Chapter - 41(M)

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth and shehnaaz were back from the hospital.. And shehnaaz is in washroom... While siddharth think to get something from kitchen for them to eat... As it is past lunch time...

He come back in room and placed the tray of food on side table.... At the same time shehnaaz come out of the washroom after freshen up...

Sidharth saw her and a smile spread on his face...

S - shehnaaz baby.... Aja kuch khale... Said lovingly... Making her heart melt at his level of care, love and support for her...

Sh - bebu... Tujhe pata hai tu kinna nana puttu hai... Said coming towards him.. And hug him by his waist... Hiding her facr in his chest... Making him hug her too...

S - acha

S - acha... Chal ab khana khale... Said lovingly... While still be in hug... Then start ruffling his hair... As to give her space to move... But she is shehnaaz ofcourse... She just stay as such...

S - shehnaaz dekh ab... Agar khana thanda hua to mei nhi karuga dubara garam... Said in disbelief looking at her stubborn self... Who is stuck to him like a child...

Sh - tu hi krega... Said teasingly... Yet to show him her puppy face... While still hugging him...

S - oye... Yeah nhi ho raha hai... Chalo chup abhi khalo.. Saying so he try to forcefully break the hug.. But instead she tightened her hold around him...

Sh - nhi.... Mujhe ese hi rehna hai... Tune mere khoon nikala na... To pehle mene tujhe punishment deni hai... Said with cute pout on her face... While looking towards him, with keeping her chin at his chest...

Hearing her sidharth give her amused look...

S - really... Said with cold look... While raise his one eyebrow to ask her again...

Sh - hmmm.. Mene punishment deni hai tujhe ab... Said again cutely... Making sidharth huff...

S - acha chal bol... Said uninterested way... Making shehnaaz smirk innerly but hide it instantly...

Sh - aaj sare bartan tu saaf krega... Said innocently... Making sidharth back out from her... And look at her with accusing eyes...

S - kyu rehne dete hai na... Kal didi (house help) ayengi unko bol dunga vo kr dengi... Said instantly...

Sh - nhi tu hi krega... Teri punishment hai... Saying so she again come towards him... But he back off...

S - acha chal sath mei krnege... Said thoughtfully... While pull her towards the food...