Husband Not By Choice - VII

Hii cupcakes...

I hope you all are liking the story so tell me what are your views on this...

Baki abhi ke liye enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok.....

Let's start now,

S - tune esa bola tha na... Asking one last time while praying to god that this is some misunderstanding..

Sh - haan bola tha... Said dejectedly while looking down at lap...

That's it his world crushing down in his own.... He is not wanted to listen more but also wants to know why she think that way...

S - kya mei itna bura hu ki tu mujhe apni zindagi mei ek moka bhi nahi de sakti... Asked dejectedly while trying to sound normal but failed miserably...

Shehnaaz snap out from lap look towards him.. As His words make her realize the world...

S - ok abhi bhi reply nahi krna said again as he didn't get any response from her...

Sidharth is going to get up from the bed but shehnaaz hold his wrist tightly and pull him towards her... But sidharth is not ready for this sudden pull.. So he lost his balance...

He land up on shehnaaz with his full weight on her while there lips brushed each other... Sending thousands of current in there body... Not kissing but just held them together is what they are doing..... Getting the feel...

No one is ready to take there lips back... As both are feeling complete... But sidharth composed himself and broke there moment...

S - vo sorry galti se ho gya.. Said while trying to get up from her...

Sh - siddharth... Saying so she tight her hold on him.. Making him land on her with full weight again...

S - shehnaaz chod... jane de mujhe... Said while not looking at her at all and trying to get out of her hold...

Shehnaaz forcefully make him look towards her..

Sh - siddharth mene bola tha pr mei tab hurt thi tujhse.. Said with a cute pout on her lips... Making him look at her with " are you serious " wala look...

S - tu mujhse hurt thi... Asked in amusement...

Shehnaaz just nod her head cutely with still pouting like a small baby...

Sidharth look towards her face thinking... for once down his anger and took these plummy lips in his mouth... And suck the life out of them...

But noo he is hurt from her... So he keep his desires aside... His thoughts is break by shehnaaz...

Sh - siddharth mene gusse mei bola tha tu to mera hai na.... to tune mujhse yeh kyu chupya... Said while making him realise that he too at fault...

S - mujhe sabhi logo ne mna kiya tha... Said dejectedly...

Sh - pr... But her words cut in between by him...

S - or vese bhi agar mei tujhe kuch bolta bhi to.. Tu jese maan hi jati na... Said sarcastically..

Shehnaaz give him a angry glare for his sarcastic answer... But sidharth just hug her tightly and placed his face in her breast valley making her breathe struck...

Realising that she is not breathing he come out of her chest and come close towards her face...

S - breath baby.. Said huskily near her lips...

Feeling his hot breath near her mouth shiver run down her spine making her breathing harder...

Sidharth is looking in her eyes intensely while she too lost in his eyes...

S - shehnaaz agar yeah sab nahi hua hota or mei tujhse shaadi ke liye puchta to kya tu tb bhi mna krdeti... Asked while still maintaining the eye lock...

Sh - nahi... Said instantly...

Sidharth is happy is understatement but he is super happy...

S - to kya hum apne rishte ki nayi shuruvat de sakte hai... Asked happily this time...

Sh - mei de rahi hu siddharth pr tu hi dur bhag raha hai mujhse... Pata hai kitna miss kiya mene tujhe in do dino mei... Saying so she breaks the eye lock and turn her face to the other side to show her anger to him...

Sidharth just smile towards this cute child in front him... Who is looking super edible to him...

Sidharth kiss her cheeks lovingly which are looking edible in front of him in red color because of her anger...

Her cheeks turn more red feeling him nibbling her cheeks...

S - sorry moti baby... Ab nahi karunga... Said huskily while his lips are still brushing across her cheeks making her heart beat high...

Sh - sidddhhaarthhh... Moan loudly in pain and pleasure both as he bit her cheeks...

Hearing her moan his desires are getting high again... So he just bite her cheeks again hardly making her winced in pain...

Sh - ahh kutta kata kyu... Asked cutely while looking towards him and rubbing her cheek with her palm...

S - kutta bolti bhi hai fir puchti hai kyu kata... Said jokingly...

Sh - acha chal ab hat mere uper se kitna bhari hai tu... Said while trying to push him...

But sidharth hug her tightly and hide his face in her crook of the neck...

S - nahi mei yahi saunga ab se... Said stubbornly as she is trying her failed attempts to push him away...

Shehnaaz then just smile looking at the big baby in her arms and place her one hand on his back and by another hand start ruffing his hair...

Sidharth smile blissfully when her hands touch his hair... He literally miss her small small touch on his body...

This is not new for them as they are very close to each other hugs kisses on forehead, cheeks are common to them but what is new is that they are tie up in the knot this time...

There togetherness is giving peace to each other of them...

Sh - siddharth... Call him suddenly after a brief silence as she can't stay quite for long...

S - haan baby.. Said while stay still in her neck making her weak by many sensations...

Sh - tu bhari hai bohot... Said cutely as she is now feeling pain in her back as she still had Sprain on her lower back which is paining a lot....

Sidharth suddenly remembered about her Sprain and come out of her neck.... give her a sad smile and broke the hug still looking at her with sorrowful eyes... Went towards his side of bed and rest there...

His sad face is making her sad too as she is feeling incomplete suddenly... So she pull his hand towards herself... And turn around... Gesture him to spoon her from behind...

Sidharth obliged her happily... And spoon her from behind...

Sh - Acha hua tune mujhe mna liya... Verna pata mei kitna dukhi ho jati... Said while giving a kiss on his biceps....

S - mei hone deta tujhe dukhi haan.... Nahi na... Said lovingly...

Sh - hmmm...

And like this they both sleep cuddling with each other....
.
.
.
.
Please vote or comment kr dena ok follow bhi krna...

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️