Husband Not By Choice - XIII

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update... Enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Follow me please....

Let's start now,

They both are still in hug forgetting everything around them... But then sidharth break the hug and look towards shehnaaz lovingly...

Sh - kya dekh raha hai... Asked in confusion as he is just looking at her since long now... With not even saying a word...

S - tujhe... Said huskily making her go red in shyness on his direct answer...

Sh - siddharth.... Call him shyly to ask him to stop teasing her but it make him more naughty...

S - baby pehle hi rone ki vjhse puri laal hui padi hai or ab itna sharmaye gi to kese chalega.... Said while tracing his long fingers all over her face teasingly...

Sh - siddharth... This time it comes as a moan making him smirk proudly looking at his effect on her...

S - baby ja jake fresh hoja isse pehle mei apna control kho du... Said intentionally...

Shehnaaz just open her eyes with jolt as she didn't expect him too say something like this right now....

Looking at her face sidharth bit his inner linings to control his laughter as she is complaining him though her face....

Sh - siddharth... Tu esa hi krta hai mere sath... Ja mene ni baat krni ab tere sath... Said irritatedly...

She get up from the bed and then turn around to go away from him but sidharth pull him towards himself and push her on the bed... Then hover her completely... covering her under him....

S - kyu moti baby... Kyu baat ni karegi.. Asked innocently...

This make shehnaaz more irritated hence she wriggle under him and try to push him away from her...

Sidharth hold her both wrist above her head and look towards intensely making her stop wriggling and melt under there proximity...

S - baby mujhe tujhse kuch chahiye... Asked huskily near her face... Making her feel thousands of butterflies inside her stomach due his hot breath near her own breaths...

Sh - k..ya... Ky...aaa... Stammering in between her words...

S - bolke lene mei vo maja nahi hai... Sweetheart.... I will show you heaven... Saying so he attack on her trembling lips making her hell shocked as this come as surprise to her...

Firstly he just place his lips on her soft ones making himself believe about her presence... Then he slowly start moving his lips making shehnaaz too aroused for himself...

He is passionately kissing her while shehnaaz wriggle under him to get her hands free from his hold making him groan by her disturbance....

He irritatingly broke the kiss and look towards her in irritation...

S - kya kr rahi hai... Asked irritatedly...

Sh - mujhe tujhe touch krna hai... Please... Said cutely... Making him realize that he is holding her hands....

Sidharth hurriedly left her wrists and again attack her lips for a argent kiss...

Both are touching there soul though this soul soothing kiss.... Today they get for which they are waited since long... The love of there life in full flesh and blood... Not in dreams....

After sometime they both break the kiss for the much needed breath they both required in there systems... Shehnaaz is all red in shyness due to there first kiss...

Sidharth rest his forehead on hers and catch some breath... Looking intensely to her....

S - i love you baby... Said after his breath become normal...

Sh - i love you too siddharth.... Said with red hue on her cheeks...

They hug each other and sidharth turn their position... Now shehnaaz is above him and she just place her head on his chest and calmly listening his heartbeat which is her favourite music now...

There moment is disturbed by the ringtone of his mobile phone... Which is in his pant pocket...

Sh - jaa dekh kon hai... Saying so she went towards the washroom from him...

She went inside the washroom smiling like a fool...

She come outside after sometime and found a very much happy and excited sidharth sitting on the couch...

Sh - kya hua siddharth... Asked in confusion... As he is doing something on his laptop... And Her words make him realize that she is out from the washroom.....

S - idher a jaldi yeh dekh... Said excitedly while tapping the empty space on the couch next to him for her to sit down..

Shehnaaz went towards him... And sit near him... Then what she saw on the laptop screen made the tears of happiness come out there own from her eyes...

S - naa baby rona nahi hai ab samjhi... Yeh to achi baat hai na... Said happily while wiping her tears...

Sh - haan... Pr yeh sab tune kab kiya mene to dekha hi nahi mujhe lga abhi tu busy hai badme baat karungi... Said after smiling in between her tears happily...

S - tere liye hi to busy tha baby... Mene socha tha mere hospital mei jane pe tu ghar pr bore ho jayegi is liye mene tere admission jaldi jaldi krva diya taki kl tu bhi clg ja sake... Said happily...

Shehnaaz can feel her heart swell in love for this man... Who think so much for her...

Sh - tu itna kiya mere liye... Asked cutely...

S - nahi purvi ke liye kiya hai... Usko phone kr ke bol deta hu... Said jokingly....

Shehnaaz smack him hardly... Then gare him angrily...

S - to tu hi ese puchi na baby of course tere liye hi to karunga... Said smilingly then place a kiss on her nose as he can't control because she's looking really cute with this cute fake angry face...

They both are so much engrossed in their moment but they got disturbed by the growling sound of there stomach... Making both of them stare each other for few seconds then hawl into the hard laughter...

S - please baby ab kuch bna de... Said in between his laughter....

Shehnaaz get up from the bed and then warm there food and arrange on the the dining table...

Sh - siddharth aja... Khana lga diya hai... Call him from the dinning area... Hearing her sidharth come out and sit on the dining table....

Shehnaaz is going to serve in two plates but stop in between by sidharth...

S - baby ek hi sath khate hai na... Said smilingly making her blush...

Sh - thk... Said with a little nod...

Then sidharth give her a eye gesture to make her understand where to sit... Getting his gesture she herself settled herself in his lap shyly...

S - le baby... Saying so he forward the morsel tonher lovingly...

Shehnaaz take it and then forward the morsel to him too...

Like this they did there lunch....

.
.
.

How was the update...?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️