XV

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update...

Enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Follow me too.... Please

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz enter inside her college happy for her new beginning... She is mesmerized by the college as it is where her all the dreams is going to come true...

She went inside in college in her own dreamy eyes... But she just bumped with a girl in between her tracks....

Sh - ohh sorry... Said apologetically...

Girl - are it's alright... Vese jis tarah se you are admiring the college shows that.. May be you are  new here... Said happily with a sweet smile on her face...

Shehnaaz get really positive vibes from her so she too smile towards her wholeheartedly....

Sh - haan... Aaj mera first day hai... Said in little scared tone...

Girl - are to kya hua chill kr... Or vese bhi esa sabke sath hota hai... Said calmly as to try to calm her down...

Sh - vese tumhara nam kya hai... Asked immediately...

Girl - mera kavya... Kavya sinha...

Sh - or mei.. Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz Singh...

Ka - to chalo tumhe college ka round lgva dete hai.. Whats say... Asked excitedly...

Sh - yes let's go... U know i seriously want to see the whole campus... Said in equal excitement while looking around in campus in admiration...

Ka - chal... Saying so she take shehnaaz with her to roam around in the college...

After sometime...

Ka - chal almost pura campus to hi gya hai pr ab baki ka badme dekhenge kyuki abhi first class ka time ho gya... Said after noticing time in her wrist watch...

Sh - acha chal chalte hai... Saying so they both start going towards there class...

But there is someone who is looking at them from afar... Then after shehnaaz and kavya left from there... That someone too left from there...

There first class got finish and at the eject moment her mobile phone start ringing making her look at it... And the look towards the caller I'd make her smile wholeheartedly...

***On call****

S - hello... Baby... Said from the other side of the phone call.... Lovingly making her smile wholeheartedly....
Sh - hello... Replied chirpily....
S - kesa hai sab vaha sweetheart... Sab thk to hai na... Koi pareshanni to nahi hui na tujhe... Asked anxiously...
Sh - nahi siddharth kuch nahi hua... Pata hai sab bohot beautiful hai.. Or campus bhi acha hai... Said excitedly...
S - chal acha hai... Baby... Said happily...
Sh - tu kya kr raha hai... Abhi... Asked while getting up from her sit and start going towards the gate of the class...
S - kuch nahi baby bas kuch patients the.. Abhi thoda free hua to tujhe call kiya... Said calmly...

Shehnaaz is going to reply but she got bumped with someone who are coming inside there class... And unknowingly the call get cut...

S - cut kr diya... Lgta hai tclass start ho gyi hogi... Said to himself and start his work again... After message her about calling him after her college get finished to pick her up...

On the other side... In college...

Shehnaaz bumped with a person and is going to shout on them but stop by a wired voice coming loudly...