feeling her in that...

Shehnaaz walk towards him lying down on the bed... Beside his sleeping figure... She is facing him and the bruises on his face... Make her eyes moist... She looking towards him... Getting herself believe that now he is fine and lying down beside her...

Kya soch rahi hai meri jaan... Asked sidharth who get up from his sleep... And hearing him shehnaaz hurriedly clean her tear sticking face...

Sh - kuch nahi tu soja... Saying so she try to turn other side... But before that sidharth stop her by holding her hand...

S - ab tu mujhse jut bolegi... Said in little hurt way... Making shehnaaz look towards him instantly...

S - bolegi kya hua hai... Kyuki mei yeh akhri baar puch raha hu... Uske baad mujhse baat krne ki bhi koi jarurat nahi hai... Saying so he turn on his back... And start looking towards the ceiling...

Shehnaaz just to slide towards him... And keep her head on his herd chest... Hugging him with her arms around his neck.... After that she kiss him on his nape lovingly...

Sh - i love you... Mei nahi reh sakti tere bina... Express her feelings for him... But he stay silent as he wants her to open her up first....

Sh - mene bola tujhe kuch... Reply to kr... Asked for his reply... With her most adorable cutey face... Which melts him instantly...

S - i love you too... Saying so he turn a little towards her carefully with his right hand plastered... And take her in him by side...

Sh - tujhe pata hai meri saas ruk gyi thi jab teri accident vali baat suni... Said emotionally to him, her inner turmoil to him... Making him kiss her head in reciprocation...

S - jab call kiya tha tab kya hua tha shehnaaz... Asked her as now he just want to know that... As it is most important for him...

Shehnaaz look towards him at his this question and huffed at him...

Sh - tujhe mere ser ki kasam tu gussa nahi krega... Saying so she took his left hand and put it on her head...

S - esa kya hua tha... Or kasam ki kya baat hai... Said in distress...

Sh - humare college mei ek group hai or vaha sab unke bnaye hue rules se hi hota hai us college mei kyuki... Vo ldki joki us group ki leader hai.. Uske father hi humare college ke dean hai...

S - to usne tujhe bully kiya kya... Asked restlessly... He can't take this on her... She is his life... And is very much precious to him... To which shehnaaz nod her head in yes...

S - kya kiya un logo ne tere sath... Bta mujhe mei bhi dekhta hu unhe fir... Said in agitation... As he can guess it very well how much this kind of spoil brats can stoop low...

Sh - siddharth tu kuch nahi krega... Tune mere ser ki kasam khyai hai... Said in worry filled voice...

S - kasam... For god sake shehnaaz not on this yaar... His voice is filled with anger.... Completely filled with rage... She too for the second time scared to even look at him.... First is still the time when he come her school at her last day of her 12th class there... (jisko bhul gya ho to chapter 1 padlo firse)

S - mujhe bta kya kiya un sab ne... Or haan bilkul sach... Said sternly... Making shehnaaz nod her head in yes like a sacred kid... Who got scolding from there mother...

Sh - vo jab hum baat kr rahe the na....

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz is sitting on the 1st bench in the empty class... And is talking to sidharth happily... When suddenly he said her to hold the call a little.... She is silently waiting for him... Then suddenly someone pull her by her hair.... Due to which she feel immense pain in her head... And she just close her eyes...

She open her eyes after some seconds and turn a little and find mihira and her friends are standing there with a devilish smirk on there faces...

Sh - tum.... She gasped finding them standing there...

Mi - yes miss old fashioned behenji.... Haan to  tumhe kya lga... Or kon hoga... Paran... Said with gritted teeth...

Sh - ahhhh... Mere baal chodo please.... Said with  painful grunts in between her words...

Mi - nahi you have to pay for your deeds you... Is going to talk dirty about shehnaaz but before that she push her by all her might... And due to which her mobile too land up on floor in pieces...

Sherya - ohhh my my tumhari himmat kese hue mihi pe hath uthne ki... Saying so she went to her friend to help her to stand... Which is wincing on the ground...

Mi - you will pay for it.... You are going to regret this day of your life... Saying so she and her friends hurriedly went outside the class as mihira did same eye gesture to her friend's about this so they just went out and lock the door from outside...

Sh - mihira... Please open the door.... Please yaar... Said to them after they lock the door from outside...

And here after locking shehnaaz inside the room... Mihira is smirking... Making her friends confused...

Sherya - mihi yaar tujhe gussa hona chahiye yeh iss bhenji tujhe... the mihira mehta ko push kiya... Said all this to pump her to do something big...

Mi - chill yaar mihira kabhi bhi kisiko bhi itna easily nahi chodti... Isko mere paran ko chune ki saja to milegi... Barber milegi... Baas college khatam hone do fir isko bhi iski punishment jarur milegi... Said with a devil smile...

Sherya - pr abhi kyu nhi... Agar tab tak kisi ne yeh door khol diya to... Said to her in thoughtful way...

Mi -  abhi papa round pe ane vale hai... Or koi nahi kholega isse... Tu baas college group pe dal de ki koi bhi yaha bhatkna nahi chahiye...  Saying so they went from there...

Rest you all know... How peon open the door n all...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sh - baas fir jab tere baare suna to mei baas bhagi bhagi tere paas agyi... Saying all this her eyes is shedding tears...

S - chup hoja meri jaan... Dekh mei kya krta hu un logo ke sath... Said angrily... Making shehnaaz look towards him instantly...

Sh - nahi tu kuch nahi krega... Tere pehle hi kinni lagi hai tu kuch nahi krega... Or tune vese bhi meri kasam khayi hai... Said him in little stern voice... Which he unheard easily under his anger...

S - hmmm... He just hmmed in reply... And kiss her head lovingly...

Sh - tu soja abhi... Thk... Saying so he make her sleep... To which she sleep as she is very much tried of everything's happening today...

S - you will all have to pay for each and every tear my shehnaaz shed... Said to himself... And sleep as well...

.
.

How is the update..?

.
.

Which is your favorite scene...?

.
.

To i know bohot late update hai... But i am struck with something very important...

.
.
That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️