Chapter - 30

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is so much disturbed that he just went to the terrace and to calm himself a little... But then suddenly he got a call from his colleague and he ask some things related to his patients which he is treating and transferred to him to treat as sidharth is on sick leave... But the documents are in his locker and the keys with him... Hence he had to go there and handover him the documents personally... Hence he went towards shahbaaz... And they both went from there towards the hospital....

.
.

Here in flat....

Shehnaaz think to go behind him and talk to him... But stop in her tracks... She don't know what to say him right now... She too had a very foul day... And above all she hurt her siddharth... Making her feel miserable... But to think a way to talk to him nicely and mend the unevenness between them,she decide to give much needed time to each other... And rest on the bed straight to rest a little... As she is really exhausted... And when sleep took over her, she didn't know...

While everyone in family is shock, after looking at shehnaaz state... And finally force shahbaaz to tell them everything.... Which he refused saying... Sidharth is the only one... Who can explain everything fully... But he tell them that in college some students bully shehnaaz that's why she is crying...

In late evening... Sidharth come back to flat from the hospital.. As he get struck in his work there... And find everyone in living area except shehnaaz...

Sh mom - hyee sidharth put... Tujhe inna time kese lag gya bache.... Tujhe bhi rest krna chahiye na... Said after noticing him coming towards them...

S - nhi mummy ji... Baas.. Vo hospital gya tha kuch emergency agyi thi... Reply her instantly.... And went towards them and sit with them...

S dad - pr beta tujhe to khud rest ki jarurat hai... Tu rest nhi lega to thk kese hoga... Ask worryingly...

S - papa... Ab main thk hu... Koi ni... Vese shehnaaz ne kuch khaya... Ask restlessly... As he didn't talk to her since there argument...

S mom - nhi... Or tu mujhe yeh bta ki kya hua hai... Or tu usko akela chod kr... Hospital chala gya... Meri bachi ne tabse gate lock kr rekha... Jb tujhe uska sahara, takat bnna chahiye, us samay tujhe apne kam ki padi hai... Said his mother coming towards him angrily....

Abhi bhi nhi khola gate shehnaaz puttar ne kya... Ask sidharth's father in between to which s mom nod in yes remorsefully...

S - kya mtlb kya hai ki, usne lock kr rakha... Ap log spare key se nhi khol sakte the... Or shahbaaz boleke bheja tha tujhe ki uska khyal rekhiyo or mujhe bta ta rahi ho kesi hai... Pr nhi... Kisiko uski padi hi nhi hai..... Said in agitation.... While getting up from his place and went to get the spare key...

S dad - sidharth.... Yeh kya tarika hai baat krne ka... Ek to hume, tum teeno kuch bta nhi rahe ki kya ho raha hai... Or uper se ese baat kr raha hai.... Said angrily... As sidharth's behaviour hurt him a lot...

Hearing his father... He feel ashamed to talk to his elders like this... And is going to said a sorry but his father didn't give him chance and continues...

S dad - or kya kaha... Hume shehnaaz ki kuch padi nhi hai.... Waah kya din agye hai... Jab khud laya usse collage se kya bola mei sambhal lunga use... Or kya kiya tune khud.... Chala gya hospital... Usse yaha chod ke... Or usne ander se room lock kr liya or jb humne pucha to boli vo ki usse sone de... Hume batao hum kya kare.... Humare bache, ab hume kuch bta nhi rahe hai or khud bhi ek sath nhi hai.... Sahi kaha teri maa ne... Jab tujhe uske sath hona chahiye tha.... Tu chala gya hospital... Said rudely.... As it is going on his nerves.... As there children is suffering and they don't know about it...

Hard but reality hit him hard.... Sidharth is standing there defeated... He wants to be with her... But what about him.... He is always there for... Even when she always tell him about her prince charming and eventful things she want in her life with her prince charming... He control his emotions and prioritise her feelings and emotions above his own... He is always there for her... And he is happy in this because he thinks, at least he is fulfilling his side of wedding vows to protect her.... But today when he get to know that she had went through all these things... Even when he is with her, because she did not tell him about her inner turmoil... Because of his health and condition... Making him feel betrayed... He feels like he get defeat in protecting his love.... And burst on her for not letting him know about her sufferings, even after forcing her to tell him.... She thinks about him more than herself this time, should make him happy na... But just thinking of her being in pain to protect him, is killing him from inside.... And her first ever time in there life when she break her promise is working as the pin on the coffin...

Sh dad - anupam... Yaara nhi.... Bache hai... Control kr.... Said while rubbing the back his father's to calm him a little... His voice snap out sidharth from his thoughts...

S - papa... Please... I am sorry... Mei aap sabko sab bta dunga... Pr abhi mei shehnaaz ko dekh ke ata hu... Said guiltily... While his father just nod his head a little in yes... Indicating him to go... As his anger is nothing in front of his daughter...

Sidharth hurriedly went towards there room and find her rest on the bed fully curl up in a ball, facing her back towards the door...

Sidharth went towards her... Without making noise... As she is looking like, she is sleeping and he don't want to disturb her sleep...

He went towards the other side of the bed and sit beside her resting figure... She is looking pale to him... He knew she is exhausted a lot today that's why he asked shahbaaz to take care of her and made her eat something... But due his own lack... His moti baby is in this state.... His eyes showing guilt... Guilt of prioritising his pain above her...

He take her hand in his and is going to take it near his lips... To just feel her.... But before that shehnaaz open her eyes with a jolt feeling him near her....

Sh - siddharth... Tu agya... Saying so she hurriedly get up from the rest position and hug him tightly.... And start crying again....

This all happen so quickly that sidharth don't understand anything... But he got his senses back when he hear her cries... He immediately broke the hug and cup her face in palms after wiping her brimming tears...

Sh - siddharth... Mujhe maaf krde.... Mujhe tujhe bolna chahiye tha... Tu sahi bolta hai... Mei gadhi hi hu... Iss baar apna gadha dimag lagaya or dekh na kya ho gya... Pr please tu mujhe chod ke mat ja... Mujhe acha nhi lgta hai.... Said in between her cries...

S - nhi shehnaaz baas ho gya na.... Pehle chup ho please... Tujhe pata hai na... Mei tujhe ese nhi dekh pata.... Said emotionally...

Sh - to kutte rulata bhi khud hai... Na... Ab maaf krde nhi to mene hurt ho jana hai tujhse.... Said in her usual self... Making sidharth smile admist in his teary emotions.... As she can feel him getting back to normal...

S - tu bilkul pagal hai... Sweetheart... Saying so he hug her tightly close to his heart.... His lips rested on her forehead to feel her...

Sh - haan sirf tere liye.... Said nonchalantly... Making sidharth's smile grew bigger...

.
.
.
How is the update...?

.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️