XVIII

Enjoy this part..... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Please do Inline comments too...

Let's start now,

Next day...

Sunrays peep inside there room... And broke the peaceful sleep of our shehnaaz... She is feeling anxious... She open her eyes and found sidharth snuggling more in her chest... More n more to escape the peeping sunrays... Feeling her warmth from her...

She just smile wholeheartedly... As she getting the morning she always wanted in her life... She dreamt of a loving husband... And sidharth love her immensely... She knew that the wedding she want... That type of marriage is not in her destiny.. But sidharth is ejectly the same person she dream of to be her husband...

She start ruffling his hairs... Lovingly... He open his eyes... But still are in her warmth...

Sh - good morning bebu... Wish him lovingly...

S - good morning baby... Reply happily...

Sh - sleep well... Asked as she knows that last night he is hell tired of his schedule...

S - you are my solace sweetheart... I always feel relax in your arms... Said honestly.. And hug her again.. Making her happy by his words...

Sh - siddharth... Ek baat puchu... Said suddenly in serious tone... Making sidharth peep out from the hug but still hold her tight in his arms...

S - kya puch... Reply instantly...

Sh - tu mujhe itne saalo se pyaar krta hai.. Mene kitni baar tera dil bhi dukhaya hai na... Or abhi bhi jab shaadi ki baat pata chali thi to mei kitna jada react kiya tha... Fir bhi tune mujhe maaf kr diya.. Kyu... Asked in daze as, she lost in those memories when her words hurt him alot...

Sidharth look towards her intensely... And found her she lost in something... He just place his lips on her... Making her come out of her daze... As start sucking her both lips together...

Firstly she is shocked by his this move... But today she need him... She don't know why but she want him for herself...

She wants to kiss him back... But he is chewing her lips together... She then let him have his way on her... Then start ruffling his hair...

Sidharth leave her lips after minutes... Then look towards her intensely...

S - jaan hai tu meri samjhi na... Or aaj bol diya jo bola tha sweetheart tujhe... But aaj ke baad kabhi un sab ko soch kr sad mat hona... Thk hai... Said authoritatively...

Sh - thk pr mujhe tujhe kuch dena padega fir... Said huskily near his lips... Making him high in his desires...

S - ese mange gi to jaan bhi dedu... Said jokingly to lighten the mood...

Sh - aaj humari first night hogi... Said shyly with her eyes down...

S - kya.. Asked with shocked expression...

Sh - mei tujhe mere pati hone ke sare haq dena chahti hu siddharth... Mei tujhse bohot pyaar krti hu... Or mujhe ab humare rishte ko ek next level dena hai... Said seriously...

S - baby kya hua hai aaj tu ese kyu baat kr rahi hai... Asked her as her sudden move to take there marriage to next level is shock for him... As he think to give her time...

Sh - pata nahi siddharth aaj esa lag raha hai bas tere sath rahu... Khud ko tujhe mei hi chupa lu... Ek ajeeb sa daar hai.. Jo mujhe bhi nahi pata kya hai... But i want you... Said helplessly.. Making sidharth look towards her in concerned filled eyes...