Chapter - 47

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is busy in her shoots for her first music video and is really happy...

But Firstly after reading the contract and getting that she has to again hide her marriage makes her feel very distrubed and feel disliked about it thoughts.... as she seriously wants to tell everyone that she is taken... Taken by the most amazing person, and that person is her siddharth.... Who is more than perfect for her... He is everything whatever she ever things her husband would ever to be.... And sometimes even more... And this time too he very beautifully make her understand that they are not hiding there marriage... They are just not showcasing it... Like if anyone asked about it to her or there they will be normal to everything's.... they can reveal them it but not only they are just showcase it for everyone....

And as like always she get that meaning and happily agrees with all these things as she can do anything for him and after his own approval she can't had any second thoughts on anything...

And now, She is almost done with her dress trails and poster shot and is headed back towards her vanity... When her co-star come behind her...

Hey... Shehnaaz... Call out her name... Making her turn towards him...

Sh - hn rajveer... Saying so she turn towards him smilingly... He is seriously give her positive vibes in all the say and work too...

Raj - vo vanity mei chalke baat kre... Yaha ese... Said hesitantly... Looking around... Making shehnaaz followed his eyes around and realized that yes they are in between crew members who are setting the things...

Sh - haan haan sure chalo... Saying so she start walking with him behind her...

After some time they reaches her vanity.. And is settled opposite to each other....

Sh - hn rajveer kya hua... Bolo... Ask politely...

Raj - tomorrow is our main shoot for music video... And as this is our song together... I am little curious and keen to know about you... Said happily... Making shehnaaz smile in return too... As she take it so causal and anything related to music video only....

Shehnaaz... Calling out her name sidharth enter inside her vanity... Without knocking... Making both rajveer and shehnaaz to turn towards him...

Looking him shehnaaz just get up from her place and run towards him in a second.... And is in his arms the next second... Making sidharth smile instantly... He too hug her forgetting everything... He knew she need this.... And he can do anything for her...

Whereas looking them rajveer feel little bad as he got little attracted towards shehnaaz in first meet only and now wants to get to know each others more... But looking towards them he get he had no space between these two madly in love persons... And smile looking towards them...

Sidharth broke the hug... But shehnaaz cling at his side in a side hug as now she really don't want anything... She get her man whom she misses a lot in whole day.... And sidharth notice rajveer who is giving full smile towards them... Making sidharth returns the smile towards him...

Raj - ok i guess the try i want here... Was already taken... I am taking it as a clue and is out of this... Said jokingly... Making sidharth frown towards him... Then look towards shehnaaz... Who too look towards him with bitting her lips in nervousness... Because she knew what may come up...

S - what try... Clue an all you talking about... Asked suspiciously.... Making shehnaaz face-palming herself thousands times in her mind... And cursing the situation a million times...

Raj - are nothing... Just joking... Said smilingly.... As he saw shehnaaz's expressions... And get that he did a mistake by saying this all in front of him...

Raj - hmm... Shehnaaz will meet soon... Abhi i have to go... Said hurriedly... Even before sidharth can say a word...

Sh - hmm... Said smilingly... And raj left from the vanity.. While sidharth look towards shehnaaz with questioning eyes.... And start walking towards the couch in it...

Sh - kya hai... Ese kyu dekh raha hai... Chod na sab tujhe pata aaj... Na... Bohot acha hua sab... Said happily... Making sidharth too smile at her happiness.. And shrugged the any other thoughts from his mind....

Then after that they spend time in vanity where sidharth listen her each word... Then they went back to there home...

.
.

After a week....

Shehnaaz is sitting on the couch of there room... With bitting her nails in anxiousness... Making sidharth frown... Who is coming inside the room and found her like this...

S - oye baby... Kya hua... Ese kyu bethi hai... Or in bechare nails pe kyu sitam kr rhai hai... Asked calmly.. While sitting besides her...

Sh - siddharth... Winced towards him instantly.. After he settled down beside her....

S - haan boliye siddharth ki jaan... Asked in return... Smilingly.... Making shehnaaz smile instantly...

Sh - siddharth.... Winced remembering the thoughts giving her anxiety... Making sidharth smile at her antics... Which is not new to him... He can read her inner thoughts too.. He knew what happened to her...

S - shehnaaz baby... Kuch ni hota sab acha hoga... Why are you so nervous baba... Ask calmly... While taking her in his arms... Making her relax feeling him...

Sh - hmm... But kuch gadbad hui to... Ask cutely... Making sidharth kiss her cheeks then a little peck on her lips... Making her blush by his love...

S - kuch ni hoga mei hu na.. Sab sahi hoga mere jaan... Said calmly and rest his head on her her head...

.
.

How's the update...?

Any guesses for the anxiety shehnaaz having...?

Favourite scene..?

I know chota chapter hai... Yaar time hi nhi nikal pa rahi... I will try to get more... But till then please bear this with me...

.
.

Follow me on Instagram too please.... Link in bio... And on wattpad too...

.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️