Chapter - 35

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth come out after sometime.... After controlling his inner desires which is going to burst on her... But also he really enjoy her cute irritated faces after his this type of stunts... So he just did it... But the minute he saw her after coming out make him regret his act... 

Sidharth hurriedly come towards her chair, on which she sitting.... Kneeled down in front of her.... And make her look towards him by helding her chin up through his thumb and 1st finger.... But she is adamant not look towards him... As his behaviour hurt her feelings more over make her self-conscious..... Hence she remain her eyelashes down... Preventing him to get a look in her eyes...

S - shehnaaz... Baby.... Call her lovingly... To get the look inside her eyes... But she didn't look at him and remain silent....

S - sweetheart... Ro kyu rahi hai... Ask as he can see her eyelashes getting little wet... Which make him curse himself...

Sh - tu mujhe pyaar nhi krta na... Ask finally... As she is getting week by his constant sweet callings... But still not look at him... Keep her eyelashes down...

Her question, make sidharth shock.... Then as realisation hit him... He shake his head in disbelief at her getting hurt by taking the wrong meaning of her own...

S - seriously... Baby... Even after i tell you so many times... You still asking me this... Said disheartenedly..... Hearing him shehnaaz finally look towards his face...

Sh - jut mat bol... Tu mera dil rakhne ke liye bol raha hain na.... Nhi to tu ese mujhe kii... Said him but realising what she is talking about ( leave her high waiting for kiss)... She stop in between abruptly.....

S - mei  tujhe kya baby... Complete your sentence... Said teasingly... Getting her unsaid words....

Sh - tu fir vahi kr raha hai.... Tu tang krta hai mujhe.... Said in irritation... Looking at his teasing smile.... Which take her irritation one notch up.....

With her tone he get that... It going over.... Better to stop it here... Hence without saying anything he take her in his arms in bridal style.... Making her gasp at his sudden move....

Sh - ab yeh sab mat kr... Mujhe pata hai... Tu ni krda merese pyaar.... Said in sad tone... Struggling in his hold... Making him tighten his hold around her.... Making her struggling go in vain.... And silently take her to there room and sit on the bed with her still in his hold on his lap....

S - ho gya... Ya abhi or krna hai... Ask looking at her struggle again starting.... Making her in vain attempts to come at halt....

Sh - kya hai... Ab ese kyu ghoor raha hai... Said looking him staring at her intensely....

S - nhi wait kr raha hu... Tu or kuch kahna chahye to.... Said in alter calm voice.... hiding his fury... at her constant allegations on his love....

Sh - nhi hai... Kyuki tu mujhe pyaar nhi krta... Said in low voice... Hearing her yet again allegation on his pure love... He lost his his sanity... And in a swift she is under him... He hover her completely... Pushing her more and more in bed...

S - tujhe pata hoga ya mujhe ki mei tere liye kya feel krta hu haan... Ask near in her lips... Breathing with her....

Sh - mujhe... Kyuki tu mujhse sirf dur hi bhagta rehta hai.... Abhi paas ata hai or fir jab maan krta hai dur chala jata hai.... Mei kya karu... Meri koi feeling nahi hai... Haan Tudda kutta tommy sadda kutta kutta.... Said in a go..... Her fury at his action, make her not realise what she spoke...

S - seriously... Sweetheart... Kutta.... Said with great difficulty.... As he is having hard time to control his laughter....

Sh - haan kutta.... Tu kutta.... Ja yaha se... Tu humesha ese hi krta hai... Ja mujhe nhi krni tujhse baat... Said with irritation... As she getting irritated by his smile... Which broke at his face heaing her....

S - mei kutta... Haan... Dikhayun abhi.... Saying so he just leap towards her and hide his face in her neck... Making her shut instantly....

Sh - si...ddharth.... Said shuddering as his lips found the way to her naked skin.... Making her feel thousands of butterflies in her stomach....

S - hmmm... Baby.... Said in between his nibbling... His lips never leave her skin....  He constantly keeping his lips in search of her sweet spot....

Getting what he searching he take her skin in between his teeth and leave a bit....

Sh - ahhhh.... Sidd....harth..... Words come out as moan from her...... And She is feeling aroused by his deeds.... And take her hands at the back of his head.... Taking him more to her.....

He sucks the area to sooth her pain.... That leave a mark there....

Sidharth can feel the heat radiating through there bodies.... And knew if they don't stop now then he will definitely loose control over himself.... Hence try to come out her neck... But her hold on him tighten....

S - baby.... Chod.... Said after composing himself... While try to detached her hands from back his head....

Hearing him shehnaaz snap out of the world of pleasure... And yet again... She feel rejected by him.... She tightened her hold him more and broke into pool of tears.....

Her crying get his attention....

S - shehnaaz....

Sh - tu fir yahi kr raha hai.... Mei tujhe sundar nhi lagti kya.... Ask innocently... In between her cries.... As his this behavior is making a pit of self - consciousness in her.....

S - tu pagal hai kya baby..... Tu sundar hi nhi sab kuch hai mere liye.... Tu mujhe galat samjh rahi hai baby.... Said lovingly.... While wiping her tears....

Sh - to tu humesha mujhse dur kyu chala jata hai.... Said after composing herself hearing his words filled with love....

S - shehnaaz... Mujhe dar lgta hai.... Said helplessly.... Making her confuse....

Sh - dar.... Kis chij ka.... Ask hearing his helplessness.... As she composed herself completely.... Because for her his this tone is more important to give attention than her own feelings....

S - dar yeah ki mei apna control na kho du.... Or vo sab na kr bhethu.... Jiske liye tu abhi ready nhi hai.... Mei nhi chahta tujhe kisi bhi chij ke liye force krna.... Already yeah achanak hui shaadi tujhe forcefully accept krni padi to.... Mei baas ab nhi chahate tu kuch bhi apni marji ke bina kre.... Said his heart out finally...

Shehnaaz just staring him like how can someone love her this much as who love her to this extend and even think of her happiness even before his always..... And here he is ready to keep her above himself...... Making her heart swell in love for him yet again....

Looking at her lost sidharth shake her lightly and broke her trance making her tears fall out of her eyes which she is hiding behind...

S - baby isme rone ki kya baat hai... Mujhe pata hai tujhe time chaiye..... Iss liye.... Said looking at her lovingly but his words cut in between by her.... As she place her lips on his..... Pulling him more to herself....

She drew sidharth into a kiss...... He answered back, immediately and pulled her to him too..... Their bodies melted into one, and she wrapped one leg around his torso.....

He getting all his answer by this kiss.... They are forgetting everything around them... Or they don't want to remember... as this moment is more precious to them then fight over things....

.
.
.
.
How's the update...?

Acha response aya to aaj hi next update bhi milega....

Vote and comments Bohot bohot sare.....

.
.
.
.
.

.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️