XVI

Let's start now,

Sidharth is busy with his last patient... Then after completing his work till lunch time... He notice the time and think of something... So he just went back to his locker and take his accessories...

He then come out of the hospital and get inside his car... Starting the car engine he smiled at his thoughts and speed up his car...

After sometime he stop at his destination and smile wholeheartedly...

He take out his mobile phone and dialed a number....

The call is picked a little late making him little sad but at the time it is received he smile...

S - hello... Said happily on call...

Sh - hello siddharth... Said happily... As his mere voice can make her happy...

S - jaldi se apne college ke gate pe aja... Said smilingly attracting the near by girls by his handsome face and hot and sexy smile....

Sh - kyu tu aya hai kya.... Asked impatiently while start taking her belongings from the desk where she is sitting in the class...

Sidharth didn't replied to her and smilingly cut the call while rest his back to the car bonnet...

Shehnaaz frown at his cutting the call unanswered and hurriedly start going out while cursing him under her breath...

She come out her college and her eyes automatically land upon him making her run towards him...

She come and throw herself completely on him making him imbalanced but fortunately he balanced himself and hug her tightly...

She is hugging him like she get her world back... As till now she is just roaming lost in whole world and finally she come back to where she belongs too...

They are lost in there world... But someone is looking at them from afar and is burning looking them together...

S - kya baat hai moti baby.. Aaj inta pyaar araha hai tujhe mujhpe... Said teasingly while stroking her hair lovingly....

Sh - siddharth... She just winced at his words but never try to come out of the hug... Making him smile at her baby antics...

S - acha chal jaldi kuch kha lete hai bahar hi then i will drop you home... Said smilingly... To which shehnaaz come out of the hug and look towards him surprisingly...

Sh - tujhe kese pata mera college khatam ho gya mene to message nahi kiya... Asked amusingly...

S - are tere baare mei mujhe sab pata hota hai... Chal ab jaldi... Saying so he make her sit on passenger seat and himself get settle on the driving seat and start driving...

Sh - acha tujhe pata hai... Siddharth aaj mujhe na... By this she start telling him her experience in her new college... To which sidharth listen everything attentively....

Like this they reach near by hotel... He come to parking area to park his car and come out of the car... And come towards her side... Open gate for her... like a gentleman... She come out and cling over his arm... Making him smile at her antics....

S - kya order karu... Asked after settling on the table...

Sh - kuch bhi manga le... Par jaldi mujhe bohot bhukh lgi hai... Said cutely while rubbing her belly to show that she is hungry like a child shows the same...

S - thk hai... Waiter... Said loudly and a waiter come to him to take there order... And went from there...

Sh - hyee siddharth... Mene to sab bta diya tujhe mere first day ke bare... Pr tu nahi btya mujhe said while face-palming herself...