XXVIII - 28

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth keep moving to and fro... He knew he have to be calm to handle shehnaaz as she gone through a lot today... But the thing that she didn't tell him about anything goings-on with her in college related to paran... Is hurting him a lot....

He is disturbed by the fact that anyone try to do bad with his love and he don't had any idea about it... Then he reminds of a incident making him went back to memory lane....

Flashback...

Time when sidharth is 16 and shehnaaz is only 10.... She is a most pampered and loving child... Whereas as sidharth is smallest in his family between his siblings.... but as he consider shehnaaz his since the time he saw her so he give all his pampering and love to her... And take care of her like a baby.... also after there marriage... He seriously become shehnaaz's and even control his ranging hormones... Who anyways make him attract to someone which always end up on shehnaaz....

So sidharth is in his room and is fully engrossed in his studies... But then he hear a loud whimpers coming from the outside of his window... He look towards there and found shehnaaz coming crying towards his house.... He just run out of his room towards the living room... Finding his mother try to console shehnaaz... But she keeps on crying...

S - shehnaaz.... Call her while going towards her...

Hearing him... Shehnaaz run to his arms and hug him tightly... She is crying in his arms... Making him scared...

Sh - siddharth... Said in breaking voice... In between her cries...

S - kya hua shehnaaz... Tu ro kyu rahi hai... Bata mujhe kya hua... Said restlessly....

Sh - siddharth.... Only this coming out of her mouth in between her cries... Making him more anxious...

Sidharth bache ja pehle isse apne kamre mei leja or shant karane ki koshish kr mei juice lati hu iske liye... Said his mother while going towards the kitchen restlessly... To which sidharth nod and carry a crying shehnaaz his arms.. Whereas she is hiding her face in his chest... Crying with a continuous hiccups..

After coming in room sidharth first settled down on the bed and try to make shehnaaz detached from himself to which she just nod her head in no.... To indicate him that to stay with her...

S - mei yahi hu shehnaaz... Pr agar tu chup nhi hui to mei fir tujhse baat nhi karunga... Said intentionally... As he knew her week points...

Sh - chup hui mei... Ruk ab... Said cutely... After cleaning her tear stiken face from the back of her hand... Her antics are so cute to make sidharth smile a little instantly...

S - good... Ab bta kya hua hai... Ask her finally while cleaning her face properly...

Sh - tujhe pata hai aaj jab school gyi to na... To vo hai na gandi ladki arti... Mujhe tang ki or boli ki ab tu yeh school mei bhi nhi padhta to mujhe koi bacha bhi nhi payega... Mene jab ki usse kuch nhi bola... Said after fully recovered from her hiccups...

S - acha... Pr meri shehnaaz to strong hai na,... Ese roke ghar ayegi... Mene kya sikhya tha... Jab apko koi tang kare to teacher ko complain karo... Said calmly as he thinks shehnaaz is still not able to digest his absence in school and again start doing this all intentionally... As last week only he left that school... And shehnaaz is very much disturbed with it...

Sh - nhi mene krne hi ja rhi thi to chuti ki bell baj gyi... Fir jab mene bola ki mei teacher ke paas jane lagi to arti ne mujhe dhaka diya or mujhe yaha lag gyi... Dekh... Saying so she forward her leg in front of him with the tears again starts flowing from her eyes...

Sidharth saw that and his heart ache... Looking at the cut on her leg with dry blood on it... And hurriedly went to get first aid box after made her sit on bed...

Sh - siddharth... Tu kaha ja raha hai... Dekh mere lagi hai... Or tu mujhe chod kr ja raha hai... Said showing her cut dramatically... Making him give her look... And come with a box in his hand...

S - shehnaaz... Jada bak bak krne lagi hai tu... Or yeh kya hai ki mei tujhe chod diya... Bas ab mei big boy hu to big school jata hu or jab tu big hogi to tu bhi ayegi mere sath samjhya tha na.... Said sternly... While applying the ointment to her wound... He seriously don't like her words...

Sh - nhi jab sabke best friend unke sath rehte hai... Or sath padte hai to tu kyu nhi... Or tune to mujhse promise kiya tha na ki, tu mere sath rehega humesha... Said emotionally...

This hit sidharth hard..... And make him alert...

S - shehnaaz kuch or bhi hua hai kya school mei... Tu esi baate kyu kr rahi hai... Asked in suspicious... Hearing his voice shehnaaz just keep her head down... And nod in yes...

S - to btao fir.... Ask sternly...

Sh - arti ka best friend hai na vishal... Vo mujhse baat kr raha tha... To arti ne mujhe bola ki mei apne best friend ke paas jau... Or uske friend se dur rahu... Said in gloomy voice...

S - fir.... Said after giving her sometime to say... But she remains silent...

Sh - fir jab mei vaha se jane lagi to arti ka bhai hai na usne bola ki ab sidharth ke paas bohot friends honge uske new school mei or ab tu mujhse baat bhi nhi krega.... Kyuki tu ab unke sath rahega.... Said in cracking voice.... As her childish mind is not able to take the changes in there life easily....

S - or tu unki baat man gyi... Tujhe apne sidharth pr bharosa nhi hai... Ask her to get her view... To which shehnaaz instantly look towards him...

Sh - nhi... Pr fir tu kyu ine din se mujhse baat nhi ki... Or puchta bhi nhi ki mei kya ki pura din... Pehle ki tarah.... Ask him about his behaviour innocently... Making him sad as he is unable to give her, his full attention as now he had to work hard in his studies.....

S - sorry shehnaaz abse mei tujhe puri attention dunga... Thk pr... Tu kabhi bhi kisi bhi baate sun kr or unki baato mei ake kabhi mat rona... Or agar kabhi mere paas time nhi bhi ho tab bhi tu mujhe  zabardasti apne pure din ke baare mei batana... Or nhi suno to mujhe force krna... Pr ab kabbi bhi kisi ki bato mat ana... Or tu mere liye sabse pehle hai, thi or humesha rahegi.... Said his heart out... Without caring she get his words or not....

As he thinks... She didn't get many things from his words... But the emotion he wants to convey is conveyed to her completely... She smile instantly and hug him tightly...

Sh - tu dusre school mei pad jab tak big girl nhi hoti... Pr kisi or ko friend ni na banana... Thk hai... Mei hu teri best friend baas... Or mei ab se humesha tujhe sab batungi... Said happily... Making sidharth smile too on this...

Flashback ends...

He smile thinking that the 10 years old shehnaaz remains on her words till now... She herself told him everything going in her life... But what happened this time that she didn't tell him...

His chain of thoughts broke by a hard shake on his body....

S - huh...!   Reacted to the shake on his body...

Sh - kya hua siddharth... Kabse awaj de rahi hu... Kaha khoya hai... Said restlessly...

S - nhi baas ese hi... Kuch yaad agya tha... Said in gloominess... Which shehnaaz noticed and can guess the reason behind this too...

Sh - i am really sorry bebu... Said emotionally... Sitting in front of him....

.
.
.
How is the update....?

I know late hai..... But i am caught up with so many things in my life that is enable to get time for writing...

So enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur...

.
.
That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️