Epilogue

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is sitting in a silent room with a huge smile on his face.... His eyes too are reflecting the happiness he is feeling right now.... He is smilingly looking towards the sky which is visible from the open window... He is aimlessly looking in this beautiful sky and remembering the reason of his this much happiness....

When suddenly shehnaaz come inside the room... After a good soothing bath... As she is super exhausted today... Then her gaze fell upon him... Looking him lost smilingly... Makes her smile too....  Strange though, how the mere smile of the person matters to you had the power to make it contagious and give exact same smile on your face in a blink...

She come towards him... And sit beside him after that hug him in sitting position side ways.... Making him startled by the sudden invasion in his thoughts and looks towards her...

Sh -  inna khush hua tu... Hyeee nona bacha mera... Said in baby voice making his smile bigger... Looking at her this antics.... Which always melt his heart...

S -  yes mere jaan... But jese aaj tune sare duniya ke samne tune confession kiya... Mei bta nhi sakta mei kitna khush huya hu... Kyuki aye din tere co- stars ke sath tere rumours or mei tere sath openly humare relation nhi rekh pata tha... Mennu acha nhi lgta tha.... Said smilingly making shehnaaz nod to his each words smilingly too...

Sh -  tbhi to ki mene... Kyuki mennu bhi the most eligible bachelor and commendable doctor sidharth ke charche nhi ache lgte the... Kese tere vo bandri arti interview di thi... Chudail na hoi te... Said irritatingly in last remember how his colleagues uses his name and fame for there own benefits...

S -  oye... Chodh vo sab... Pr mere paas ek or news hai... Said instantly... Making her come out of her gaaliyaan on these all girls and look towards him in a blink....

Sh - hyee news... Fir tereko koi award milne wala hai kya... Ask happily... As this is very common for him... His work is now valued by each...

S -  nhi but usse bhi bada kuch... Said excitedly suppressing himself to disclose it to her in a easy way as he want to make her realize before he disclosed it to her...

Sh -  hyeee to bolna... Wait kyu krwa raha hai.... Said excitedly as now she really wants to know... So she fully turn towards him and looks towards him excitedly....

S -  nhi ese nhi... You have to do something before that, then only i will tell you the news... Said with a smirk on his face... Making her face fell instantly as now the butterflies in her stomach will make her mad till she don't get to know what he wants to say...

S -  kya... Ask with a constant smirk on his face... Making her more irritated... She puffed her checks showing her anger to him... But he just smile looking at this as he knew how much she hate his this habit of making her wait after saying there is something....

Sh -  kutta... Ja yr tu humesha esa krta hai... Mei ni khelti tere sath... Gandu... Said irritatedly... Making him come close to her and hug her sideways even after her enumerate attempts to shoo him away....

S -  dekh ab tu hi late kr rahi hai.... Said teasingly... Making her looks towards him in complaining way....

S -  ok ok... Maate hum apko batate.... No gussa hoing.... Saying so he hurriedly went towards the closet leaving behind curious shehnaaz... Who is keenly looking everything... As to get the clue as she is very much curious now to know what is going on in his head....