Chapter - 38

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Next day sunrays peep inside there room indicating the new morning.... And sidharth is the one who stir in his sleep due these sunrays.... and open his eyes... Found his cute little baby is sleeping so calmly on him, snuggling completely in crook of his neck..... He move other side to place her on bed.... But due to movement around her shehnaaz's sleep broke... She open her eyes slowly... And smile towards him...

S - good morning baby... Saying so he kiss her forehead... To wish her...

Sh - no good morning... Mujhe or sona hai... And she hug him tightly...

S - no baby... We already skipped our dinner so no... You have to get up now.... Said calmly... Trying to make her wake up constantly shaking her...

Sh - ahaaan... Siddharth... Kya hai... Bola na sona hai mujhe.... Mei thak gyi hu... Please bebu... Said cutely.... Trying to flatter him by that cute innocent face in the end.... But sidharth smirk looking at him... With a mischievous glint on his face...

S - thak gyi... Pr kese.... Ask innocently...

Sh - vo jo raat... Said him unknowingly... But as, soon as she realized.... She get her face up to face him directly.... And give him a angry look... As he is giving her teasing smile which increasing her irritation as he is not letting her sleep....

S - vo raat kya baby.... Ask her again trying to be innocent to divert her mind from sleeping again...

Sh - tera sar.... Hat mujhe jaane de tu ese hi krta hai humesha.... Said in irritation... And try to get up from him... But he is fast enough stop her....

S - kya humesha.... Haan... Said teasingly.... To make her flushed.... Which happened instantly as she get the memories of there night together... Making her blush so hard....

But as soon as she remembered last night she look down towards her body in confusion as she is dressed... Even though it is his shirt and shorts... But yes she is dressed... Which she remember she didn't do....

S - i did it... Said looking at her staring herself down in confusion... Getting her situation...

Sh - hmm.... Hummed in response as her shyness is not letting her even look at him... Forget to form words....

S - ok you stay here... First i am going in washroom... Saying so he went from there... After placing her on the bed carefully.... Getting her shyness as he don't want to make her more irritated, so she becoming shera wali mata..... Which is dangerous.....

After sometime he come out find her still sitting on the same position he leave her...

S - go get the hot shower.... You will feel better... The sourness will reduce.... Said while setting his hair... Looking at her through the mirror....

But she still looking down and also not reply him... Making him come towards her... And sit in front of her....

S - kya hua baby... Ask sitting beside her... But shehnaaz stay mum at her place.... Making him worry....

Sh - kuch nhi... Said low in low voice.... Confirming that something is definitely wrong...

S - oye... Kya hua sweetheart.... Haan... Ask again... But this time pulling her face up... To make him visible to her sight....

Sh - mat kr mujhe sharam ane lag padi hai.... Said shyly... Still not meeting her eyes to him... Making him face-palm himself... At her words...

S - kis se... Ask her intentionally.... But now with huge grin on his face... Because of her cute antics....

Sh - tujhse.... Mujhe tujhse sharam ane lag padi hai ab.... Said with a shy smile on her face.... Still forcing his hand so she can look down.....

Sidharth silently sit for few minutes then suddenly bit her right cheek little hard as her pink hued cheek is seriously making him made to just bit it....

Sh - ahhhhh.... Winced at his action.... Pushing him away from her....

Sh - kutte yeah kya tha.... Katta kyu.... Said irritatedly.... Rubbing her cheek to soothe the pain....

Whereas sidharth stay still at his place... Looking at her with mischievous smile on his face.....

S - acha chal ab drama band kr or jaldi fresh ho... Breakfast krna hai.... Nhi to agar sachi kutte wali harkatein dikhne lga na to khud rone beth jayegi fir.... Saying so he forcefully make her stand and drop her till bathroom door....

Sh - huh... Aya bada... Saying in attitude she shut the door at his face....

.
.
.

After some time in dining area....

S - baas yeah or kha le baby.... Saying so he insert the last morsel in her mouth to make her winced... At him.... As he literally making her eat like a baby.....

Sh - siddharth... Baas ho gya... Said finally... After finishing her food inside her mouth....

S - haan... Ok... Said taking his juice in the glass to drink....

Didi... Aap badi lucky ho jo bhayia apka itna khyal rekhte hai.... Jese aap koi bacho ki rekhta hai.... Said there house help standing near the door of the kitchen admiring them...

S - shit.... How can i forget.... Exclaimed surprising under his breath but shehnaaz heard it and after responding there house help with a smile she look towards him... Who went inside there room hurriedly...

She follow him inside and found him taking his phone to his ears then get his car keys in urgency....

Sh - kya hua siddharth... Ese ek dam se tujhe.... Ask in worry.... At his sudden behavior...

S - baby jaldi se ready ho ja.... Said taking some files from cupboard and setting in his bag....

Sh - kyu... Tune hi bola tha hum dono chutti kr rahe hai aaj... To ab achanak kyu.... Said to remind his own words... But he just get her some dress and put it on her hands...

S - urgent hai... Please baby... Do as say.... Said pleadingly... To which shehnaaz agree to do whatsoever he ask her do instantly....
.
.

How's the update...?

.
.

Keep your promises.... And i will to update soon... But what should i do i really get very less time write due my studies... Please bear this for me...

And love you all...
.
.

.
That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️