XVII (update)

Let's start now,

Sidharth come out of the the ward after sometime... With a nurse following him continuously...

S - take the vitals of the patients in every 2 hours... And also inform the his family about the condition of the patient... I am going in my cabin my patients are waiting for me there... Saying so to the nurse sidharth turn towards his cabin...

Nurse start going towards that girl who is sitting in corridor...

Nurse - excuse me... Ma'am... Said calmly...

Girl - yes... Replied to her rudely...

Nurse - ma'am your patient is out of danger... Said in announce...

Girl - really... Where he is now... I want to meet him... Asked rudely...

Nurse - you can go inside and meet him... Saying so nurse start going from there but that girl stop her...

Girl - where is that doctor who is treating him... Asked sternly as she is angry with his behaviour...

Nurse - ma'am dr. Sidharth went back to his cabin... As he is having lined appointments... Said calmly...

Girl - dr. Sidharth... Ohh so his name is sidharth... I want to meet him first... as i want to ask about my dad personally... Saying so she pick her hand bag from the chair...

Nurse - come with me... Saying so she start walking...

They reach outside the cabin... That girl read the name from the name plate...

Girl - what the hell... He is some intern here and you all allow him to treat my dad... Shout on nurse making her little scared...

That girl just went inside his cabin...

Girl - how dare you... Yell at sidharth after coming in his cabin...

Sidharth is shock... After hearing the sudden noise in his silent cabin and get up from his chair abruptly...

S - how. Dare. You. Said sternly with stressing on each and every word...

That girl tremble for a second at this but composed herself...

Girl - i dare because... You a mare intern... How dare you treat.. Forget it.. How dare you to even touch my dad... Shout at him... Making him fist his palm in anger...

S - first of all don't you dare raise your voice in front of me... And for your kind information this mare intern is capable enough to safe your dad's life.... Don't you saw it... Said with a smirk on his face...

Girl is looking him all scared of his aura... But she too smirk towards him after composing herself...

Girl - i think you don't know whom you are talking to... Asked with a smirk on her face....

S - and I don't want to know... My work is to safe the life of patients.. Which I did... So kindly you just leave from my cabin... Said in uninterested tone...

Girl - you will never gonna forget this meeting... Dr. Sidharth... Saying so she left from there leaving a frustrated sidharth there only...

After sometime...

Sidharth is still working in his when a peon come in his cabin after getting the permission from him...

Peon - sir bade sahab apko apne cabin mei bulaya hai...

S - mei ata hu... Tum jao...

After some minutes sidharth went to the cabin of the owner of the hospital...