Chapter - 42

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

4 years flew away like thin air passed,

Now sidharth is well known doctor of the country... And a very loving husband as well... He love his baby to end... He is strong hearted and strong headed for the world... But he is super soft for his wife.... In these 4 years.... There love grow more and more in all these year... He get his all world in his wife only.... If you ask what is scared in tgis world the most.... Then he will say the moment he hurt his baby wife... Unknowingly or knowingly...

Whereas shehnaaz is now completed her graduation and is recently trying her luck in her passion... And waiting for the big break in her life... But what all these years make her realize that sidharth is the only one for her in whole world... She always wish for the person like him to be her husband only.... But the main dream she of having a proper wedding in dreamy style is remain the dream only... But now it is not a problem for her... As she get best in her life... So why to probe there life for some dream which is not even needed now.....

All family members are still in there home town... Whereas they come to there house every now and then.... Mukti and mansi is married recently and is leaving with there spouses happily...

Shehnaaz is still childish but only for her siddharth... Otherwise she grew like mature women... She knew when to behave like a child in front of her sidharth and when to handle him as if he is a child... They are both mentally, physically and lovingly living there life.... Same like today... They both are sleeping in each other's arms... When,

Sunrays peeping inside the room.... Making shehnaaz stir in her place.... But as always she can't move fully.. As her lovely husband is sleeping fully on her...

She smile looking at him sleeping peacefully on her naked frame, with redness covering her face...

Baby... 4 saal ho gye hai... Abhi bhi itni lali ati hai tujhe... Come a voice of sidharth... Making her more shy by his words.... While he is still hiding himself completely in her bulging valley...

Sh - tuna jada mat bna kr.... Mujhe jana hai... Chal ab uth mere uper se.... Said little sternly... As if trying to hide her flush face from him...

S - ohhh really... To yeah kya hai... Saying so he take his face out and take a hard bit of her right cheek...

Sh - ahhhh... Kutta... Said instantly... Rubbing her cheek to sooth the pain...

S - sorry you ask for it... Saying so he again give a hard bit on her other cheek... Making her yelp in pain yet again...

Sh - ahhan... Tu esa hi krta hai roj... Said accusingly... Making him smile towards her...

S - tu hai hi itni tasty... Kya karu... Mei khud ko rok nahi pata.... Said shamelessly... Making shehnaaz gasp at his words...

Sh - siddharth... Wincing at him... She smile innerly... As he always make her speechless.....

S - hmmm... Siddharth ki jaan... Boliye.. Said huskily near her lips... As he start feeling sensations by there naked upper bodies is creating the havoc in him... While he already knew that her body is also feeling the same...

Sh - siddharth mujhe tujhse kuch baat krni thi... Kal raat bhi bta na chahati thi... Pr tu bohot thaka hua to socha subha puchu... Said hesitatingly... Sidharth sensing her seriousness... Get up from her and get beside her.... While facing the ceiling... When shehnaaz come towards him and rest head on his chest and hug him by her arms around him tightly...

S - bol na shehnaaz... Kya baat hai... Saying calmly, he kiss her forehead to calm her down a little...

Sh - mujhe ek music video offer hui hai... Said finally... After taking a deep breath... As if hesitating to talk more...

S - to yeah to bohot achi baat hai na sweetheart... Said happily... Making her heart churn to reveal the second news to him... As she knew how much he depends on her for his daily life... He even can't sleep without her... But she had to tell him everything beforehand only.....

Sh - pr siddharth.... Vo mujhe Delhi se bahar jana padega uske liye... Said in one go.... Waiting for his reply, with her eyes closed.... But it never come... Her words meet deaf ears.... Making her open her eyes...

Sh - siddharth... Kya hua... Tu kuch bola nhi... Agar tu kahega mat ja mei nhi jaungi... Saachi.. Pr tu sad mat ho please.. Said hurriedly... As she is fearing his reaction the most... And ready to do anything for him....

Sidharth hurriedly look towards her with amazement in his eyes...

S - tu pagal hai.... Gadhi to tu hai hi... Ab pagalpan ke dore bhi padne lage hai kya tujhe.... Said little sternly... Making shehnaaz scared by his tone..

Without giving time to her... To even say a word.... He continues.....

S - i am happy for you sweetheart... Said little calmly... While place a lingering kiss on her forehead, as he try to calm her, because he knew she always get afraid of his this tone.... Making shehnaaz calm too... She look towards him with a little smile... Showing she is ok now...

Sh - fir tu ese kyu react kiya... Ask again... Making him huff at her... As he knew she will not leave it until she get everything out of him...

S - because... I am worried... I don't know that tujhe bhi delhi se bahar jana hai... Kyuki mei khud yeah soch raha tha ki tujhe kese batau... Kyuki mujhe ab Mumbai branch ka head bna diya hai... Mujhe jana padega.... Said calmly... But before he continue... Shehnaaz come up on him completely... And take him off guard... As he didn't expect her this reaction...

S - oye... Tu itni khush hai humare alag alag hone se... Ask with a frown on his face... Making shehnaaz giggle at him... Making him scowl at her...

Sh - are mere nona puttu... Sun to pehle... Said cutely... Cooing him to persuade about her reaction...

S - ohhh really... Ask in little offended tone... As he is really sad about this...

Sh - are... Sun to... Tujhe pata humari kismat kitni achi hai... Mujhe bhi Mumbai hi jana hai.... Said happily...

S - are to Mumbai hi to... Said disinterested way first..... But when he registered her words... His  face glow like 1000 Walt bulb in a dark.... Making shehnaaz giggle at his reaction...

S - ohhh.... Baby.. Saachi.... Saying so he mirror there position and now shehnaaz is lying on bed with her back on the mattress... While sidharth hovering her completely under him.... Making her blush...

S - baby.. Tu best hai... Saying so he captured her lips in his.... While she responded equally....

Then they skip there breakfast and drown themselves in there world of happiness and pleasure....

.
.

How's the update..?

Keep supporting guys please....

.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️