Husband Not By Choice - I

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is in her school as it is there final day at school and she is very much sad as she is going to leave her school and her friends too...

Sh - mahi yaar mei tujhe bohot miss karungi.. Said sadly

Ma - haan yaar mei bhi karungi or tujhe pata hai... There conversation is distrusted by a boy who call shehnaaz.. Both turn and look towards the boy with frown...

Sh - kya hai gurpreet kya kam hai tujhe... Asked irritatedly as he distrub there conversation..

Gu - shehnaaz vo yaar mujhe tujhse kuch bolna tha or kuch dena bhi tha... Said in nervousness..

Sh - kya hua bol ese kyu ghabra raha hai...

Gu - vo yeh tere liye hai or haan yeh gift bhi... Said while forwarding the chocolates box and gift towards her.. Shehnaaz too take it as she love chocolates and give him a smile...

This whole seen is witness by someone who come to take shehnaaz with him to home..

Gu - shehnaaz or mei na tujhse bohot pyaar krta hu or tujhse shaadi krna chahta hu.. He said everything looking downwards...

His confession is distrub by the same person who saw each and everything from far but now spitting fire towards them...

Shehnaaz is shocked hearing his confession as she never felt anything for him...

She going to say something but she is pulled harshly which resulted in making her legs webbed each other and she land up in that's persons arms...

Shehnaaz clutch her eyes tightly hearing the thundering roar from that guy...

Guy - kya badtameezi ho rahi hai yaha... His eyes are red in anger and as a result he tightened his hold on shehnaaz making her winced...

Sh - ahhhhhhh sidharth lagi mujhe...

Sidharth give her stern look making her gulp her saliva..

S - haan tu be tu kya bola be... Saying so he pull shehnaaz behind him and hold him by his collar..

S - kya bola tu haan isse pyaar krta hai shaadi krega... Haan bol be... Said dangerous to him..

Gurpreet till now is in state to die with fear of sidharth.. He is shivering and panting making shehnaaz scared too for the innocent soul...

Gu - bhayia vo to mene ese hi bol diya tha aaj se shehnaaz meri behen hai.. Said with crying voice...

Sidharth loose his hold on him and push him..

S - iske aage piche dikhna bhi mat nhi to abki baar jaan se maar dunga samjhna na... Saying so he hold shehnaaz hand and start pulling her towards his car...

Sh - ahhhhhhh sidharth mujhe lag rahi hai please ruk ja.. Said with painful voice...

Sidharth stop in his track listening her voice and look towards with her...

S - to mujhe bhi utna hi dard hua yeh sab dekhke samjhi... Said looking in her eyes intensely making her shiver.. And move her eyelashes down in fear...

Sidharth take her to car make her sit on passenger seat and himself get on driving seat and start the car looking at road...

Shehnaaz didn't want to make him more angry so she silently look outside the window and start crying silently...

After sometime they reach there house ( sidnaaz families are neighbours and they had a common space for both house).. Sidharth take her there...

S - apne kamre mei ja shehnaaz... Shout loudly making each and every person come there in confusion as this the first time sidharth is this much angry on shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz stand still there and looking at the floor continously crying...

There family members come there and sidharth mom and shehnaaz mother with his sister run towards shehnaaz and gather her in her arms..

That's it shehnaaz start loudly...

S mom - sidharth beta yeh kya tarika hai.. Ese kyu chikh raha hai tu ispe... Said while caressing shehnaaz's hair...

Everyone look towards him for answers with frown.. Before sidharth even answer that there come sidnaaz fathers and look everyone with frown eyes and everyone notice them and keep mum...

Shehnaaz run towards her father and hug him tightly and start crying...

Sh dad - kya hua shehnaaz ese kyu ro rahi hai bta mujhe kya hua hai...

Shehnaaz keep crying making him restless and sidharth too look towards her with guilty eyes as he can't see her in this state...

S - papaji ( yes as sidharth remember his marriage so he call shehnaaz parents as papaji and mummy ji ) vo mene apko bola tha na jab shehnaaz 18 ki hui thi tabhi bta do sab kuch humare baare mei ese nhi to kahi der na ho jaye... To which her father nod and sidharth continues...

S - haan to aaj yeh sab nhi hota... mei ise roj ki tarah lene gya tha school se or vaha mene... And narrated everything making everyone's face pale...

Shehnaaz is still crying but look towards her father with painful eyes...

Sh - papa meri koi galti nhi hai... Said in cracking voice...

Sh dad - shehnaaz puttar tu kya sach mei us ladke se pyaar krti hai.. Asked anxiously making everyone gasped by his question..

S dad - anupam yeh kya bol raha hai vo yeh... But his words is cut by shehnaaz father..

Sh dad - bol shehnaaz kya baat hai..

Sh - nhi papa, sachi mei kisi se pyaar nhi krti or mei use yahi bolne vali thi.. Please papa mera yakin karo... Said after composing herself...

Everyone take a breath of relief.. Sidharth now feeling more guilty for behaving this way with her...

S dad - anupam ab hume shehnaaz ko sab bta dena chahiye or vese bhi ab uska admission bhi vahi krna hai jaha sidharth apni internship ke liye jayega kyuki ab shehnaaz ko apne farj nibhana hi padega... Said while placing a hand on her father's shoulder and by other he caressed her head...

Shehnaaz father nod his head in yes and look towards shehnaaz who is looking towards him already with confused expression...

Sh - kya baat kr rahe ho ap kya batana hai mujhe or konsi zimmedari ki baat kr rahe ap.. Asked her father...

Sh dad took a deep breath and look towards her with remorseful eyes..

Sh dad - beta tujhe sidharth se firse shaadi krni hogi or ab uski puri tarah se patni banena hoga.. Said making shehnaaz confuse..

Sh - firse mtlb...

Sh mom come towards them and make shehnaaz look towards her as she knew her husband can't break her daughters dreams...

Sh mom - beta teri or sidharth ki shaadi pehle hi ho chuki hai jab tu 10 saal ki thi...

This come as the biggest shock for shehnaaz.. She detached herself from her father and look towards everyone..

Sh - please ese mazak mat karo please... And run towards Mukti di..

Sh - mukti di ab bolo yeh sab jut bol rahe hai na.. But to her dismay she nod her head in no making it confirm...

Sidharth noticed the pain in shehnaaz's eyes making his heart pained too.. But then he notice that she is breathing heavily so he run towards her and take her in his arms from mukti di's side..

S - shehnaaz breath shehnaaz... And shehnaaz collapsed in his arms making him hell worried...

Sidharth take her to her room and placed her on bed...

S - maa meri medical kit mangvao...  Shout loudly and he turn towards shehnaaz...

After some minutes mansi di come with his kit and hand it over to him..

S - ap sab bahar rahiye mei check krta hu... And everyone leave from there...
.
.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️