Husband Not By Choice - VIII

Hii cupcakes.. 3rd update of the day ab to mere hath dukh gye type krte krte... TO in turn give me bohot sara pyaar... Please...

Enjoy this part for now.. Nd vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Let's start now,

Next morning sunrays peep inside there room from the window breaking the beautiful sleep of shehnaaz...

She open her eyes and found sidharth over her completely snuggling in her making her blush really hard...

She noticed that he is having a peaceful sleep which make heart melt... And drop the idea to disturb his sleep...

She just place her hand in his hair and start ruffling his hairs softly... Making him smile even in his sleep... As he can recognise her warmth in sleep too...

After sometime sidharth stir in sleep... As he is feeling some moments around him... Because shehnaaz is trying to get out of his hold...

S - baby kya kr rahi hai soja na... Said in sleepy tone...

Shehnaaz just huffed at her failed attempts and look towards him after listening his words angrily....

Sh - siddharth... Mujhe washroom ayi hai... Please hat jaldi... Said loudly while irritation clearly hear from her voice....

Sidharth just look towards her for some seconds after listening her words... And start laughing loudly...

This make shehnaaz more angry and she start pushing him forcefully...

Sh - ahhh hat chal nikal mere uperse tu bohot bhari hai... Said in irritation...

S - moti baby tereko washroom kese a sakti hai... Said in between his laughter....

Sh - kya hai... Yaar tujhe... Ja nikal ab... Saying so she finally come out of bed and went towards the washroom with grumpiness clearly shown on her face...

Here sidharth is still laughing lying on the bed thinking of her grumpy face as he really like to tease her... Because she look really cute when she is irritated...

He get up and went towards another Washroom and get freshen up...

After sometime everyone settle down on dining table for breakfast...

Sd - sidharth beta vo tumhe delhi ke liye aaj hi nikalna padega.. Said after settling down on his head chair beside his wife....

Everyone look towards him in confusion...

S - kyu kya hua papa... Abhi to 3 din baki the na jane mei... Asked in confusion...

Sd - beta vo ab tum vaha hostel mei to reh nahi sakte to mene ek flat finalize kiya hai to kl tumhe uski registry ke liye court jana hai... Said normally while start eating his breakfast...

S - ok papa mei chala jaunga... Said with plain face...

Hearing this shehnaaz's face fell down in sadness as she don't want him to go... when ever he went to delhi for studies also she use to miss him a lot...

( so i want to clear one think here that sidharth is doctor but still is going for intership in delhi as he study full medical studies here only so want to go delhi for higher degree )

Sidharth notice the change in expression on her face... And decided to ask her later...

They did breakfast silently after that... And after breakfast sidharth went with his father in his room for asking the details of the flat...

Sm come towards shehnaaz who is standing in kitchen with dishes in her hand...

Sm - beta ja room mei or packing krle... Said lovingly...

This make shehnaaz more sad but she fake a smile to sm and left from there to there room...

Sidharth enter inside his room found his newly wedded wife packing bags sadly making him confuse...

S - moti baby kya hua hai tujhe.. Asked after coming in the room...

She come out of her thoughts hearing his voice... And look towards sidharth sadly...

She just come towards him and hug him tightly making him step back a little due to her suddenness...

But his hands find there own way and hold her by her waist tightly... While she is hiding herself in his chest...

S - baby kuch hua hai kya tu breakfast table pe bhi sad lag rahi thi... Asked restlessly while stroking her hair lovingly to make her comfortable...

Shehnaaz just peep from his chest still resting her chin on his heart and nod in yes cutely...

S - kya hua hai baby... Asked again while looking her face restlessly...

Sh - tu ab firse delhi chala jayega siddharth... Asked innocently making him smile on his cute baby...

S - haan baby pr usme sad hone ki kya baat hai.. Asked normally...

Shehnaaz give him a pouty look making his smile grow wider with her cuteness...

Sh - to tu abhi 2 weeks pehle hi to aya tha pure 1 mahine ke baad or ab fir ja raha hai... Said grumpily...

Sidharth look towards her confusingly...

S - moti baby mei nahi hum jayenge... Said making her grumpiness flew away in a second...

Sh - sachi mei bhi delhi ayungi tere sath... Asked again to confirm again...

S - muchi baby... Said happily looking at her change in mood like a swing...

Shehnaaz happily kiss his cheeks and hug him tightly again... To which sidharth too reciprocate lovingly..

S - to madam apne bhi bag pack krlo or haan apne sare documents bhi rakh lena vahi clg mei admission bhi krvana hai... Saying so he broke the hug and start arranging some important documents in his bag...

Sh - siddharth vo mujhe na science utni pasand nahi lagti hai mujhe acting bohot pasand hai kya mei vo.. vo... mera bohot man hai... She stammered in her words as her whole family wants her to take her career as Doctor but she don't want it so she try one last time to ask him to help her out...

Sidharth look towards her amused as why she is asking for this to him as it is her career and it's her choice to choose anything...

So he just take her hand in his and make her sit on bed and sit beside her taking both her hands in his hands...

S - baby to tu mujhse kyu puch rahi hai yeh teri life hai... Tera career hai tujhe jo kuch bhi krna hai tu kr sakti hai bs itna dhayan rakhiyo mei tere her fesle mei tere sath hu... Said calmly while caressing her back of hand with his thumb lovingly....

Shehnaaz eyes brimmed with tears in adoration at him as he always support her since they are child...

Looking at her tear sticken face made his heart churn... He wipe her tears away and kiss her forehead lovingly... Giving her much need insurance...

S - baby kya hua.. Asked while looking at her intensely...

Sh - papa nahi manege... Saying so some more tears brimmed down her beautiful eyes making sidharth hug her tightly....

S - baby mei hu na sab thk kr dunga tu chinta mat kr... Said in her ears while rubbing her back lovingly.....
.
.
.
.

So what you all guys think shehnaaz ke papa mange ki nahi???

.
.
.
.

So kesi lagi update... Enjoy it or not... Vote and comment it down.. And also follow me guys if you are finding my work worth of it...

.
.
.

.
That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️