Husband Not By Choice - XI

Hii cupcakes...
I know mei bohot late hu or i give my reasons already...

So now i am start writing again so please let me how it is... And also support and love me too...

For now enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Both are entering in the party and every eye turns towards shehnaaz making sidharth fist his palm as he can't take a single glance on her but here people are staring her continuously...

So sidharth just snaked his arms around her waist making shehnaaz feeling jolts of emotions in her body who is still trying to cope up with her own stunt which she pull sometime ago....

She move her eye lashes up towards him and the raw emotions in his eyes makes her heart flutter over him...

S - tum mere sath hi rahoge thk hai.... Said in dominating tone...

Sh - hmm... She just humed in response to his dominance....

There moments is break by the host of the orientation...

Mr. Roy - hello dr. Sidharth...

S - hello sir... Said meekly after shifting his attention towards him....

Shehnaaz just had a proud smile all the time on her face as at last her sidharth got succeed in his dreams...

Sidharth go inside to meet some more of his colleagues with shehnaaz beside him all the time...

They both are with his some friend talking randomly when there come someone gaining everyone's attention..

Sidharth and shehnaaz too look towards that direction...

Then come a lady in dress which is very much modern and elegant.... towards sidharth and hug him tightly... Making him shocked like hell...

Lady - hii sid... Said in excited tone...

S - tu idher... Asked in shocked voice...

Lady - haan... Kesa lga mera surprise... Said in same excitement...

S - acha hai... Reply happily...

They are so much engrossed in each other that shehnaaz is feeling left out in between all the strangers around her... Her eyes are fixed on there hands which they both are holding since long...

Some tears fromed behind her eyes which she hide behind her smile...

On the other hand....

S - kab plan kiya yaha ane ka... Asked in still amused way by her surprise...

Lady - yaar vo sab chod na kabbi or batungi... Said smilingly...

Sidharth just then remember about shehnaaz... So he smilingly turn towards her...

S - aja tujhe kisi se milvata hu... Saying so he take her in front of shehnaaz happily...

Shehnaaz saw them looking towards her so hurriedly composed herself and smile looking towards him...

S - shehnaaz.... Call her to gain her attention...

Sh - Hmmm... Answered him in a monotone...

S - to purvi meet shehnaaz... And shehnaaz meet purvi.... Said happily...

Pu - hii shehnaaz... Said happily...

Sh - hii... Said plainly.. As this is first time when she saw him with any other girl ever which is burning her in jealousy....