Chapter - 44

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz and sidharth is really happy today... As today they will finally had there family with them....
Yes they shifted Mumbai 1 week later sidharth had talked with his father... And now today as it is already after 3 days of there shifting in Mumbai there parents are arriving to live with them... Hence sidharth went to get them from the airport.... While,

Shehnaaz is in kitchen with there house help... Arranging essentials for there house... Then the door bell ring getting both there attention towards it...

Hearing door bell... Shehnaaz smile instantly knowing who must be there...

Sh - aap yeah sambhalo mei dekh lungi... Said the house help and leave out of the kitchen towards the main door... Happily...

Sh - hyee papa mummy papaji maa... Sab a gye... Menu to boh khushi ho rahi hai... Said to herself while running towards the doorway... She is there on the door and open it to only find a man in his middle twenties.... Standing there with a bag in his hand.... Making her confused...

Sh - ji... Said in confusion... As she didn't know who he is.... But looking at her that man smile instantly....

Man - ma'am... Myself parth Kashyap... Your stylist's assistance for the music video... Said smilingly... Making shehnaaz smile back in response...

Sh - ohhh... Ok.. Come na... Saying politely she give a way to him to come inside.... To which parth smile in response...

Pa - no no... Ma'am thank you... I am here to give you this... Contact letter... Before coming for the shoot you have to sign this contract.... Saying so he forward the paper file in her direction... Making shehnaaz smile in response and take the file from his hand...

Shehnaaz... Come a voice of sidharth from the little far.... Getting there attention towards him...

Sh - hyeee sab agye.... Saying so she excitedly run towards his direction as she can't wait to meet her whole family.... Who is too looking towards her smilingly standing beside sidharth....

Shehnaaz run towards them and firstly hug her maa tightly...

Sh mom - dekho mujhe lga mere paas ayegi... Pr humse jada to apni saas ki chahati hai... Mere to koi value hi nhi.... Said jokingly.. Making shehnaaz take her too in the hug with her and sidharth's mother...

Sh - nhi mere liye aap dono same ho... Pr maa mujhse jada pyaar krti hai... Iss liye yeah meri favourite hai.... Said smilingly... In between the hug...

S mom - or kya.. Meri pyaari si bachi hai yeah... Saying so she kiss her forehead lovingly....

Sh mom - haan ji to mera sidharth puttar bhi boh sona hai... Saying so she goes towards sidharth and side hug him... Making him smile as well... This is very much missing in there life... They want them with us since long... And finally they are having them with us....

S dad - are baas karo... Sara pyaar yhi luta dena hai.. Ya ander bhi chalna hai... Said little sternly... Making everyone silently start walking towards the main gate...

Both father's and mother's is going inside the house when sidharth notice parth standing near the gate... Making him confused...

Sh - vo contract leke aye hai music video ki... Said him looking his questioning gaze on parth....

S - acha... Tu baat kr mei ander hu... Saying so he went inside with there parents leaving shehnaaz there to had final talk with parth...

Sh - sorry vo meri family bohot din baad ayi hai na to excited ho gyi thi... Said apologetically... As she run away in between there talk...

Pa - no no ma'am i can understand... But they said bahu... Means is you are married... Ask in suspicion... But shehnaaz didn't get his meaning..

Sh - yes.. Said smilingly... Making him shock...

Pa - really means ok... I am going... We will contact you later... Saying so he run from there making shehnaaz confused..... But she shrugged it off and happily went inside the house.... As finally they had there support system with them...

She happily went inside and meet all again lovingly and had there family time...

.
.

At night...

Sidharth come out of the washroom after freshen up... And found shehnaaz is totally covered in her blanket and her body is shaking giving signal that she is not sleeping...

Sidharth worriedly start walking towards her throwing the towel somewhere in the room...

S - shehnaaz.... Baby... Kya hua... Haan... Saying he start shaking her... And try to get blanket out from his site.... To get her out of that blanket... While shehnaaz try to show resistance... But who cares... Sidharth forcefully take blanket away...

S - oye... Shehnaaz... Sweetheart ro kyu rahi hai... Haan.... Ask sitting on her side... While she still crying...

Sh - siddharth... Calling him she throw herself on him completely.... And start crying more profusely.... While sidharth gather her in his arms... Cradling her like a delicate flower in his rough arms.....

S - baby... Sun.. Bol to... Btayegi nhi mujhe pata kese chalega sweetheart.... Ask politely... While continuously trying to calm her down....

Sh - siddharth.... Said in between her crying... Making sidharth worried for her...

S - nhi le pehle pani pi fir baat krenge... Said worriedly... While forwarding the glass of water form the side table....

Shehnaaz reluctantly drink water than lean herself towards him.... Making him rub her back to calm her down...

S - ab bolo kya hua... Or rona nhi... Said while looking at her attentively....

Sh - mere director ka call aya... Kehte hai... Mei juti hu... Mene unhe dhokha diya hai.... Iss liye wo mere sath kaam nhi kr sakte... Said in between her muffled cries... Making sidharth look towards her with shock... As what she is talking about...

S - tune kiya.. Mtlb kya hai.. Kya hua hai.... Ask calmly... As her health is prime important for him.. And her constant cries make his heart churn...

Sh - vo bole ki mei married hu iss liye... Saying so she again start crying profusely.... Making sidharth restless by her reaction...

S - shehnaaz so... Where is that dhokha n all comes from... Baby... Ask as these puzzled answers makes no sense to him...

Sh - mujhe nhi na pata kuch.... Said in between in her cries and hide herself in his chest.... Crying her heart out... As her dream broke in a instant... And she accused for what she didn't even know....

Sidharth helplessly hold her to him tightly... As he knew now she will not leave him till she feels she is ok... Hence he just silently stay with her....
.
.

How's the update..?

Favourite scene....?

Bohot time baad likha... I don't know how it's come up... Please let me know how this is in review...

.
.

Don't forget to press the like button and comments too...

.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️