Husband Not By Choice - IX

New update is here..

Thanks for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... vote and comment jarur krna... Or if you all find my work worth it so follow me too..

Let's start now,

It is the evening when sidharth and shehnaaz come out of there room with there luggage...

In living room everyone is waiting for them... Even shehnaaz family come to see them off...

Sd - beta sare documents rakh liye na... Asked as sidharth come towards them...

S - haan papa sab rakh liya hai... Said while coming close to him..

Then sidharth and shehnaaz bend down in front of sidharth's dad to take his blessings..

Sd - khush raho bacho... Said lovingly...

Then they went towards sm and going to bend to her blessings but sm stop them and hug them tightly....

Sm - ek dusre ka khayal rakhna thk... Said emotionally... And broke the hug while looking both of them lovingly...

S - maa ab ap rone mat lagna... Said jokingly then give a forehead kiss to sm lovingly...

Sm - ro nhi rahi bas man nhi manta mera ki mere bache mujhse itni dur jake rahe... Saying so some tears come out her eyes unknowingly...

Before sidharth could say or do anything shehnaaz wipe her tears and kiss her cheeks lovingly making sidharth smile proudly on her...

Sh - maa ab ap rone lage to mene nahi jana kahi bhi... Said lovingly while side hug her tightly..

Sm smile broadly at her childish behavior and lovingly pat her cheeks to which shehnaaz again kiss her on cheeks...

S - haan apni babu se pyaar kao.. Mujhe to koi pyaar hi nhi krta said dramatically looking at his mother and shehnaaz...

Sm - haan to meri bachi hai hi itni pyaari... Said teasingly while shehnaaz is showing him her tongue in teasing manner...

Shehnaaz mother come towards sidharth....

Sh m - nahi beta mei hu na tumhari mummy... Said while caressing his head lovingly...

Sidharth give a teasing look towards shehnaaz and hug her mother...

S - haan mummy ji ap hi ho jo mujhse pyaar krte ho... Said dramatically...

And the other people laughs loudly on there funny conversations....

Then they finally bid bye to everyone... And left from there to there new beginning...

At night they reach delhi... But as there is some time get there house ready so they went to the hotel...

After checking in they enter there room...

S - baby ja freshen up ho ja mei kuch order krta hu... Said while setting the luggage...

Sh - thk mei abhi ayi... Saying so she went inside the washroom...

After sometime there food arrived but shehnaaz is still in washroom making sidharth restless...

S - shehnaaz baby kitna time ho gya... Kya hua hai sab thk hai na... Asked anxiously while knocking the washroom door continuously...

But get nothing in response... Making him more restless...

S - baby tu thk hai na... Asked again..

This is making him hell anxious... He went out and get the keys of the washroom door from the management and open the door... But the seen in front of him make him frown...