Chapter - 45

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz puttar tera dhyan kider hai bache... Come a voice of shehnaaz's mother... When she saw shehnaaz standing lost beside dining table...  She can't ever thing shehnaaz can stay calm when it is her favourite festival going on...

Hearing her mother's voice her thoughts come to halt... She shiver at realisation.... And look towards her mother after composing herself...

Sh - vo... mei baas... Said in little low voice as she is still stunned by the sudden realisation of her being like this....

Sh mom - koi ni puttar... La mein krdu... Yeah sab jab tk tu jake rest kr... Mennu lg raha hai teri tabyat kuch thk nhi hai... Said caressing her head lovingly... Making shehnaaz mum as she don't want to trouble her family that to the very near time when they come to stay with them and are having first festival together in there new house.... 

Hyee kyu kya hua meri bacchi ko... Come a voice from there behind... While taking there attention towards there back...

Sh mom - pata ni dekho na shehnaaz ese ghum sum shant hai vo bhi eske favourite holi pe... Said to sidharth's mother... As she is the one who come there amd get startled by there words... As shehnaaz is full of trouble for everyone on holi festival...

S mom - hyee kyu kya hua... Ask coming close to them... And look towards shehnaaz worriedly... Making her sign... She can't give her family stress... Hence she smile towards them to make them relax...

Sh - nhi maa... Mummy kuch ni hua... Said smilingly... As to hide her turmoil from them...

S mom - nhi bache... Bata kya hua... Sidharth se ladai hui kya... Ya usne data.... Said in assumptions as she thinks about it only...

Oye... Mera juloos kyu nikal rahe ho... Mene kuch ni kiya... Said sidharth coming towards them after hearing there words...

S mom - haan... Tune bola mene maan liya jese... Said sarcastically... As she is playing along with her son to get the words out of him...

S - ohhh mtlb bahu ke age... Bete ki value hi nhi hai... Haan to shoshan krta hu na iska... Jese aap bol rahe ho... Said more in complaining tone as to divert there trance from shehnaaz's behaviour as till now he get that she don't want there family to get to know about that... And disturbs the festival environment...

S mom - haan to... But yeah meri beti hai bahu nhi... Aya samjh... Said teasingly... Making shehnaaz smile wholeheartedly at there bunter... Seeing her getting normal makes sidharth takes a relaxing breath....

S - dekha kitni khush hai yeah... Kese dat fad ke has rahi hai... Said smilingly while pointing towards shehnaaz... Making her pout angrily at his words... To which sidharth tease her by showing her his tongue... Making her chase behind him... But sidharth is smart enough to get her move and left from there before she can chase him.. Making her run behind her...

Sh mom - chinta nhi hai mujhe ab shehnaaz ki bilkul bhi... Sidharth usko sambhal leta hai na... Said admiringly... Looking at the retreating figures of them.... Sidharth's mother nod her head in approval of her statement....

.
.
.

In the late evening...

S dad - or bhai aaj pehle baar ese apne gao se bahar koi toyahar mna rahe hai... Said to his friend...

Sh dad - haan yaar... But fir bhi khush hu... Kamse km bache sath hai or kush hai... Or kya hi chahiye ab hume... Said looking towards sidharth and shehnaaz who are still cutely fighting over some topic...

Sh - papa ji dekho sidharth mujhe tang kr raha hai... Said in complaining way... While coming towards them...

S dad - sidharth... Said in little stern voice as every father did to his son to give a final warning...

S - yeah galat hai... Papa... Na maa ko ab meri padi hai or papa ne bhi paraya kr diya... Batao... Shaadi ke baad kehte hai betiya parai hoti hai... Mere ghar walo ne to mujhe hi paraya kr diya or isse adopt kr liya... Said teasingly.. Making shehnaaz poke her tongue out towards him to tease him in return...

Sh dad - are to hum hai na sidharth puttar tu humara putar hai yaar... Said happily...

Sh - acha thk abhi chalo... Jaldi holika dehen krna hai... Are holi yaar chalo... Said happily... Making all the 3 men smile looking at her happy self... As her single smile can change there all moods...

And shehnaaz start walking towards the properly arranged woods for the pooja... While all three are following her happily....

Sh mom - chalo sidharth shehnaaz... Bacho tumne krni hai pehle pooja... Chalo... Said happily while forwarding the pooja ki thal towards them... Which they take happily and did all the rituals... After all that they are stand beside the holy fire of holika wishing there wishes... While suddenly sidharth's phone start ringing making him excuses from there to a corner... Which is all noticed by shehnaaz...

While sidharth picks up the call after coming at the save distance from them...

S - hmm... Any update... Ask instantly... After putting the mobile on his ear...

Sir... That director is not having any issues with ma'am being married... But only asking to keep it secret... As she is fresher and her marital status may be can humper there more proposals.... Said the other person from the other side of the call...

S - ok... But you have to make sure her dignity and profile will always maintain in good sides... I don't want any controversy regarding her.. Said calmly...

Sure sir... I will look after it for sure... Then should i call ma'am and give her news.. Ask being happy that he is successful in surely give his good service...

S - no not immediately... Give her news in official email then call her for confirmation... Said calmly...

Ok sir.. I will do it... Said happily and cut the call after saying his pleasantries...

Whereas sidharth too happily join his family as he finally sorted the big trouble for his baby....
.

How's the update..?

.
.

Favourite scene..?

.

I know bohot jada gussa hoge sab... But my sister's wedding is really close and i am super busy with all the arrangements... Still i will try to give the updates... But please understand....

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️