Husband Not By Choice - IV

Let's start now,

Every one reach house from court still sidharth and shehnaaz are not even looking at each other.. They sit beside each other but still the misunderstanding between them is stopping them to convey what they felt for each other...

In there thoughts they didn't get when they reach the house...

They come out of the car and shehnaaz and sidharth mothers come towards them...

S mom - shehnaaz beta pallu ser pe dhak le..

Shehnaaz did what she asked for and then again look down as she is not understanding why she is feeling something new inside her... She feeling very much shy...

Sh mom - didi vo gerhpravesh krva lete hai... Said looking at sidharth mom who in response give the sweet smile and nod in yes as gesture her to continue...

Sidharth mother went inside there house and shehnaaz mother take both sidharth and shehnaaz towards sidharth's house and then sidharth mother come with arti ki thali and did there arti then welcome them inside warmly...

There attention is gained by mukti di...

Mukti - maa vo dono thak gye honge thodi der aram krne dete hai na sham ko kr lenge baki ki sari rasme... Said looking at shehnaaz's state

S mom - haan bache mei bhi yahi bolene vali thi... To tu esa kr shehnaaz ko inke kamre mei leja mujhe abhi sidharth se kuch kam hai vo badme ayega... Said with sweet smile on her face...

Hearing her words shehnaaz snap up her head up as she is feeling different hearing all this which is shown on her face... which didn't get unnoticed by sidharth...

Sidharth feeling pain looking at her horrible face of shehnaaz as if she is scared of him taht she is uncomfortable with him now and her scared looks give him so much pain...

Shehnaaz went to there room with mukti di and sidharth went behind his mom..

Shehnaaz enter there room...and went inside the wash room after sometime...

Shehnaaz pov

Esa nahi hai ki mei pehli baar sidharth ke kamre mei ayi hu hum to kitni baar sath rahe hai is kamre mei to aaj yeh ajeeb si feeling kyu a rahi hai... Babaji yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe kyu mujhe itni ghabrahat ho rahi hai...
Ek to do din ho gye sidharth se baat bhi nahi hui.. Use pata hai mei use baat kre bina nahi reh sakti fir bhi bhao kha raha.. Pr bhao to mujhe khana chahiye na ki usne mujhse itna bada sach chupaya pr nahi yaha to vo khud itna bhao kha raha hai... Hyeee babaji yeh kesa sa banda bnaya hai apne huffff...

Pov ends

Her chains of thoughts is disturbed by the voice of mukti di who is continuously call her name from outside the wash room as she is taking so long to come out..

Mukti - bacha kitna time ho gya tu thk hai na... Asked anxiously...

Shehnaaz hear her voice face-palm herself for getting lost in her thoughts...

Sh - haan di vo baas saree change krne mei time lag gya...

Mukti - thk fir mei jati hu maa bula rahi hai koi baat ho to mujhe ya mansi ko bula liyo thk hai...

Sh - haan di thk hai..

Mukti left from there.. Here shehnaaz is done with bath but then she curse herself for not getting her clothes...

Sh - hyee yaha to mere kapde hi nahi hai ab kya karu.. Murmur to herself..

Then she found nothing even after searching alot then she thought to go outside in towel only and look for something to wear in his closet...

She come outside and went towards the closet to find something to wear...

Here sidharth is coming back after long talk with his mother.... He open the door and went inside and lock it...

He look around in room for shehnaaz but she is not there...

S - yaha nahi hai... Washroom mei hogi mei bhi apne kapde nikal leta hu... Said under his breath while walking towards the closet...

He enter inside the closet and the seen front of him make him made..

Shehnaaz is standing in his closet only in his towel around her... Looking hell sexy.. Her milky white skin is shining with water droplets on them making him feel hard in his pants...

But he composed himself from going towards her... Shehnaaz feeling someone behind so  she turn around and shocked till core to find sidharth, standing there staring her with so many emotions in his eyes creating havoc inside her body... he gain his consciousness after she turn round so he turn around hurriedly and cursing himself for this..

S - sorry i mean vo vo mei bas kapde nikale aya tha... I am really sorry... Saying so he left from there... Leaving behind a blushing shehnaaz...

Sidharth come out His room and went towards the terrace and kick the the wall hardly...

Sidharth pov

Shit dude what is this behaviour like seriously i am staring her like this.. What will she think about me... Vese hi she is not interested in me at all and mei use ghoor raha tha... SHIT SHIT SHIT...

mujhe use dur rehna hoga, dur rehna hoga, dur rahena hi hoga use...

Pov ends

Here shehnaaz is blushing after sidharth left from there room...

Sh - hyee usne mujhe ese dekh liya pr vo mujhe kese ghur raha tha.. Pr mujhe uska ghurna acha kyu lag raha tha mujhe to gussa hona chahiye.. But mei vo.... Her chain of thoughts disturbed by mansi di...

Mansi - shehnaaz bacha tera bag layi hu... Pade du nikal ke...

Sh - nahi mei kr lungi di thank you...

Mansi - thk fir mei jati hu...

Then mansi went from there and shehnaaz come from closet and take her bag and dress up properly...

Then she went out towards living room found everyone there but not sidharth...

S dad - shehnaaz bacha kya hua beta kuch chahiye tha kya... Said as he notice her roaming lost in her thoughts..

Sh - sidharth.. Said still lost in her thoughts...

Hearing her answer everyone laugh loudly making her snap out of her thoughts...

Hearing laughing sound sidharth mother come outside from the kitchen...

S mom - kya hua ese kyu has rahe ho sare.. Or shehnaaz bache tu ese kyu khadi hai kya hua... Asked she saw everyone laughing and shehnaaz there with confused face...

Mansi - maa shehnaaz ko sidharth chahiye... Her words strike shehnaaz directly who turns red like tomato and run in there room...

Sidharth who is coming downstairs hear mansi di's words and saw shehnaaz running from there thinks that they all are teasing shehnaaz and she run away as she didn't like take it and feeling uncomfortable with it... As he don't saw her face so he misunderstand the whole situation...

S - mansi di please ese majak mat kiya karo apko pata hai na yeh koi normal shaadi nahi hai or vese bhi usko force kara gya hai is sab mei to please use or jada uncomfortable mat karo.. Saying so he left from there without listening anyone...

He enter inside there room and found her sitting on bed.. He look towards her who is sitting there looking down at her lap...

S - shehnaaz i am sorry for all this vo mene ab bol diya hai koi vese behave nahi karenge or tum rest karo mei fresh hoke guest room mei chala jaunga... Said with plain voice...

Hearing sidharth words she look towards him...

Sh -.......

.
.
..
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️