Chapter - 48

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

S - shehnaaz baby dekh abhi kitna samjhya na... Kuch nhi hoga... Everything will be fine.... Dekh sirf 10 min bache... Washroom se bahar  aja nhi to mei ander a jaunga... Said irritatedly.... While continuously knocking on the door of the washroom in there room... Whereas shehnaaz locked herself in the name of to get fresh before the music video launch....

Sh - siddharth.... Menu ni pata... Please na esa kr mei yhi hu tum sab dekhlo pehle or fir tu mujhe bta dena kesa hai... Mujhe dar lg rha hai.... Said anxiously... Making sidharth huffed at her stubborn self...

S - ok tujhe yakeen hi nhi hai or itna dar hai to mei bhi nhi dekhne wala... Dekhunga to sirf tere sath.... Mei chala hospital agar tujhe yhi sab krna hai to... Said in a threatening tone.... Making shehnaaz open the door in a instant and give him a angry glare... Making sidharth smirk towards her....

S - kya esa kya dekh rahi hai.... Sahi bola mene... Yaar vo to tera music video hai... Tune mehnat ki uske liye... Or ese usko dekhne pe tujhe esa lg raha hai... Kyu... Pagal ab jo ho gya so ho gya past hai na... Ab agr koi kuch bolega to kya tum usko change kr sakte ho kya nhi na to... Darna kyu hai... Apne kam ko khud as a viewer judge karo... Dekho kya kiya hai... Khud usko criticised karo...or khud ko prepare karo ki age kya kya krna hai...agr first hi attempt mei tum ese beth jaoge to kese chalega... Ab bolo jaldi chal rahi ho ya yhi or drama krna hai... Said seriously... Making shehnaaz understand what she is mistaking... And in a instant come to him and hug him tightly....

Sh - tu mujhe ese hi samjha diya krna... To mei samjh jati hu... Said in a baby voice... As to make this serious situation little easier....

S - hn to moka to do samjhane ka... Yeah kya tha washroom mei jake lock hone ka... Said sarcastically... Making her winced like a baby... Which make him smile in a instant at her antics....

S - hn to jaldi chao ab... Saying so he start pulling her outside the room towards the living area, where full family is waiting for them....

S dad - kaha thi puttar hum sab kabse tera wait kr rahe hai... Chal ab jaldi se chala tera ganna... Said immediately after noticing them coming towards them...

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Sh - hyeee siddharth... Dekh #1 pe trend kr rha hai song.... Pata mei kinni khush hu... Director, producer sab log kinni tareef ki mere.... Or raj vo keh rha tha ki uske indie songs pe bhi mujhe hi lega... Or yeah dekh mere followers kinni teji se bad rahe hai... Hyee mei te bohot khush haan... Said excitedly showing each and evrything to him as well... Making him too happy to the core... As this what he always want her being happy and get whatsoever things she ever wants in her life....

Sh - hyee tu kuch bol kyu nhi raha... Tujhe acha nhi lga... Ask suddenly after not getting the answer from him... Making sidharth too come out of his thoughts...

S - oye pagal mei sabse jada khush hu... Tere liye, tere khushi mei, mei sabse jada khush hota hu.... Said happily... Making shehnaaz jump over him to take him in a hug happily....

.
.
.
.

.
.

After a year... In taj hotel Mumbai...

I am here to presents a award to best actor female... Said dream girl of the nation and evergreen super star actor hema ji.... Making crowd hoot to there maximum for her....

Host of the night - hema mam... I can say after seeing the nominees that i am too praying for the person to win who is being getting millions of prays each second... Said happily... Making many people to smile and many evilly.... As most them already know the results...

Hema ji - haan bilkul.... So the award goes to india ki jaan, sabke dilo ki rani shehnaaz..... Said happily... And the crowd went mad for the announcement.... And the spot light comes the place reserved for shehnaaz... But what amazed everyone and bluffed seeing the empty chair...

Are mujhe dhund rahe ho kya... Come a voice from don't know where... Taking everyone's attention towards it...

Sh - mei to yhi hu... Ap sab ke dilo mei.... Said in the mike and it echoed whole hotel... Making crowd go mad at it... And come from the backstage of the stage...

Host - kya yaar shehnaaz... Hum dar gye ki abhi to yhi bethi thi or ek dam se gayab ho gyi.... Said jokingly... Making shehnaaz giggle at this...

Sh - hyeee hema ji.. Apko pata, apki kinni badi fan hu.. Said excitedly... Just after hugging her...

Hema ji - pr ab to hum apke fan ho gye.... Said smilingly... Making shehnaaz smile to the fullest...

Sh - hyeee... Said dramatically....

Host - to shehnaaz something special for the thank you speech for this award... Ask after she get the award by hemaji... Making her smile..

Sh - haan mujhe sabse jaruri insaan ko thank you bolna hai... Said happily... Making crowd goes sudden silent at her revelation...

Host - ohhh... Whom... Ask instantly... As he too himself admire her a lot....

Sh - siddharth aja... Said looking towards the corner of vip seats saled by sponsors... Happily sitting there... Which instantly turned shocked hearing her taking his name on the stage... They not discussed this before... And is not sure why she is doing this... They being extra careful all these year for her career and is not discussed about it that's why he come as sponsored guest and meet her just before she went to take the award... But now this is shocking to him....

Sh - please aja.... Said again... Breaking his thoughts... Making him get up from the chair awkwardly.... While the moment he get up and shehnaaz smile as if signal someone... And spot lights fell upon him.... Making full hotel went silent for the revelation....

Sidharth come towards the stage and stand in near her with a little smile on his face...

Sh - to haan... I want to thank him... He is my supporter since the time i was born... He is with me... And will be there for me till last... I know... So thank you siddharth for making my life so beautiful and and memorable... I love you... Saying so she gulp down the emotions she feel about finally being able to disclose the reality... Making sidharth pull her in a hug as he knew get emotional...

And hearing her everyone gets another shock but soon goes in aww looking towards them... They clapped and hoots for them and from the crowd shahbaaz, his both sisters start hooting for sidnaaz.. Making crowd repeat behind them..... But they both are feeling there moment... They finally get whatever they always want from there life... Now is happy with it... And hope for being same...

.
.
.

The end...

How's the update..?

So whosoever don't know... Bta du yeah story sirf short story mei shuru hui thi or ab yaha tk pohoch gyi... I am really happy with it... And also i know many wants it more... Unko sorry... And will for sure come up with epilogue and bonus chapters for sure whenever i get time...

Till than keep loving me... And shower your love...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️