XXVI - 26

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz lost her balance and is waiting to touch the ground... But it never happened... While full ground become silent alter silent... Or it is the silence before the thunderous storm...

After sometime she open her eyes and found the person she need the most this time after tilting her head little... She is looking at him with lots of hope in her eyes... She knew now she don't have to worry... Everything will gonna fine.... Hence loosing herself completely on his chest.... As when she is going to slip he come and step close to her in way he can hold by his left and now she literally loose herself on his chest in back hugging way...

Sh - siddharth.... Only this come out her mouth in mere whisper which reach his ears and make him tight his hold on her...

S - shehnaaz tu thk hai... Shahbaaz ja jaldi se pani la... Said worryingly... His voice can easily depleting that he is very much agitated but right now... just her well being is his prime moto...

Hearing sidharth shahbaaz run to get water... While full ground is in still in silence...

Sh - siddharth.... Me..ne... Ku...ch... Repeated saying in her broken voice... And this seriously broke sidharth from inside...

Shahbaaz come with a water and come forward to take shehnaaz by his side as sidharth is facing little bit difficulty as his one hand is still bandaged...

S - nahi thk hai tu baas isse pani pila... Said instantly when shahbaaz try to take her away from him... Shahbaaz did what he is asked... And forward water bottle near shehnaaz lips... But Shehnaaz is continuously murmuring something and is looks like she is lost somewhere... Hence she didn't take water and turn her head towards other side...

S - shehnaaz baby dekh mei hu yaha ab kuch nhi hoga... Dekh please meri taraf dekh na jaan... Said to try to get her conscious towards himself but his vulnerability is clearly in his voice take shehnaaz attention towards him... She by all her might look towards him and that's it her strength loose and she just turn towards him completely and hug him tightly... Her eyes are shedding tears which sidharth can feel on his shirt...

S - kya ho raha tha yaha... Or isse push krne ki tumhari himmat kese hui... Said in dangerous tone... While shooting fire towards the mihira... Hearing his voice shehnaaz clutch him more tightly... As if fearing to whole world around her.... On which sidharth too strong his hold on her....

But mihira is scared to react... As her whole body is fearing looking at the 1 person... Who is just looking at her in disappointment filled eyes...

Person - Dr. Sidharth i know i am at fault... But i think we shouldn't talk here... First you calm down your wife and then we meet in my cabin... I will assure you... I will not spare anyone here... Even if the culprit will be my own daughter as well... Said in remorseful voice and left from there.... Not before giving a last dejected look to mihira....

Mi - papa... Saying so she run behind her father... While everyone start going here and there...

Shahba - sidharth vo.. Kya krna hai... Ghar chale... Asked looking at shehnaaz... But sidharth look towards him dangerously after hearing him...

S - jab tak sab kuch saaf nhi ho jata koi kahi nahi jayega... Samjha.... Said angrily...

Sh - siddharth... Only saying that shehnaaz lost her consciousness and loose herself completely in his arms... To which he support her by his one hand and stay still...