Chapter - 33

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna... I know bohat late hai.... But i had a reason... Sorry for the late update...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz come out of the washroom after freshen up.... Look at sidharth who is still sitting on bed resting his head on head board, lost in his thoughts.... she knew that sidharth is over thinking this matter.... he did what all is necessary for her happiness, but as his love is questioned today.... he can't take it.... and his habbit of over thinking is now making him lost....

she went towards him and sit beside him.... she place her hand on his face cares his stable beard cheeks lovingly.... causing him to broke out from his thoughts....

Sh - siddharth.... Call out his name to get his attention....

S - hmmm... Replies after coming out of his thoughts hearing her....

Sh - ek kam krte hai.... Saying thoughtfully... She try to pull him.... Making him confuse.....

S - kya kr rahi hai shehnaaz.... Ask in confusion at her sudden move....

Sh - tu ab vohi krta ja jo mei bolu thk hai na.... Try to said in little strict manner bad end being cute to sidharth.... Making him smile at her antics.... And happily let her have her way with him.....

Sh - ab aja mere paas.... Said after making him stand near by bed and herself settled down at his place comfortably.... Showing her lap for him to take the place at her lap....

Sidharth smile cheekily at this... As today he seriously had seen different shades of his baby love.... Now her being taking his unsaid state and give which he wants most importantly even without it comes out though his mouth.... Makes his heart skip random beats at her....

Hence he just hurriedly take his solace place.... He made himself comfortable on her lap with his face facing her stomach... While shehnaaz lovingly place her hands in his hair...

There is a peaceful silence for while... Sidharth kept his face hidden inside her stomach.... Try to hide himself from all.... Shehnaaz happily let him do what ever he wants, irrespective that it is creating havoc of emotions in her....

Sh - siddharth.... Tu kya soch raha tha abhi thodi der pehle.... Ask finally while her her hands are stop abruptly in his hair, she want to ask from the time she saw him lost....

Hearing her sidharth just peek a little from her belly.... Get her a look and again presssed his head it place....

S - pehle fir shuru kr.... Said childishly.... Making shehnaaz get his words and her hands start the second after he finish his words....

S - agar aaj tujhe sach mei le jate to papaji.... Said in slow voice.... His helplessness is clearly heard from his voice.... Making shehnaaz to hold tight around his head.... Making his head to dig deep in her.... While he too tightened his hold around her waist.... The pain and fear is which are prominently come to them....

Sh - pr mujhe pata hai tu mujhe jane hi nhi deta.... Hai na! Ask him as she knew the answer but just his confirmation is needed....

S - hmmm... He just hummed in response as he don't want to come out of his solace.... But then finally come out after not getting the response from her....

After keeping his head in her lap, to look at her face after coming out her belly he saw her staring him with lovingly....

S - kya hua... Kya dekh rahi hai... Ask her while keeping her few hair strands behind her ear....