Chapter - 37

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is on the there bed... Lying on his back.....  With his hands continuously caressing back of shehnaaz... Who is lying completely over him... After there romantic and memorable love-making.... She got so much tried that it took her only seconds to fall in sleep... While sidharth is still awake... He had a constant smile on his face... He is happy that finally they took this step in there marriage..... The marriage which knotted them when they even don't know what this marriage is.... But then suddenly his brain take him towards the memory... When he first time took her in his arms... Thinking it he look towards that same baby he lift years back in his arms is now sleeping on him completely snuggling him... Like he is her bed... Which is true actually.... But the think which is similar is how peacefully she is sleeping....

It seriously feel like days to him... When he first time look her angelic face... He tightened his hold around her and keep himself drop in the memory...

Flashback begins....

18 years ago....

Sidharth is crying continuously infront of his mother... His cries is resonating in his house.... His mother and older sisters are surrounded him in worry.... As he is just crying and not saying anything....

S mom - sidharth bacha... Ro kyu rahe ho... Kya hua.... Ask worriedly... And cooed him in her embrace....

S mom - dekho chup ho jao nhi to... Vo apki baby hai na vo apse naraj ho jayegi... Or apke paas nhi ayegi... Said seriously... As now a days he only listen there words in this.... So she try this..... And this works, he instantly rub out his tears with back of his hand...

S mom - ab batao kyu ro rahe the...ask calmly....

S - maa.... Vo mei aunty ke paas gya tha.... Unke paas baby hai to usse baat krne... Fir ek dam se aunty bohot jor jorse chikhne lgi.... Mujhe dar lga to mei bhagke bahar aya to yaha dadi thi... To mene unko bta diya... Fir vo khush ho gyi or bola aaj aunty meri baby leke ayrngi... Vo baby ko mujhse milna hai... Fir mei khush ho gya or mei dadi ke sath aunty ke paas gye or tab tak uncle a gye the... Or aunty ko kahi leke jane wale the... Mene vo dekha to mene bola mujhe bhi jana hai unke sath... Baby ko lane... Fir uncle ne mana kiya... Fir bhi mene bola mujhe jana hai to unhone mujhpe chila diya... Fir mei dar ke bhag ke yaha agya.... Said truly... Hearing him his mother just shake her head in disbelief as her son who rarely cry even after beatings , cry since long as he can't go to meet a person whom he never meet... Huffing at him she composed herself...

S mom - to kya hua sidharth... jab vo log ayenge tab mil lena na... said calmly... making him puffed his cheeks in anger... as now his mother too is betraying him...

S - maa... Please dekho mei raha na good boy bnke... To fir jab ab baby khud mujhse milna chahti hai to aap bade log... Mujhe milne kyu nhi de rahe... Said with angry pout on his face....

s mom - sidharth zid nhi... said sternly... making sidharth sulking at her...

Then the ringing of the landline got there attention.... Mukti went towards the the landline and pick it immediately....

After few minutes the beautiful smile spread across her face... And she happily cut the call and turn towards everyone...

S mom - kya hua... Haan... itni khush hai mtlb khush khabri hai... Ask happily as the beautiful smile on her daughter's face indicating the happiness to her...

Ma - haan bohot hi jada badi khush khabri hai... Aunty ko beti hui hai... Said happily....

S mom - hyeee bhagwan ka bohot bohot shukriya... Badi hi achi khabar hai... Mei aaj raat sabke liye bohot sare mithai banana hai ab to... Said happily...

S - maa... Ab to btao mei kab jau... Baby ke paas... Ab to aap gussa bhi nhi lag rhi.... Or bohot khush ho kyuki mithai dogi to... Usse pehle mujhe meri ke paas le chalo na.... Said with a cute little puppy face.... Melting his mother instantly...

S mom - tujhe sirf baby ki hi padi hoti hai humesha ni.... To suno baby girl ayi hai aunty ghar... Said intentionally as she think may be he don't get what his sister and mother is talking.... But this didn't affect him a bit... As if he already knew about it....

S mom - kya hua tu khush nhi hua... Ask in confusion at his nonchalantly sitting on his place... While before he always get made in happiness and even dance for hours when something new they tell him about the baby....

S - to vo mujhe pehle se pata tha... To ab please mujhe meri baby se milvane le chalo na maa.... Said desperately...

S mom - tera kuch nhi ho sakta.... Said in disbelief and went from there leaving sidharth flabbergasted there at his place only... As very one is ignoring his wish... Then he hurriedly went towards the last person... Who will always fulfill his every demand....

After new moments sidharth enter a room... Shouting at top his lungs...

S - dadu dadu.... Jaldi suno... Please.... Saying so he went towards him on bed and sit near him...

Dadu - kahiye sahab jade... Aaj konsi wish puri krwani hai.... Ask immediately him... As he knew his grandson so well...

Then sidharth narrate his dadu everything.... And tell him to take him to his baby... In cracking voice....

Dadu - are are.... Humare shehjaade ko rulaya sabne.... Dekho mei datunga sabko... Abhi rona band karo.... Or chalo hum leke chalte tumhe tumhari baby ke paas.... Said lovingly....

Hearing him... Sidharth happily smile towards his dadu... And then they went out from there....

.
.

There in hospital the baby is sleeping in her crib... Then suddenly there enter sidharth in his aunty's ward happily running towards her... To get his baby....

S - are aunty apka tummy gayab ho gya... To meri baby kaha gyi.... Ask in confusion... Looking at her flat belly....

Aunty - uder... Said pointing towards the crib...

And next second sidharth land up near crib... But it he still unable to see his baby because he is too small to reach up...

There enter his dadu and dadi inside to meet the baby... He hurriedly went towards his dadi....

S - dadi please baby ko mujhe dedo yaha... Said showing puppy face.. Pointing at his hands....

Dadi - thk... Hai... Ja or couch pe beth... Saying so she went towards the crib and hold the baby... And start walking towards the overexcited sidharth sitting on couch already... Then hand keep the baby securely there.....

S - ohhh... Baby... Yeh kitni cute hai na... Choti si... Pr goli molu bhi... Said looking at the baby... Showing his dadi excitedly....

S - meri baby....

Flashback ends...

Kya hua siddharth.... Abhi tak soya nhi.... Reach a voice to his ears.... Bringing him back from the memories.... He lost in...

S - kuch nhi... Baby... I love you..... Meri baby... Said lovingly... And deep a little towards her peppered her with lots of kiss...

Sh - i love you too... Siddharth... Saying so she pull him through his head and keep her hands in hair... Ruffles it staying on him as is it...

And magic happened... Sidharth sleeps in no time...

.
.

How's the update...?

.

Keep the promise you all did to me... And give lots of votes and comments...

.
.
.
That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️