Husband Not By Choice - V

Let's start now,

Hearing sidharth words she look towards him...

Sh - sidharth... Call him to look towards her but he doesn't give a single glance at her...

She is going to tell something but there conversation is disturbed by sidharth's mom...

S mom - sidharth shehnaaz beta gate kholo ek minute mujhe jaruri baat karni hai... Said from the other side of door...

Sidharth went towards the washroom with his clothes as shehnaaz go towards the door and open it...

Sh - kya hua aunty... Asked after sidharth mother come inside the room...

S mom frowns hearing her words making shehnaaz confuse with her expressions...

Sh - kya hua aunty mene kuch galat bola... Asked one more time...

S mom - beta ab mei teri aunty nahi mukti mansi or sidharth ki tarah teri bhi maa hu... Said in ordering tone...

S mom - Mei to tujhe humesha se hi apni beti mana hai to ab to tu bhi mujhe apni maa, man sakti hai na... Pleadingly...

Sh - aun... mera mtlb maa vo aadat nahi hai na koi ni mei abse apko maa hi bulaungi... Said with a smile on her face... In response sidharth mom kiss her forehead lovingly...

They are busy in themselves then only sidharth come out of the bathroom and watching two most important person in his life with each other lovingly... Feeling blessed...

S mom notice sidharth and turn towards him...

S mom - sidharth beta vo abhi tere papa ka phone aya hai tujhe office bulaya hai kuch kam hai tera phone shayad nahi mila to landline pe call kiya tha... Said sweetly...

S - thk hai maa mei jata hu... Said in plain voice.. On which his mother just roll her eyes and turn towards shehnaaz..

S mom - shehnaaz bache tu mere sath chal tab tak mujhe tujhse jaruri baat krni hai... Said loving while caressing her hais...

S - haan kabhi itne pyaar se mujhe bhi bol liya karo sara pyaar apni betiyo or bahu pe luta do.. Mujhse to koi pyaar hi nahi krta... Winced while showing fake anger to his mother...

Hearing him shehnaaz to feel may be he is not liking her bond with his mother but then she remembered how much he used to adore her relation with his family earlier but what happened now... Her thoughts is disturbed by his mom...

His mom knew that he doing masti... So just huffffs at her son's expressions...

S mom - nahi tujhe to humesha danda marti hu na... Tu to mere ghar ki satai hui bahu hai nahi... Said jokingly making the atmosphere light...

S - maaaa... Again winced like a child at her choice of words..

S mom - chal shehnaaz bache hum chalte hai iska to roj ka hai... Said while Totally ignoring sidharth expressions...

Then the saas bahu duo leave from there... After sometime sidharth left for office as well...

It is night and till now everyone is at home...

Shehnaaz is sitting with mukti and mansi di laughing on some joke and here her sidharth is doing his favourite job i.e tadofying his baby from far corner as he don't want his sisters to tease him...

Sidharth mother call everyone from dining area for dinner and everyone went towards the dining and settled around the table...

Shehnaaz didn't sit while everyone is already at there places... this gains everyone's attention...