XXIV - 24

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz leave from there and sidharth too turn to go but he bumped into someone... Making the person shout on him instantly....

What the hell... Come a very annoying voice to sidharth's ear making him cringed instantly....

S - ufff my ear starts bleeding.... Said loudly... Making the persons look at him in disbelief...

You are here doctor... But alas today you just need a doctor too.... That person mocked sidharth while looking at her with a smirk....

S - ohh so miss whatever is here... But u know what i am seriously don't have time to waste on you so just give me a side.... Said in irritation as he don't want to waste his time on her.... When he already had a lot in his plate to look after...

Hearing him that person just get so close too him... Making him take some steps backwards... With disgust in his face clearly shown....

Person - mihira mehta do you get it... Mihira Mehta nam hai mera... Or time to bohot hai tumhare paas... I just saw... Said with a irritation laced her voice...

S - what are you talking about... And what you saw... He asked in worry... As he don't want to PDA his personal moments with his wife.... At least not in front of people like her... In that he just totally forget to take his focus on her name....

Before that mihira even reply sidharth got the call from shahbaaz and he just leave from there as he is waiting for him since long now... This irked mihira more... And she is seething in anger...

Mi - what the hell..! How dare he just pass me like this... And why everyone is after that so called behenji... Kal to bach gyi thi ajj kya karegi... Said in anger to herself and went inside the college...

.
.

°
°
.
.

Here sidharth reach towards the car where shahbaaz is waiting for him inside the car...

Shaba - kaha reh gya tha... Asked immediately sidharth come and sit inside the car...

S - kahi nhi shahbaaz... Baas ese hi chal chalte hai... Reply him in uninterested way... As mihira is get troll over him...

Shahbaaz start the car immediately... But he wanted to ask sidharth about shehnaaz... But sidharth's foul mood... Is not going compatible with situation for shahbaaz to ask anything...

So they reach there flat silently as shahbaaz not get courage to talk with the sidharth... So he think to ask him sometime later...

.
.

°
°
.
.

Shehnaaz is sitting in the her class with kavya talking on some random things... Than suddenly full class become silent... Alter silence.... They look around towards the front of the class as they are sitting facing there back to the board... And gasped looking at the bully gang standing on the stage ( place with a little height from the floor for teachers)

Everyone except shehnaaz said in unison - good morning ma'am... As this is also a rule for everyone to wish them whenever they come in front of them...

Mi - ohhh so attitude haan miss behenji... Said in little irritation while pointing at shehnaaz.... And after that whole class look towards shehnaaz as if she is some ghost...