Chapter - 40

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Please read note in the end of the update...
.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sh - tere ko humara bacha risk lagta hai... Said in little hurt....

S - ek thappad padega... Agar apna gadha dimag lagya to... Pehle puri baat dhyan se suna kr samjhi gadhi... Fir react kr... Said little sternly... Scolding her for her behaviour...

Sh - to tu samjha diya kr na fir pehle hi... Nhi to mei hurt hoti hu na fir... Said cutely.... Hugging him tightly... Through her hands around his waist... Resting her head on his chest...

S - haan to suno... Mene kaha... Hume risk nhi lena chahiye.... Kyuki abhi tu sirf 18 ki hai... There is many complications in early pregnancy also... And also mujhe pehle tujhe tere pero pe khade dekhna hai.. Tujhe bhi to right hai apni life Enjoy krne ka... Teri umer hai abhi apni college life enjoy krna ka... To tu vo kr tab tak we will take some protection methods... Kyuki ab jb tune sher ke muh khun laga diya to vo koi saint nhi hai ki control kre to iss liye.... Said calmly in start... Ending it with a teasing look at his face...

Shehnaaz remain silent for few minutes sinking his words... When suddenly she realised his words... She pull out of the hug.. Look towards him intensely...

Sh - ohhh... Kutta mene kb kiya kuch... Said accusingly... Making sidharth lost in fit of laughter... Making her more made at him... She start hitting his chest with her small fist...

S - ohhh really... To kisne mujhe mera control khone tak instigate kiya... Said with a smirk on his face... Taking her fist in his hands... Stopping her hitting him more...

Sh - ohhh.. Tu kinna kamina hai siddharth... Mene kab kuch kiya... Said accusingly... While glaring him with immense anger... As he is pointing her for everything... Taking himself saint...

S - ohhh mei kamina... Vo tu nhi thi jo keh rahi... Siddharth... Tu mujhe pyaar nhi krta... Said teasingly... mocking her words... In her way... Making her look towards him with angry glare...

Sh - acha... To chal fir chalte hai yaha se... Mujhe nhi chahiye koi protection... Kyuki ab aaj ke baad mene tujhe mujhe chune tak nhi dena... Chal chalte hai or abhi ke liye doctor se baat kr lenge... Said with a smirk on her face... As she knew what she saying... Will obviously make her hit the bulls eye... And yes it happens.... Looking at his change in expression... Tell it all how much it effect him..

Sh - chal piche hat ab... Said angrily... Forcefully take her hands from his grip... Making him come out of his shock...

S - oye... Baby... Saying so he hurriedly pull her back to her place... As she try to move away from him... Making shehnaaz smile at his behaviour... But she hide it instantly... To continue her angry way...

Sh - kyu... Said in attitude... Showing him... She is still angry at him...

S - kyuki tu meri hai... Shehnaaz... Or esi faltu baate mat kr please... Said wrapping her completely in his arms... Making her smile which she hide by bitting her inner linings of her mouth...

Sh - nhi mene tera control khone majbur kiya na... Tu krta nhi na hai mujhse pyaar... Tabbi esa bola na.. Said him while wriggling in his arms to come out... Showing him her anger...

S - nhi sweetheart... Mei to mazak kr raha tha... Please ab baas kr ja... Or rahi baat ki mei tujhe pyaar krta hu ya nhi... To bol abhi batau kitna pyaar krta hu... Said huskily... Near her face... Making her stiff... By his sensual move... Sidharth smirk at his effect on her... And take her lips in his to urgently devour her.... Showering her all the love he had through the kiss...